[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCCBOI GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: 1.jpg (49KB, 450x450px)
1.jpg
49KB, 450x450px
Old one topped off
>>
File: 1.jpg (541KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
541KB, 2592x1456px
>not covering your canvas shoes with leather shoe polish

To me they look similar to son Napa leather vans that I saw about a year ago. But what do you guys think of them? Should I wax them?

Oh, and I couldn't seem to get the marks off of the midsole with soapy water and a scotch brite pad. Any tips?
>>
>>9484667
were those black originally? thinking about doing this to some grey vans hi-tops (not sk8-hi) but not sure
>>
>>9484667
that looks pretty neat, you should've covered the sole better tho
>>
>>9485252
Were all white originally
>>
w2c slim/skinny dress pants? American Apparel had some that were perfect but i missed out on them and their all sold out now
>>
>>9485505
oh cool

>>9485589
asos
>>
>>9485594
any non-online stores you know of? I'd like to be able to try something on first, thanks though
>>
>>9485611
no idea dude, i do all my shopping online
>>
Anyone for s some /fa inspo? Still trying to get a feel it. Don't know where else to search
>>
Anyone got some /fa inspo? Still trying to get a feel for it. Don't know where else to search
>>
>>9484667
Kinda messy but not bad. I did something similar to the suede part of my roshes (black/grey suede)
>>
File: 1413736078932.jpg (267KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1413736078932.jpg
267KB, 682x1023px
What kind of jacket is this/w2c?
>>
Anyone know where to cop some decent looking non slip shoes?
I work in a restaurant and I need something all black.
Currently wearing pic related but it's not exacly comfortable to walk around all day in.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>9486042
denim trucker with a suede or corduroy collar
try levis
>>
File: tumblr_mk2ezoSlPQ1s2w5qoo1_1280.jpg (144KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk2ezoSlPQ1s2w5qoo1_1280.jpg
144KB, 1280x853px
should i size normally or go down one for short tongue geos if im an 8.5 in converse?
>>
>>9486098
buy normal tongue; with your size (7-7.5 for geos) small tongue would look ridiculously small and not be the right shoe unless youre a grill then theyre perf.
>>
where can i cop something like the clarks desert londons but with leather/better soles that aren't super chunky/thick
>>
>>9484667
Try cleaning the soles with Acetone/Nail Polish Remover.
>>
File: skeletonass.jpg (80KB, 381x696px) Image search: [Google]
skeletonass.jpg
80KB, 381x696px
Does having a flat ass matter

It doesn't look that bad with a pair of skinny jeans but anytime i put on a looser pair of pants (chinos mainly) i get this

Makes my butt look saggy
should i just ignore it
>>
>>9486113
im a 9 in most other shoes, i just heard that converse runs big so i decided to use that
>>
>>9486136
geo's are 1 down from tts if you want slim or tts if you want the intended look
http://www.styleguise.net/shoe_sizing_guide.html/_/sneakers/
>>
>>9486124
kek
>>
>>9486253
help pls
>>
will asos shoes be fine for a cheap pair?
>>
What kind of clothes would you wear with something like timberlands or oxfords?
>>
>>9486616
timberlands: work-ish stuff.
slim/straight jeans/chinos, chore coats, denim, rugged shit in general

oxfords (if you mean the close-laced dress shoes): black, grey, and navy suits, tuxedos
>>
>>9486628
thanks man
>>
is american apparel an effay place to buy from? Currently bouta cop thishttp://store.americanapparel.net/fisherman-s-pullover_rsakwfpc?c=Burgundy
>>
I know that they're imitation items.
How bad are aliexpress?
How do they compare to shops like K-mart and second hand stores.
>>
Gonna cop linen shirt and tank top from Uniqlo
I'm 6" and 150lbs, usually wear size M, but seems like by their size guide I should cop size S for the shirts
How about the tank tops though? I never owned one so the sizing guide doesn't really help at all S or M?
>>
File: 186155096.jpg (75KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
186155096.jpg
75KB, 620x349px
What are some effay piercings?

I like the look of a silver/gold ring in one ear.
Also like the idea of nipple piercings but worried they'll always show through t-shirts.
>>
>>9486799
its not good quality.
>>
>>9484667
next time use tape. does it hold?
>>
>>9487433
it depends what gender you are.

but youre obviously a guy so no, never.
>>
>>9487466
Not even a prince albert?
>>
File: wat.png (97KB, 233x382px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
97KB, 233x382px
>>9487304
Reading about this online it seems like I should go for S in the shirts and M in tank tops but I'm still not entirely sure. Any help?
>>
File: 30E131-218_A_.jpg (45KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
30E131-218_A_.jpg
45KB, 540x900px
How should I wash my acne ash cash jeans for the first time without changing the fit? Also general tips on washing jeans? like how often ect.
>>
>>9487606
*ace cash jeans
>fuck you dyslexia
>>
How do you guys treat your leather boots? I have some brown ones and the tip keeps getting scratched, some of them deep. I rubbed some olive oil to darken them and make them less visible but polish doesn't make them go away. Besides I'm starting to think they don't look that bad scratched.
>>
>>9487606
You don't have to wash jeans that often unless you get actual stains on them. I usually just hang mine to dry outside when it's windy and that's enough. If they stink after that, put them on ziplock and throw them in freezer for 24 hours, that should get rid of most of the bacteria that is responsible for the smell. Even better if it's cold outside and you can just leave them out overnight.
I was my jeans maybe once a month if that depending how much I use them and what time of the year it is (cause I sweat more during summer)
Just wash them in cold temperature (30-40C) and they should be fine.
>>
>>9487611
http://www.artofmanliness.com/2011/11/14/shoe-care-101/
Personally I just oil mine every now and then so they won't dry out too badly but then I don't mind the beaten up look. Taking care of your shoe properly will prolong it's lifespan keep them in generally better shape though.
>>
Has anyone ordered from Farfetch before?
What's your experience with them?
>>
>>9487667
Time depends on the boutique but generally good. I've only ordered twice though and both times they were gifts shipping from Italy to the US. Had a bit of a snag in the first order when I tried to order with a Canadian card from a German IP but talked with a CSR on the phone and explained I was travelling so it was fine and they put the order through.
>>
what are some good bombers that are 1. cheap and 2. thin? i want to get one for spring
>>
what stores carry cheap monday
>>
>>9487948
asos for instance, but what's wrong with the CM store?
>>
>>9487662
Thanks, but people always tell me I should shine them but honestly I don't like shining them too often since I like them better with a flatter look, so I was looking for some kind of more neutral care.
>>
>>9488117
Then just use oil, it's pretty much the best thing for your shoes.
>>
>>9487654
pls stop
>>
can a supreme manlet like myself wear docs? going to wear them w my pants over them.
>>
>>9488385
1461's, sure
but boots would just make ur legs look even shorter
>>
>>9488409
its not like many people would be able to tell if i was wearing boots. im just worried about the collar cutting into my ankle.
>>
>>9484667
i painted my converse with acrylic paint and it now feels/looks kind of like leather.
>>
File: Raf-simons-adidas-2014-blanco.jpg (310KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Raf-simons-adidas-2014-blanco.jpg
310KB, 1280x853px
what would be a good fit with these?
>>
>>9488530
Oversized anorak, regular fit stonewashed jeans 2 inches too short and a 2015 train annual
>>
>>9488553
fuck is a train annual?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.