[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You people are the /mu/ of clothing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1424144683031.png (2KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
1424144683031.png
2KB, 302x237px
You people are the /mu/ of clothing.
>>
yes?
>>
>>9470051
Okay /v/, put your trench coat on its cold outside
>>
>>9470062
/mu/ is also the /fa/ of music
>>
You can say that about any board on 4chan related to a hobby or interest. The people who populate these boards are super interested in their topic and so they aren't satisfied with surface-level fashion/music/etc.

Stop being mad that your musical tastes are shit and that you dress like a fuccboi.
>>
>>9470069
But why you heff to be med?
Is only game.
>>
>>9470051

We know. Isn't it time you got back to Reddit?
>>
>>9470051
Since we are playing the obvious game you are a faggot op.
>>
>>9470051
i like you op
i like you
>>
File: 2.png (34KB, 111x111px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
34KB, 111x111px
>>9470327
no dont like that guy
>>
>>9470051
every board is the board of whatever
>>
>>9470352
What is r9k the board of
>>
>>9470360
/r9k/ is the /fa/ of tendies
>>
>>9470360
/r9k/ is /fit/ without the lifting
>>
>>9470360
/r9k/ is the /s4s/ because nobody knows what the fuck goes on there
>>
Not even close, /mu/ actually has a modicum of taste, yes it is entry level but at least it's the beginning of something.

/fa/ doesn't even have that, it is below even entry level. It was once entry level several years ago and looked promising 2-3 years ago like it might actually even surpass entry level but today it is below entry level.

It's insulting not just to /mu/ but to all imageboards to compare /fa/ in any way shape or form. At least /mu/ is passionate and interested in their board topic, /fa/ doesn't even have that.
>>
You are correct, /fa/ is 4chan's fashion board much like /mu/ is its music board. Very astute observation, OP.
>>
>>9470401

>Le self loathing face :^)

Don't project your insecurities or opinions onto the rest of the board.
>>
best thread on /fa/
>>
>>9470408

/mu/ has produced lists, compilations, and infographics that have actually had widespread influence outside their own board. /mu/ has contributed to affecting internet music culture as a whole because it is not just an entry level containment board. what is /fa/'s claim to fame? /fa/ is literally worse than it's reddit equivalent, there is no other board on 4chan that can claim that. they are all better than their mainstream equivalents, /fa/ is the only one that stands in contrast to that.

it is truly entry level, truly shit tier.
>>
>>9470426
/fa/'s done the same akshully
and keeps doing this
archive has it all
>>
File: 1424273436852.jpg (4KB, 185x82px) Image search: [Google]
1424273436852.jpg
4KB, 185x82px
>this thread
>>
>>9470067
/v/ doesnt go outside
>>
>>9470051
genius
>>
File: ,,,,.jpg (2KB, 91x153px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,.jpg
2KB, 91x153px
>>9470051
as someone who used to be on /mu/ a lot i totally understand what you mean. there is a really toxic, almost anti-intellectual attitude to fashion here. i can't speak to the state of /mu/ now but it definitely was like that. you just have to hide the shit threads though
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.