[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patagonia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Does /fa/ hate Patagonia?

I think they have some nice outwear, even if their clothes are for hipster tweens.
>>
>>9458355
I don't think they have any nice stuff. Arcteryx is a lot cooler imo
>>
>>9458355
I like Patagucci on sale. Have a couple jackets.

Sure the brand is saturated in the PNW, but it's all North Face bullshit where I live.
>>
>>9458367
>Arcteryx is a lot cooler imo
there branding is ridiculous
are you just regurgitating something you read on /fa/?
don't you mean the veilance line? or do you not even know the difference? probably the latter since you're a fucking idiot who gives the worst advice

i don't come here often but when i do your stupid tripfag always shows up. last i remember seeing you you didn't know the difference between chelseas and chukkas

just drop trip already
>>
>>9458355
I wear it when I go outside climbing or hiking. It's made extremly well and will hold up for years, I don't think it's for hipster tweens but it has a specific purpose and the price reflects that. But I also wear some Prana stuff that holds up like a mother fucker, so it's all about what you're gonna use it for. Doesn't make any sense to spend $70 on Prana pants until you realize its water resistant, tear resistant and looks good....so it has its uses if you're gonna go scrambling through boulders and boulders in joshua tree...other than that it doesn't really serve a purpose
>>
>>9458355
for that kind of down jacket Uniqlo is OK
>>
>>9458388
No, I'm talking about mainline you dumbass
It's objectively better than Patagonia
>>
>>9458355
I bought a Patagonia jacket a couple of months before Christmas and it is probably one of the best jackets I've ever bought; very warm and well made. The sizing is a big on the larger size, but I guess that is to compensate for the multiple layers intended to be worn underneath.
>>
>>9461023
bit on the larger side*
>>
>>9460851
how do you know that? have you ever owned both brands?
the shitty obnoxious logos on acyterx stuff is ridiculous
>>
>>9461107
yeah I have it for when I go skiing

they're designed for functionality, not for the fashion runway if that wasn't already obvious
>>
>>9458355
I love Patagonia, I grew up on it. My mom surfed and my dad fly fishes and they both skied a ton. They swore by patty gear and a lot of it is still around. I have old MIUSA snap-ts that I treasure. It's 7 degrees out today with a -10 windchill and I wore my R4 over a flannel and was plenty warm. I am a huge cheerleader for this brand and I don't see that changing any time soon. FWIW my style is pretty typically fratty so it fits my overall vibe as well.
>>
I bought a Patagonia Tortise shell hoodie with down lining for 280 and it was literally a lifesaver when I had to work production in a freezer. The brand has some obnoxious outdoor-wear but the pieces are quality in the extreme and are not as generic as the north face. Would cop more Patagonia in the future.
>>
File: 0datsdatondat.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
0datsdatondat.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>mfw I'm from the Patagonia
>>
I have some pieces that are 20 years old and still in good shape. It's good gear but a little pricey at times.
>>
File: 94b.jpg (57KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
94b.jpg
57KB, 680x497px
>>9462327
>yfw you're from the Patagonia
ftfy
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 500x500px
and I'm the dude that copped pic related yesterday lol it's kinda ugly but it's warm as fuck, lightweight, solid build, and it was on sale. Not bad for the price considering I'll get a couple decades of use out of it as long as it doesn't get lost or stolen.
>>
>>9461107
>acyterx is obviously shitty
>because of that fucking logo

>patagonia doesnt have their brand on their shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.