[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

manlet help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

File: manlet.jpg (194KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
194KB, 915x678px
hey fa manlet here looking to dress better what do you guys think of http://shortguycentral.com/

i'm sorta fit 5'8 155lbs 15%bf
>>
>>9455835
I'm 5'8, sorta fit, 153 pounds, and I hate the site. It's pretty cringe-worthy.
>>
>>9455835
>>/fit/
>>
>>9455835
I say this without with all seriousness: look at Theo's fits.
>>
File: image.jpg (483KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
483KB, 1280x1920px
>>9455927
He's 5"11 tho
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 634x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 634x774px
Mfw Kanye is 5"8
>>
>>9455927
>without with
>>
Lose 45 lbs first, fatty.
>>
5'10. is it really that bad?
>>
>>9455835

6'1 fairly decent looking faggit reporting in.

I wish I was 6'2 actually it's like the perfect height, not to small not to tall.
>>
that site says "short guy" so much
doesnt it seem a bit condescending
>>
6'' :/
I used to be really fucking self conscious about it, but then I realized the person who cares the most about my height is myself. My friends would make fun of me all the time about my height and it made me feel even worse. But i was too fucking autistic to realize that they only did it because I was the one who was constantly insecure about it.

Anyways I just grew up (figuratively) and stopped giving a fuck. Yes, being short is detrimental to /fa/ or /fit/ or whatever else but it's not the end of the world. There's a fine balance that you need to find between self conscious and overconfident/overcompensating. You need to acknowledge that you are short and keep that in mind when dressing but that doesn't mean that's the first thing or the main thing you need to consider.

I don't know why I wrote all that out and in all likelihood this is a troll thread, but w/e.
>>
>>9456018
I'm 5'8 and 130ish, but I look even worse when I'm skinnier

right now i have high bfp

what do?
>>
>>9456087
6 inches tall?
>>
>>9456093
yes
>>
>>9456091
>right now i have high bfp
>what do?
get a gym membership
>>
>>9456024
Same here, not at all.
It really depends on your confidence, I was out not long ago and I walk without self-pitying or anything like that and always have somewhere to be, keep your eyes forward and your head up not looking at the floor.

Also kind of depends on the shoes you wear, Stans have a bit of a lift to them so that might have helped.
>>
>>9456025
6'1 its fine tho
>>
>>9456029
Condescending?

>dwarf
>manlet
>midget
>vertically challenged
>vertically retarded
>groundhugger
>smurf

they could do worse
>>
is 5'11 really that short? hell, 6'1?
>>
>>9456005
I find his style to compliment my height.
>>9456017
Typing on my phone; didn't bother checking if my post was grammatically correct before I posted.
>>
>>9456203
No, it's just trolling. If you're taller than the girl and over 5'11 you height is not a major factor to you getting laid or not.
>>
>tfw manlet but attractive and funny
anyone else share this feel with me?
>>
I'm 5'9.5'', and typically with the shoes I wear "dress shoes like derbies and oxfords, required for my job" I get bumped up to around 5'10.5''

I weigh around 135-140lbs. Somewhere between skinny and ottermode. Muscles aren't defined but they aren't absent, just haven't been toned.

I dress like MFA , again because job.

19 y/o, going to college, pretty good looking, everyone I know either considers me well above average or 8/10 movie star/model status. No one has ever called be ugly since middle school, and that's just because I was a faggot and went to school with niggers.

That pic is just for trolling, anyway. Seriously, 5'2'' I agree is manlet, but 5'11, 5'10'', even 5'9. That's not short at all.
>>
>>9456087
You are 6 feet tall, bro. I'm 5'8 and all of my friends are taller than me. I'm pretty self-conscious about my height (and weight) too. Short men, unless they are confident (which I can be, but not always), are often not treated as equally as taller men (whether it be in the workplace, on the street, or in a bar. And to keep this /fa/ related, you miss out on being able to don certain styles of clothing.
>>
I'm 5'5 and I turned 18 recently. I've virtually been this height since 7th grade. What are my chances of growing? Is there literally anything I can do?
>>
185cm
perfect height
taller than most
proportions on point
not freakishly tall
/thred
>>
>>9456268
Work out, try to have good posture, and hopefully you'll be 5'7 by 20.
>>
>>9456281
will do. my dad is 6' so it makes me so sad
>>
>>9456268
you've got a shot. I know a lot of people who used to be that height and I'd always cut ass on them but when they hit 18-20 they hit a growth spurt and hit 6'0. I'm being dead serious too.

Don't bet on it but there's a shot
>>
>>9456288
wow that's very pleasing to hear, especially since my dad is that height. will you love me even if I don't grow?
>>
6'5 and I feel awkward as shit 24/7
>>
I know most of you are underage and stupid shit like this seems like a worldbreaker; however, no one in the real world gives a motherfuck.

Go out with your friends, drink a beer, and fucking smile. Assholes.
>>
File: joe_pesci_4.jpg (19KB, 337x425px) Image search: [Google]
joe_pesci_4.jpg
19KB, 337x425px
>>9455835

What did you call me?
>>
>>9456024
as long as you don't live in denmark or the netherlands or something.
>>
>>9456378
>He's THIS unaware that everyone's laughing their ass off about how short he is
>>
>>9456403
im 6'2'' fag
>>
File: manlets.png (871KB, 960x681px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.png
871KB, 960x681px
>>
>>9456241
5'6'' you dolt
>>
>>9456087
thanks for this post man
>>
>>9455835
I'm 5'3" (and 135 lbs, mostly toned muscle) and terminally depressed about it.

And I am 21, so this is my final form. I will not get any taller. ;_;
>>
tfw 6'2'', skinny, average sized feet, big dick. manlet trolling is funny up to a point but being short-ish clearly isnt the only/main thing. although manlets will never have these feels
>>
5'10"
I kinda wish I wasn't korean or at least had parents taller than 5'5"... I've been taller than them since junior high.
>>
>>9456462
>6'' is 5'6"
>6'' is 5'6"
>6'' is 5'6"
>>
>>9456234
You're delusional.
>>
>>9456234

When you're 5'9" or so, your height only really matters when you try to wear long coats or bang giant model girls. You've barely made it into the height of being normal, enjoy it.
>>
>>9455910
>5'8
>153
>sorta fit
no you're not
>>
>>9455835
6'1" 135-140lbs reporting. How do I gain weight?
>>
>>9457385
EAT
BIG
TO
GET
BIG
>>
>>9456005

i thought theo was 5 ft 9
>>
>>9457391
eating big hurts
>>
>>9456025
fellow 6'1 and iktf. but hey, we're definitely in the fight. i got some miraculous godsend of a growth spurt after senior year of hs and went from 5'9 to here so im fine with it
>>
>>9456234
you sound like the most boring person on earth. its a shame, being tall might give people something to notice
>>
5'5'' guy here, i have heard you are so short but you are so hot it doesn't matter from girls, yes i fcuked girls taller than me. i actually feel more confident when i go out with taller girls because i know other people will be thinking how i can get such tall hot women on my side, and when guys give me thumbs up. so i have figured, you have to either be tall, hot, rich, funny, passionate. less fucks you give more fucks you get. follow your heart.
>>
File: 1421080203606.jpg (27KB, 470x345px)
1421080203606.jpg
27KB, 470x345px
yeah i'm 5'3 but i'm gay so it hasn't really hindered me in attraction wise. If anything there's a lot of guys into it as i'm also quite thin an androgynous looking. I know it doesn't help anyone looking to get some burds but whatever i don't mind being manlet or whatever synonym people use for me.
>>
>>9456391
The average Dane is like 5'11". Hardly a big difference
>>
Reminder to bookmark reddit.com/r/short
>>
>>9457128
:^)

>>9457418
I suppose that's subjective, but no one has ever called me boring before. Only so much of my personality can be conveyed through an anonymous image board.

A lot of people call me very interesting, some lady I work with told me I reminded her of Dr. Reid but with an undercut.
>>
people think being tall is all it takes

I know tons of fuckers that are the "golden height" but are ugly as fuck and get no pussy at all

and I know this 5'7'' manlet that gets pussy out the ass from chicks taller than him

the world is strange
>>
>>9458726
Height is a feature that contributes to attractiveness, it doesn't make or destroy it.
>>
>>9455835
>http://shortguycentral.com/
This site is fucking degrading lol.
>>
jfc not all girls like tall men.
My ideal guy would be like 4"9 - 5"8. Doesn't matter if I would be taller than him.
>>
>>9458791
Wearing that is pretty much inviting someone to make fun of your height
>>
>>9458798
but it's embarrassing
>>
File: topkek.png (120KB, 972x694px)
topkek.png
120KB, 972x694px
>>9458800
>>
>>9458808
To who?
>>
>>9458798
The issue isn't that no one will fuck a short guy, it's that less people will. Plus, unless they're extremely talented at what we do, they're generally taken less seriously in positions of authority
>>
>>9457377
huh? am I too fat?
>>
>>9458816
Probably. I'm 5'6" 144 pounds and I'm a chubster
>>
>>9458819
>Update
jesus christ man, im 5'9'' and you're 5 lbs heavier than me

my bmi is 20.5
>>
>>9458819
I used to weigh 145, started gaining weight as I went to the gym. I hit 158, felt fat, went down to 153 (150 with an empty stomach). I guess I should start running again or something.
>>
w2c long coats that don't go down to my ankles?
5'9" here
>>
>>9458821
I know, i'm losing weight. I'm down from 150. Most of my weight is on my arms and calves, so I look more muscular than anything.
>>
>>9456087
I guess you meant 5'6, where I live most guys are that tall. People don't give a fuck because it's normal, people who are 5.10 are considered already quite huge, so remember, there is always a place where you would be considered the average guy.
>>
6'1 and a half our whatever you call it, round 187 cm.

school i went to had elevators cause it was a office remodeled to a school our something, felt pretty good to peak over most girls / guys cause for some reason my school had a lot of people that were round 180cm

feel only conscious bout my height when i wear timberlands, feels way to high for some reason.

i also live in Netherland so most people are above 180 our something, but i am getting tired of manlet women and would love to date someone that is almost my height.

most girls height were round my shoulder maby my chin that i dated till now.

>tfw no tall /fa/ gf

this year bro's, this year.
>>
>>9458831
asia
>>
>>9458928
I'm envious of you bro.

I went to Amsterdam and I was mirin the genetics.
>>
5'2"

sometimes i dont care
>>
>>9458932
yeah and the fun thing i'm not even full dutch, only 1/4th.

my mom and dad were both round 6,0 and my brothers are also round my height.

we are always battling it out on height and try to randomly check our height with our backs to eacht other.
some guy from america said i would realy stick out if i when there cause of the european /fa/ style i have and that the average american dress as shit.
>>
>>9458791
>>9458809
Wearing a shirt that says "I'm proud about X" or "I'm confident about Y" is the best way to seem like you're not proud or confident.
>>
>>9458831
Long clothing like that looks best on taller people, you might be able to pull it off since you're only short by 4chan standards though.
>>
>>9456347
how? I don't imagine it would be worse than being 5'5"
>>
>>9457072
youre lucky to be that tall.
>>
>>9458819
I'm 5'8" and was 155 at my LIGHTEST at 10%bf
You just have no muscle homie
>>
>>9456704
Fuck are you me?
Im not fit though. But im not fat. All of my weight is evenly distributed throughout my body so it doesn't look bad. But I want to loose some weight to have Jolie cheeks
>>
>>9458869

Where do you live? I bet it is a subhuman country like India or Peru
>>
N O H O P E
O

H
O
P
E
>>
>>9457414
being 5'6 hearing about this makes me happy

18 about to finish high school and i need just a few more inches at least, because this is beyond suffering
>>
>>9456271
Youre actually 2 inches off perfect height.

Youre an honourary manlet for proclaiming otherwise
>>
My family is short as hell, 5'5 to 5'8. The tallest are some cousins that are 6'1.

I was 5'11 when I was 17 years old, and got really self conscious about height, style, skin and weight.

I started swimming for weight loss, but my skin and hair were shit back then. So instead I started freeskate in the streets, I found out about some exercises made to stretch your spinal cord. If you wan't i'll give you the link.
The whole idea of the guide is based on how some exercises like baseball and swimming has led to an exponential growth of some parts of the body. The right arm of a baseball player is 2-3 inches larger than the other one.

after 4 months of hardwork and a strict diet of vitamins, milk and water. I grew to 6'.

Now I'm 18, almost 19, and my height is 6'1.

Ii don't know if it was genetic or not, but whatever. I'm happy about the decision I made. and very grateful about my body.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.