[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you hate Vans so much /fa/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (135KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 1200x1200px
why do you hate Vans so much /fa/ ?
>>
>>9439461
/fa hates plimsolls in general
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 638x425px
>>9439461
ugly
poor quality
worn by unfashionable people
>>
>>9439461
In the 70s people thought it was cool to wear boating hats, now plebs think it's cool to wear boating shoes.
>>
>>9439502
>vans are boating shoes
>>
I love vans
>>
>>9439461
They're shoes only fit for for the plebeian, unwashed masses
>>
>>9439461
/fa/ has no taste at all and seems to think it has better taste than every single fashion outlet out there

yet they dont realize mfa is more fashionable, as well as socially acceptable and alpha, than they will ever be
>>
>>9439461
because edgy teens wear it 99% of the time and it's associated with those, especially these plimsolls, if you must, cop the sk8 his
>>
>>9439853
that ain't no fashion bro, being socially acceptable, you don't need no boards fo' that or if you need, there's always mfa where you can fuck off back
>>
>>9439859
Kill yourself, nigger.
>>
>>9439801
they're based on fisherman deck shoes
>>
/fa/ associates them with teenagers, but of course /fa/ wants to be a big grown up
>>
Simply because they are popular and cheap
>>
>>9439853
you're right about /fa/'s false sense of being better than everyone else but mfa is way worse. They're pretentious cut and dry fashion sheep

/fa/ is a lot of things but at least it has variation and individual thought
>>
>>9440481
fuck reddit, in every way. It's the most fake community I have ever seen in my life.

I used to go on it all the time, but I can't stand the community. Everyone there cares so much about what everyone else thinks. No one thinks for themselves. Reused jokes over and over and over and over and over again. No originality anywhere, just people reposting shit.

It's brainrot..... /rant
>>
because they don't cost 200$
>>
>>9440492
>Everyone there cares so much about what everyone else thinks. No one thinks for themselves. Reused jokes over and over and over and over and over again. No originality anywhere, just people reposting shit.
That describes /fa/ pretty accurately actually.
>>
Negative associations
They're okay shoes, but people equate them with kiddy shoes.
>>
>>9440492
thought you were describing /fa/ for a bit there m8 x)
>>
>>9440492
It's /fa/ not reddit, sir
>>
>>9441057
lmao this tho
>>
>>9441057
>>9441085
>"because they don't cost 200$

But there's a "CP alternative" thread almost everyday?

Van is the best cheap beater shoes anyone can ask for. Im not sure whats to hate if fa can fall in love with toeboxsmiths
>>
in the rare cases that I've found some I like,
I end up never wearing them because they fit clunky
>>
>>9441117
Just because we want an alternative for common projects doesn't mean we won't shit on every alternative we're given.
>>
Vans are for normal people. Have fun with your rick owen club foot retarded people shoes
>>
File: 898089.jpg (42KB, 292x601px) Image search: [Google]
898089.jpg
42KB, 292x601px
>>9439461
i like old skools, sk8 his, slip ons, eras, authentics. i like them. i've seen some really good outfits with them. they tend to remind people of teenagers or unfashionable guys though, that's probably why /fa/ hates them. also circlejerky peer pressure.
>>
>>9441457
how 2 lace my laces like that?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.