[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you consider adderall chic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (16KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 288x216px
what would you consider adderall chic?
>>
>>9420527
pouch?
>>
>>9420527
It makes you skinny and social so yeah.
>>
its da bomb. Hopefully your parents are at least middle class enough to have decent health insurance (PPO instead of shit HMO) and make an appt with a psychiatrist (dude with MD, not a fucking psychotherapist who can't prescribe) and tell the doc that you got problems at school and social life cause all you do is masturbate, buy random shit on ebay, and can't focus when doin stuff like reading.

Typing this on adderall atm
>>
>>9420527
>get prescription for 40mg vyvanse + 20mg adderall ir this monday
>only taken it at parties/got one from friends for finals and it was weak shit 10mg ir
it really is like limitless 10/10 would recommend etc etc
$15 bucks a month for vyvanse and $10 for adderall
its like cheating life
>>
>>9420749
I'm prescribed 15mg x 3 times a day, kinda sucks I'm getting slight tolerance. A part of the "high" is placebo and I just gotta believe sometimes for it to really work
>>
>>9420749
>tfw can't get addy as easily as I could in college

feels real bad, I could be doing so much more.
>>
>>9420761
ye im prescribed 40mg vyvanse once a day + the adderall after it wears off "if needed"
i have to take just one some days in order to make the 30 last bc i take 2 or 3 on friday and saturday but the price is insane
thanks based billionaire pharmaceutical ceos
>>9420763
just get a script m9 took me 15 mins to talk to the doctor
>>
I would but I actually need the stuff.

I don't want it to lose effectiveness for when I need to study and get shit done.
>>
>tfw adderall literally does nothing for you even at 30mg
>>
>>9420788
thats literally not possible m9
its essentially cocaine
>>
>>9420792
Well it does make my dick leak, that's it
>>
>>9420527
I just got on Wellbutrin. I found out that it helps me focus a lot better than adderall and ritalin. It also makes me not feel hunger for that extra effay cred
>>
Started with that . upgraded to methamphetamine and is doing much better for me.
>>
>>9420792
holy fuck you know nothing.
>>
why has there been an adderall thread up literally every day for the past week?
>>
>>9420904
>anti-depressant
>stimulant
>appetite suppressant

To hell with fluoxetine and ritalin, I need this shit in my life.
>>
>>9420959
Absolutely the best. I use it with Sertraline and I've become a fully functioning person again
>>
>>9420774
what'd you tell the doc?
>>
>>9420738
Or you live in any other fucking civilised country and you can just get it as a part of national health care
>>
Anyone in europe who knows how to get this? (more specifically sweden)
>>
>>9421000
> (more specifically sweden)
tell your doctor that you're an aspiring male to female trigender biqueer and you need magic pills to overcome the hardships of life and judgement of those close to you
>>
>>9420936
baby got his first prescription
>>
>>9420527
I'll tell you what's not chic, making the same fucking thread every single day
>>
USE METH. ACHIEVE METH CHIC
>>
>>9421000
ADD and ADHD are what it is typically prescribed for, and the it isn't just an inability to focus, but rather being easily distracted that is symptomatic of this. Say that you can't focus because every sound and motion around you is distracting, you have trouble following conversations in public because of other dialogues around you.
>TLDR
>Doc, I can't focus, my attention drifts from thing to thing.
>Adderall pls
>>
How good is it to party?
>>
>>9421098
>gives you almost as much energy as blow
>lasts 6-8 times as long, snort 60-80mg before you leave for the night and you're solid
>completely kills social anxiety at least for me just as much or more than oxycontin
>gives you confidence out the ass
>increased alcohol tolerance
>lets you fuck non stop for literally 45 minutes
what do you think m9
>>
>>9421098

We used to call it "diet coke"
>>
>>9421279
I like how that sounds.
>>
>>9421279
nothing like good coke.
>>
>>9421140
Will people notice i'm fucked up on adderall? I'm meeting with a girl in the week and i don't to look like Jake G. in the time to dance video.
>>
yep can confirm

Popped a 70mg vyvanse yesterday at 7:30am and been getting shit done since (36 hours strong)
>>
>>9421329
No sir unless you just can't shut the fuck up
>>
I have a prescription for 20mg XR but I rarely take it because it kills my appetite.
>>
The only chic drugs are daring drugs. People get perscribed adderall left and right, so no. You want to be that cool guy who is scary and interesting at the same time? Be that guy who does heroin. I was. It works. Just don't use more than once a week or enjoy being a junky and ruining your life. You probably will anyway though because heroin is great.

On a side note, i popped around 90mg of adderall and went to work (i'm a digital concept artist) and was working on a landscape background. About an hour deep i lost consciousness and blacked out. I was never actually asleep though, i was working and just had no recollection of it. I was supposed to be painting a simple field with a tower at the end of it, and ended up painting trees and cliffs and dragons. Scared the shit out of me because i had no recollection of painting any of it. It was also 16 hours later when i realized this, 3:00 in the morning and everybody had gone home.

but yeah, back to the point. Tweaking is not a good look in any context. People will just assume you're a schizophrenic.
>>
>>9420527
anyone here on concerta (36mg) I use it to just focus in lecture but it's really like good for doing drugs and drinking aswell but it makes you shit alot lmfao maybe that's just me tmi
>>
adderall is fun until you get to the point where when you take it and you dont feel good, but instead really anxious and sad. My friend was prescribed adderall for like 3 years in high school and he recently got off of it and said it was the worst thing, he changed as a person. Now he has extreme anxiety/depression and is prescribed more drugs. Be safe with shit like that. Oxycodone is fun though
>>
>>9421705
this x1000000, when you take wayyyy to much and comedown. You literally feel like everyone is trying to kill you. You check outside your window every 5 seconds, then out your door, then your closet. Repeat for 5 hours
>>
File: You ask too many questions.jpg (84KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
You ask too many questions.jpg
84KB, 1280x800px
>>9420973
>>9420959
Nah, Welbutrin is amazing for like a month or two.

Then you can recreate a cocaine-like feeling by taking a Taurine supplement after that. [Good for when youre out with friends] That's a secret I don't think a lot of people know and I'm not sure of the pharmacology reasons.

But it is incredibly disruptive to the sleep cycle and you won't notice it you'll just notice a slow deterioration of your intelligence and a willingness to care. Yes you will not be depressed but its a like an alcoholic apathy and you will inevitably neglect your studies.

Take it for two weeks. Have your fun. Have your cool dreams. Wake up in the middle of the night laughing cuz you had an awesome though. But you'll end up the same in the end.
>>
Is Xanax and benzos in general /fa/?
>>
it's a meme drug
>>
File: 1422407276565.png (237KB, 341x441px) Image search: [Google]
1422407276565.png
237KB, 341x441px
gimmie two brah
>>
>>9420527
>tfw no one noticed that OP is asking for adderall chic descriptions/inspo

are you all on adderall?
>>
I'm considering buying some, but I don't know if it would do with my anxiety.

Lately I've been challenging my anxiety by putting myself more outside of my comfort zone and I think it's working. I feel like my anxiety is trying to find a place to stay again but I'm doing my best to stay calm and I think it's actually working. I can eat a bit more with friends now (never used to be able to eat in public). Train rides are a pain in the ass but when they're not calm I'm able to eat on the train (which used to be my worst nightmare). I'm not ready to have some alcohol yet, as that was always one of my worst days of anxiety, but I think I'll be able to have some in a few months.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.