[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

f u c c b o i g e n e r a l

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: 1416785764228.jpg (81KB, 606x808px) Image search: [Google]
1416785764228.jpg
81KB, 606x808px
old one ded
>>
ill kick it off by asking if anyone has any experience with april77 jeans? i'm in need of some new jeans and was considering them due to their price and fit (on models anyway as i've never tried them on)
>>
18 year old hs senior and /mu/ nerd here, new to /fa/ and have only been observing.
How childish really do band tees look? I'm kind of trying to look like my age and I only wear the common joy division, bad brains, and meat is murder shirts once in a while. Since my other shirts are starting to get worn out, I've been wearing these more often. I'm also trying to improve upon my looks slowly as well since I look like shit and would probably cop new basic shirts. Another question, should I get nike roshe or Stan smiths?
>>
>>9250857
you look like a literal autist if you wear a band shirt with other clothes that don't fit you

the only excusable band shirts are punk/grungy ones where the rest of your look matches that
>>
>>9250863
I've thought of it that way, but I think I'll get away from it more because it's more of basic tumblr blogger essentials. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>9250872

i mean really no one is gonna laugh at you for wearing a band t shirt of a band you like...

that all being said dont buy some hyped up generic shoe like roshes or stan smiths until you know your personal style better. its a waste of money if you never end up wearing them
>>
how the fuck do you faggots translate taobao
whats some good shit (links if recent) you got of aliexpress

: ^)
>>
>>9250883
Thanks for the heads up, man.
I really don't know if those shoes would fit me generally; all I know is that they look pretty cool and are inexpensive and wouldn't look edgy at all, but maybe slightly noticeable to people here where I live.
I think it would just be a bit of an improvement from what I wore prior which were vans. I bought some nikes some months ago that look like vans, they look pretty neat so I thought I may expand a bit even through they're pretty common brands.
>>
>>9250894
i dont agree with >>9250883
roshes and stan smith and those Adidas roshe lookalike thingos are pretty basic and in black/white they look pretty reasonable with everything. If you dont mind looking like an average person i'd cop.

that being said i dont have a pair of any of these, purely observer opinion.
>>
>>9250898
All right, just wanted to confirm if both the graphic band tees and those shoes wouldn't make me look too much of a walking meme, but I would assume it's reasonable if i'm not over 20. I'm not quite prepared to seek to become /fa/ and all that fuss yet, so I'm just going to stick to the whole normal person thing, but I just wanted to improve my looks for the grils and for myself. I appreciate the support.
>>
>>9250898
Basically 80% of /fa/ except for the good posters will have a wardrobe that consists of roshes, black jeans, white shirts, and black parkas and honestly there's nothing wrong with that.

I just gout out of that and before it I used to have lots of graphic and cool band tees but in my advice try to branch out with your style. Don't be like me when you first discovered effay and buy all black errythang and get obsessed with designers but don't go to r/mfa and buy 10 blue button ups. Try to take ques from your peers, different fashion styles, and your interests and make something you like.

Don't fall for certain hype items but if I had to lay down some essentials I'd probably say get:
-1 pair of basic but nice shoes (nike flyknit if you're into that aesthetic or some plimsolls like *ugh* common projects)
-1 pair of nice but appropriate boots (don't get $600 baller shell cordovan boots because you'll look out of place if you've been wearing vans all your life)
-3 white shirts (if you don't know what to do, white shirts are timeless)
-(?) black jeans, get some nice properly fitted jeans, can't have too many. (I say black because black goes best with other blacks and white)

Everything else just do you and it will come naturally
>>
>>9250959
Many thanks! Great, motivational advice to seek for better aesthetics. I will definitely follow the essentials and get what I don't have yet. I wish this was given to me a few years back though; but hey, gotta start some time.
>>
>>9250682
>>
File: Sunny DRKSHDW juice.png (635KB, 606x808px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny DRKSHDW juice.png
635KB, 606x808px
OC
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Would a longsleeve work with my sleeveless cardigan? If so, which kind, colour and texture should i go for?
>>
>>9251031
please don't validate vice by reposting that bullshit
>>
Do jeans stretch in use? The jeans in question are 70% cotton, 28% polyester and 2% elastane. Also the polyester seems kinda questionable to me, is it common to have that in jeans? Usually they're ~98%/2% cotton/elastane blends, right?
>>
>>9251296
1. yes
2. no
3. yes

I can't imagine a polyester blend being comfortable for jeans at all, though that's not always possible to gauge by looking at numbers on a tag.
>>
If I wear a 44 in Geobaskets, KVA backzips and Ramones (45 in CPs though, wide foot), do I have any chance of fitting into DBSS sneakers? I believe they're largest size only accommodates a US10 but I've heard they run very large. I have no way of trying these on in person in Australia (as far as I know).
>>
>>9251344
Is polyester a bad thing tho?
>>
>>9251358
size 3
>>
>>9251366
Oops I was a dumb fuck and didn't read the last line. Sry.
>>
>>9251358
They run a full size large
>>
Can you guys recommend a carhartt jacket. I'm going today to the carhartt store. I want an all black one.
>>
>>9251210
Pls respond
>>
Is sucking in your cheeks bad?
I think I look a little better with my cheeks sucked in a tad.
Anyway I can permanently make my cheeks look like that without a medical procedure?
>>
>>9251210
>sleeveless cardigan

Now THAT is gay.
>>
>>9250682
M E A T

E

A

T
>>
>>9251652
Loose weight like crazy.
>>
>>9250682
Darth Sideous needs some new kicks.
>>
File: 1407762078240.jpg (42KB, 576x416px) Image search: [Google]
1407762078240.jpg
42KB, 576x416px
Any recs for a pant that fits like the APC Petite New Standard but isn't as roomy in the top block?

I want something with a ~6.75 taper (anymore will make me feel like a highschool kid I think) but I think there is too much rise and shit with the Petite New Standard, and I'd rather have something with less shit denim quality anyways.
>>
>>9251754
B-but it's hooded :c
>>
>>9251934
Then it's just ugly.
>>
can someone please explain to me how customs work? im planning on buying something from germany and dont know if im going to have to pay more or what.
>>
>>9250682
damn dementors always stealin' my sunny d
>>
>>9251893

the Petit Standard is basically the Petit New Standard but with less room in the thighs

probably what you're looking for
>>
>>9251080
you aren't funny, congratulations
>>
File: 1414365821290.jpg (82KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1414365821290.jpg
82KB, 550x412px
ugh

my gf recently dyed her hair. I've been telling her just start growing it back to her natural color (a light brown), we met when she had long brown hair. Instead of doing some shit like just a regular brown/blonde like she grabbed some half dark red half brown mystery color box she's never used before.

So we get home and she puts it in, then comes out and shows me. It's pretty awful, she missed spots, and it's mostly dark red. She goes to work like this and comes back and says she got compliments (I've met her coworkers and a lot of them are just really nice). She goes to the store and gets something to fix it, and now it's all around this really deep red that looks like shit (even my mom told her).

She says she likes it too much to change it. I just don't find it attractive, and her haircut + that red reminds me of some annoying tumblr retard. It's not helping she has put on weight too.

Why the fuck is it so hard for women to just keep their natural hair color?

I don't even understand, two weeks ago she told me how much she wanted long brown hair again. Even right before we went into the store to get the hair color she was saying she wanted brown.
>>
File: duckav.png (105KB, 242x222px) Image search: [Google]
duckav.png
105KB, 242x222px
>>9252384
>red dyed hair.

I normally don't mind dyed hair, but why do people go with red? You'll just look like a walking tampon.
>>
Anyone had any success with Yesstyle?
>>
>>9252483
lol no. Is that a serious question?
>>
File: _20141226_192305.jpg (51KB, 567x204px) Image search: [Google]
_20141226_192305.jpg
51KB, 567x204px
Posting again because R.I.P last thread.
How to tie drawstrings like pic related? Or at least the name of the knot.
Thanks in advance.
>>
Not very good to ask on a fashion forum but hell with it - I'm looking for some plain white t-shirts of good quality and relatively thick. No Uniqlo stuff (unless like the original supima t-shirts they had).

Thanks in advance.

And I suppose I'll also ask if anybody remembers the website that had a very nice looking fisherman sweater on it - I believe the model was half-cast. Would appreciate it.
>>
>>9252384
she sounds way cooler than you are, dump her and spend your nights masturbating
>>
>>9252563
you're better off asking a boy scout than a fashion board
>>
>>9252384
Fuck, this has been bothering me for a while.

My girlfriend has red henna dyed hair, which I'm fine with. But she's going for dreadlocks. She already has this one that's kind of a really tight braid that's just left to form a dreadlock by itself. It's thick, ugly as fuck and maybe 10.15cm long.

She's told me she will let her friend make the dreadlocks cause she doesn't want to pay over a hunnid euros to get them done professionally when her hair is long enough -that should be in 1-2 months.

I've told her a few times that I don't like the idea but what can I do. I can't brake up with her because of her fucking hair. But I find her attractive as she is and the dreadlocks will fuck it up, because no doubt they'll look awful.

She's really stubborn, too, and her taste in clothes is like a mix of a homeless person, tumblr chick and a fifth grader. At least the messy dreadlocks will fit her clothes. Sigh
>>
Beginner here. What do I look for when buying a belt? Any recommendations would be appreciated
>>
>>9252700
1) Does it hold your pants up
2) You're a faggot
>>
>>9252702
Never change Anon.
>>
>>9252720
I don't plan on it bb xoxo
>>
>>9252258
I was under the impression that the petite standard had a smaller leg opening though, so I was staying away from it.

Still, might try anyways.
>>
>>9252702
lold
>>
>>9251652
either drop your bf% to unhealthy levels or use makeup
>>
WTC wingtips or derbies with a good price to quality ratio?
>>
where can I get a good quality grey hoodie for under $200?
>>
>>9253240
Carhartt, suppose.
>>
is it acceptable to wear black skinny jeans, a white shirt and a black blazer for NYE?
>>
>>9252563
That looks like an Eastland or barrel knot. You'd find them on boat shoes or something.
>>
>>9253732
yes u fucking moron
jesus christ does ur mom still dress u or what LMAO
>>
>>9253240
Reigning Champ. Not Carhartt, shit sucks.
>>
File: SS13---RICK OWENS---RU5891LBO999.jpg (116KB, 990x1191px) Image search: [Google]
SS13---RICK OWENS---RU5891LBO999.jpg
116KB, 990x1191px
asking one last time;

should i size up or down with geo's especially concerning ones from AW13 and 14
>>
>>9254338
Size down one with AW13. You can take your normal size for AW14, but I still size down 1
>>
File: image.jpg (561KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
561KB, 1280x1920px
I'm looking to cop a heavy jacket maybe denim or twill. Something similar to this. Something kinda pinky and black. Can anyone recommend any brands to check out?
>>
should I cop flyknit lunar 2s or Adidas pure boosts?
>>
>>9255105
Zx flux
>>
>>9250959
Decent advice, on /fa/, am I in the fuckin' twilight zone?
>>
>>9254338
The season doesn't matter, I've had SS13, FW13, and AW14, all of them you have to size down one full (unless somehow they magically used new soles and slimmed the toebox which they haven't). To the people that say "They run true to size." Yes, they will fit true to size but you'll look like Ronald Mcdonald, so size down.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.