[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

newfag fuccgirl apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 9

File: idek.jpg (26KB, 241x499px) Image search: [Google]
idek.jpg
26KB, 241x499px
Been lurking for a few hours out of curiosity since I never cared about fashion until 4am

so far I have learned
>more guys on this thread than I imagined
>I have no sense of fashion or 'cores'

enlighten me.
>pic related, my christmas shit

ITT: bash on the amerifat's no taste
>>
your pic is really small

are you actually fat? this determines whether it even matters what you wear

also most dudes on /fa/ do not give a fuck about women's fashion because they are vain and are constantly looking for things which benefit them, women's clothes need not apply
>>
>>9222754
>most dudes on /fa/ do not give a fuck about women's fashion because they don't know anything about fashion, and they're so thirsty it wouldn't matter anyway
FTFY
>>
>>9222758
that's a good addendum but what I said is also true
>>
>>9222761
Yeah, I'll give you that.
[spoiler]I know I for one certainly don't.[/spoiler]
>>
File: DSC49209593.jpg (745KB, 2288x1712px) Image search: [Google]
DSC49209593.jpg
745KB, 2288x1712px
OP just state your height and weight I can't guarantee nobody will ask for pics of you / your feet / back of your left knee / whatever but it'll give an estimate as to whether you can be /fa/ or not

hint: don't lie it's anonymous

hint 2: you're not fashionable yet judging by your OP pic
>>
>>9222754
well, the lounge pants are real monsters
>are you actually fat?
nah not actually fat but I liked the terms I picked up here
>do not give a fuck about women's fashion
gotcha, just thought i'd figure out what is trendy these days because I have to agree that 'murica is behind on fa even though idk dick about it
>>
>>9222772

It's not that America is really behind; it's that the general populace favors less contemporary movements in fashion. There are so many primitive values preserved in the culture that impede styles seen in east asia and some of eu. The best American /fa/sufu posters are just as good as the best EU /fa/sufu posters.
>>
>>9222770
I'm not a model or I wouldn't be here showing off my sweet generic black vans
probably 5'3" 130
>>
File: ice-cube-1[1].jpg (329KB, 1440x823px) Image search: [Google]
ice-cube-1[1].jpg
329KB, 1440x823px
>>9222777
Last week fucked around and got a triple double
>>
File: fodesim.jpg (16KB, 493x433px) Image search: [Google]
fodesim.jpg
16KB, 493x433px
>>9222777
DOUBLE TRIPLES MAN
>>
>>9222777
I would imagine everyone obsessed with fashion would stay current with the rest of the world
>less contemporary
saying that mildly might apply to big cities but damn i'm tired of seeing uggs and northface
>>
>>9222779
pretty qt ratio

everyone on /fa/ calls everyone on /fa/ fat so dont sweat it too much

if u wanna be a true nxtlvl fashionista then pay attention to actual designers and shit and buy lavish pieces

if you wanna look cute, dont get fat and put some effort into how u dress (check lookbooks n shit for inspiration if you have no ideas). don't be a "basic bitch" as the term goes aka brown riding boots / uggs, yoga pants when you're not doing yoga or at home, north face fleece, etc etc.

change it up a bit, check out a different site / store, dig around. u will find some shit.
>>
>>9222786
>fashionista
kek idk if i'm that hardcore, sorry
I don't own any of those clothes at least
lookbooks, there a recommended site for this?
>>
>>9222795

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/forum/40-collections/
>>
Plain white T
Black Bomber
Black Acne jeans
Stan Smiths
>>
>>9222753
I must be 1/7 basic minimum, I'd cop that sweater if it were less pointy
>>
>>9222819
Why are you attracted to men?
>>
>>9222783
>>9222781
?
>>
File: basic bitch.gif (499KB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
basic bitch.gif
499KB, 500x205px
>>9222753
go to /cgl/ and ask

"hey girls, how do i dress ITA?"

and pretty much follow their advice

disclaimer they like to buy from taobao an online ebay store en masse through shopping services because its like forever 21 suppliers for cents on the dollar
>>
>>9222849
I'll be walking around like kokoa-chan or some shit
>>
>>9222819
had to look up the pants
why do they have a zipper in the back..?
>fashion
>>
>>9222871
nah they dress well
>>
>>9222877
makes your ass look good
>>
>>9222753
post pic of self
>>
>>9222904
for 200usd it better be able to make jabba's ass look phat
>>
>>9222918

>shocked at 200usd

You really are new.
>>
>>9222871
>some shit
>>9222918
>for 200usd it better be able to make jabba's ass look phat

why are you so crass?
unattractive trait
>>
>>9222877
You're seeing the skin cut. Acne is a brand. It has lots of cuts. One of them is Skin. It's popular on tumblr and marketed to women. The popular cut here is Max Cash
>>
>>9222930
>being fat as shit
Unattractive trait
>>
>>9222779
tfw im almost a foot taller than u and only weight 5 pounds more
>>
>>9222947
then you probably don't like twizzlers as much as I do
>>
>>9222930
based sieg telling it as it is
>>
>>9222952
I don't like food at all.
>>
>>9222919
poor college kid here
>>
>>9222954
no food... not even pizza?
fruit? wat
>>
>>9222938
>max cash
is this your first month here? ace cash is the popular cut
>>
>>9222958
We're all poor college kids. We just don't make excuses about our appearances
>>
>>9222779
My girl is 5'2" and 95lbs. I think u may be fat
>>
>>9222964
everyone's different
I don't mind my weight but thanks for the concern
>>9222963
I don't go to college for fashion design, sweatpants for days
>>
>>9222968
Do you look at your peers and do they dress like you?
>>
File: 1418572013137.png (456KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
1418572013137.png
456KB, 500x682px
>>9222753
>I have no sense of fashion or 'cores'
yeah stop being portuguese
>>
>>9222975
kids at my college?
no, typical white converse shorts and baggy shirt with 'messy updo'
the 4 other girls in my program dress goth, lesbian, white trash nascar, and black
>my fashion terms
>>
File: 1392391793368.jpg (118KB, 1444x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1392391793368.jpg
118KB, 1444x1080px
>>9222968
>I don't go to college for fashion design, sweatpants for days

ignorant and quick to assume negative bias' towards people who like clothes?

<<<< here is a woman that posts here (used to), is beautiful, blonde and she's holding an iphone....typical ditzy blonde right?.......she's a med student
>>
>>9222968
If you don't want advice why are you asking for help? It's a bit confusing.
>>
>>9222986
attention/boredom

she sounds like the typical reddit insomniac
>>
>>9222982
she's pretty, but I can imagine her in sweatpants going to college because she's super busy
>>9222986
Sorry. I just don't understand the weird lines of fashion that brands have, like huge wool toga looking things. Even the 'casual' lines are odd to me. The things I picked out are casual for me, but looking at other threads and these lookbooks they seem like they would be taboo to something i'd wear and feel dressed up.
>>9222988
I don't reddit, I chive if anything
>>
>>9222779
I'm 6 ft and a guy and I have the same weight.
get on my level fatty
>>
>>9222993
>she's pretty, but I can imagine her in sweatpants going to college because she's super busy
shes not wearing sweatpants to college because she is studying in Germany
students here dont go to class wearing sweatpants
>>
>>9222993
>chive

I think you're too normal to be here. I think 9gag might be more your kind of edgy.
>>
>>9223004
verdammt(?)
murica. clothes aren't a big concern to me
but everyone wears them so I like to know what's at least 'trendy' as in an average poorfag like me.
>>9223005
no thanks i'm not that edgy
>>
>>9222999
sorry I can't get there with my fatty legs qq
>>
post pic pls, u can cover face
>>
>>9223017
where in the us do you live?
>>
>>9223004
Well, i did go to college wearing sweatpants. But I am on a little side campus, so no fashion show like on our central campus. Somedays i just dont care at all, and so are other people. Some guys even walked barefoot in summer
>>
I remember the time when inspo threads contained both male and female.
>>
>>9223064
your english is getting rusty
>>
>>9223024
delivered, bash away
>>9223047
the dirty south
get er dun
>>9223064
this college is probably smaller than your side campus and without the central campus.
could wear portuguese clothes and be a 'fashionista'
>>
>>9223047
probably Ohio
>>
>>9223104
>the dirty south
explains the vocabulary and the behavior

also explains the lack of effort in apperances

honestly, just continue what you're doing currently

it's better to go to school barefoot, and dressed in that heneley blending in with everyone else

than to be that one girl in alabama dressed head to toe in dior that she got cheap on yoox or something

anyways, nice knowing you. hope you enjoyed your one day stay
>>
>>9223123

kek
>>
>>9223123
once a redneck, always a redneck. good luck sweetheart. lay off those hoe hoe's while you're at it
>>
>>9223133
lol, im not even insulting her

you don't wear a nascar t-shirt into court. and you don't wear high end clothing drinking bud light at some satellite campus in the south
>>
>>9223172
truth, being /fa/ would ostracize her too much
>>
>>9223177
exactly, there is a "uniform" of dress code for certain life styles and what is deemed socially acceptable

more of /fa/ needs to realize this
>>
>>9223180
yea if you deviate from the mean too much you become an outlier and that's not as edgy and cool as you think it is
>>
>>9223104
so...frumpy
>>
>>9223123
>implying living in the south makes me like every sterotype of the south
luckily I don't have a southern accent thank god
no one goes barefoot here
I'm going to college for computer networking, probably change that later
might be a tiny campus but this is the only one that learns subnetting.
the fashion here isn't the normal sterotype of 'swamp people' and nascar anyway
glad I entertained this thread to some extent at least
>>
Honestly the best advice I can give you OP is to lurk. You'll get the hang of things after a while. LURK LURK LURK. Sometimes we have grill inspo threads and sometimes we have grills that post in WAYWT threads. Just lurk, ask questions, if you see a guy wearing something you like, check the brand out, look at their women's sections. Make sure you have a definite budget for whatever item. Also never buy designer items at retail price, wait for sales or look some up on ebay/rakuten/yahoo auctions
>>
>>9223200
that fact that you brought up college as something that differentiates you from other rednecks just goes to implicate just how much a redneck you. I have cousins in Houston, Alabama & Nashville and my uncle drives a truck. When I tell people I'm not redneck, I tell them about my cousins in Mumbai and Barcelona, not the fact I'm going to college. If you're not redneck, it's implied you're in college.
>>
>>9223180
i agree, but most of /fa/ is to autistic to pick up on these kinds of social conventions. so they end up wearing a julius blazer with some yohji trousers to their granma's funeral making all their aunts and uncles squirm in embarassment
>>
>>9223200
>luckily
Southern accents are the best tho
I guess not so much on girls but really thick southern accent is like sex to my ears
But then I'm non-native speaker europoor
>>
>>9223193
yeah, I don't dress up to walk around the house on my day off
>>9223209
yay some actual advice
thanks anon. not that I dress up all the time working but it's nice to have decent clothes when I can, because people actually do dress up here in piss poor south.
>>9223214
my family is pretty wealthy, just not me. I work for what I have at least.
thanks for not being ignorant
>>
>>9223230
you like that? I find it intimidating and barbaric. I want a cute little indian accent or Persian accent. Or english. yum
>>
>>9223200
quality of your small town education aside, you still have the mannerisms and the behaviors of the group of people that you're putting down

like i said earlier, the society dictates what is acceptable as far as fashion goes.

something acceptable in antwerp may not be acceptable in rural america or rural germany

you may differ from your peers, but your peers dictate what is an acceptable amount of deviation from the norm in your small town

do you really want to appeal to people living in fashion forward cities on the east and west coast through social media sites most people in your area don't frequent

or would you rather have friends, a boyfriend and family not making fun of you on xmas?

humor is a method of informing someone that they're not conforming to the the social norms of your immediate society and quality of life will suffer as a result
>>
>>9223230
there are different southern accents, most are just annoying.
to me anyways
>>
>>9222753
*switching lights on and off* welcome to hell! welcome to hell!
>>
>>9223233
No problem OP, I can't say I know a lot about women's fashion because what this guy said is essentially true
>>9222754
>most dudes on /fa/ do not give a fuck about women's fashion

But what's usually true in general about fashion is that you gotta work with whatever body type you have. Especially women.
>>
>>9223104

do you go to Emory / Oxford
>>
>>9223245
i'm still going to wear this alien sweater on christmas.
no I can't say I don't conform to this 'small town' but at the same time I don't let anything dictate what I wear. Just whatever I like, idc about some name brand all over me if it compliments me.
>>
>>9223265
that sweater is hideous
>>
>>9223104
BROOKLYN
R
O
O
K
L
Y
N
>>
>>9223278
BROOKLYN
R
O
O
K
L
Y
N
>>
>>9223265
whatever you need to tell yourself to boost that fragile ego of yours

feel free to take off
>>
>>9223280
WYA????
DTF????
ASL?????
>>
>>9223254
this is why I like /fa/ so far.
>>9223257
yeah, not that I care that i'm not skinny but finding clothes for curves is awful
>>9223263
neither but I enjoy going to oxford, they know how to party
>>9223268
still going to look fabulous in it
>>9223282
does this help yours?
that's fine, you don't have to reply

have work soon
bye /fa/ it was fun actually
>>
>>9222930

Being fat sieg is unattractive.
>>
>>9223104

You look like you might actually be kinda cute. WB/10

If you want some actual decent advice you should go to www.reddit.com/r/femalefashionadvice

/fa/ is overrun with autistic 12 year old hypebeasts, and other assorted fuccboi retards with zero sense of style.

Stay away from shapeless/slouchy tops, unles they show some shoulder. The way they will drape onto your hips will conceal the thinness of your upper body and make you look fat.

Stick to form fitting tops to accentuate your hourglass figure. Pants that are form fitting in the thigh with larger leg openings will flatter you best. Ditch the juvenile bitch tennis shoes and buy some flats or something else a little more sophisticated.
>>
>>9222947
Tfw my brother ',:^)
>>
>ctrl+f ayy lmao 0 out of 0
>>
>>9222968
i go to uni for engineering and that's *why* i can dress in rick wedges and cdg dresses
gotta love em paid STEM internships
>>
>>9223245
Christ, you speak a lot of sense, thank you. I (used to) live in a midlands city of England, it was pretty big, some fashion forward individuals, we even had a shop that sold a lot of Rick Owens, SLP, BBS and more. Even then, wearing high end clothing was almost looked down upon, people liked it, but they would also mock you, and you honestly didn't fit in. Even SLP, which is pretty standard looking clothing for the most part, just a lot skinnier and feminine, was mocked.

The point I'm trying to convey is, even in a slightly fashion orientated city in England I was still ostracised, I cannot imagine how worse it would be in the Southern states of America. Sieg is right, if you want to dress like you're into fashion, nxtlvl or whatever, move to a city where you won't be mocked, looked down upon, or even beaten for it. People on this forum will argue that you should wear what you want and to 'fuck everyone else' but at the end of the day, your safety is more important than being a special snowflake.
>>
>>9222779
>>9222964

Both disgustingly obese
>>
File: 20140904_075249.jpg (399KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20140904_075249.jpg
399KB, 1600x1200px
>>9222753
am i the fuccigirl style
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.