[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this nip shit any good? They opened one in my local mall,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (159KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1280x960px
Is this nip shit any good?

They opened one in my local mall, trying to get more /fa/ for the first time
>>
I tried it once on a button up shirt
>Too tight around my shoulders and back
>Too loose around my stomach
>Return it
>Take $7 penalty

Either they make clothes for pear shaped men or something was wrong with that shirt.
>>
>>9133071
or maybe ur body is fucked up
>>
>>9133071
>wahh I'm so fit

Go roid somewhere else
>>
>>9133071
You should try working your core sometime faggot
>>
Here's the lowdown on Uniqlo imo. I get a lot of "lmao look at this fuccboi he's so knowledgeable on Uniqlo" shit but I think it is important.

>T-Shirts
Pretty good, but a bit boxy and short. The supima cotton is nice, but it is really thin. If they have premium cotton shirts, those are pretty good as well. The dry packages are the boxiest of the 3. Basically, if the cut fits you then they are good for the price is what I'm trying to say.

>Oxfords
Apparently I had a Summer oxford, so not sure about winter oxfords. The one I got is thin, wrinkles easily, and I found the sizing to be off compared to their other things. Personally, for cheap oxfords I recommend J.Crew. The fabric is fantastic. I don't recommend the Uniqlo ones, but maybe the winter oxfords are better.

>Flannel
Not really true flannels...just cotton. Good autumn pieces, nice colors, but very thin. Not bad tho

>Waffle shirts
I special mention these because these are goat. the cut is good on them, the fabric is awesome, and they have a nice relaxed look. Would recommend

>knitwear
Under 30 bucks is good layering piece. I have some slub cotton sweaters and they are alright for the price. From what I understand, their wool and cashmere is dogshit.

>outerwear
Hit or miss. I think for the nonwool jackets, you get what you pay for. Some fuccbois seem to like their uniqlo duffel coats. Again though, hit or miss concept on uniqlo outwear. For instance, every fuccboi last year was jizzing over the Uniqlo bomber and surprise - it looked like shit.

>pants
Chinos? not bad. Don't work well for me, because I'm hungry skelly. I like J.crew's essential chino in 484 better, but they are still pretty slim. Since you have a Uniqlo there, they will custom hem for you in store. Cool deal.

>denim
I haven't had any experieince, but the consensus is that it doesn't really feel like denim or anything, and the cuts are kinda just okay. Cop on sale.

>Socks and underwear
good shit.
>>
>>9133072
Having broad shoulders is fucked up?
Get lost lanklett
>>
>>9133039
their cut istupid as shit

like really high armholes on some shit
low arm holes on others

fabric on +J reboot is laughable it looks like joanns clerance bin shit that was pilling

or really really thin cotton and badly sewed mahined sewed buttons

selvedge denim is PAPER thin, that shit has to be like 10oz denim

so many loose threads in store

shirts are cut straight rather than nipped at waist like H&M/zara most other brands

cut is more like f21 garbage

the tshirts are cut for fat people, so i have a few to sleep in but thats about it.
>>
>>9133125

thank you
>>
>>9133206
Welcome friendo.

Just grab some nice basics. Don't be a fuccboi who cops everything from Uniqlo, that's really my only advice.
>>
>>9133039
This is fashionable
> (607) 238-5739
> 1# or 0#
> do it, my message is waiting
>>
They have nice socks, white kids love uniqol for some reason.
>>
>>9133125
>tfw no uniqlo in canada
>>
>>9133125
>every fuccboi last year was jizzing over the Uniqlo bomber and surprise - it looked like shit

Huh? I own that and it's lasted me a whole year maybe more now, it's holding up great and looks fine, it's the same one chilljin uses for reference.

I agree with most of the other stuff though.
Personally I prefer the soft touch shirts to the supima cotton stuff, supima feels thin and not as comfortable to me.

Their jeans and pants are awful though unless you're tall as fuck.
>>
t shirts are good if you have big arms
>>
>>9133283
lets see those guns :3 ?! hehehehe im a girl so i get turned on by you if you are big arm! show now
>>
>>9133283
thanks dave!
>>
>>9133039
Is anyone else finding the girl sizes to be a bit larger than expected?

>xs shirts and skirts
>fits like a size medium
>>
>>9133039
no, its the h&m of japan

only reason it gets repped on here is because of weaboos
>>
Their stretch jeans are 10/10.

It's the best quality for the price you're paying.

>>9133482
No, H&M is the H&M of Japan
>>9133071
Same thing happened to me.
>>
Is their £35 Selvedge jeans any good?? Idk whether to go skinny or slim

pls respond its for a mates christmas
>>
>>9133311
fuck off underage b&
>>
>>9133545
I'd go skinny for sure, their skinny is more of a slim fit anyway.
Hope he has long lets mate.
>>
>>9133545
what fits depends on your mate's body type

depends on your definition of "good" too

they're not necessarily garbage like 20jeans, they're closer to target jeans
>>
>>9133565
Legs*.
>>
>>9133500
>Same thing happened to me.

They must be marketing towards some pear shaped niggas
>>
File: adidas-zx710-og-3.jpg (54KB, 570x425px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-zx710-og-3.jpg
54KB, 570x425px
>>9133565
Yeah sweet is this the place to get selvedge then?? He wants the jeans people wear in pictures like this, i only know creps not jeans, any other suggestions o wise uk friends?
Pref: under 50 quid i dont love him that much lol
>>
>>9133569
6'2/3'' Somewhat muscular I suppose you lot would call it 'ottermode' you know like a skinny lad with definition i spose
>>
>>9133039
All the tops and stuff are pretty shit, the cut of their sports jackets all have the top button an inch too high. made in bangladesh too. The jeans I got were excellent though. I ordered them online so I had no real idea what I was getting before they arrived.
>>
>>9133584
yeah, there's a code you can get so that if you spend 70 you get 10 off and free shipping so instead of paying 39 for 1 pair you can spend 60 for 2 + a pair of socks or something. The cuffs won't look like that though, they're a hell of a lot neater. Those jeans are just finished normally
>>
>>9133545
People seem to have mixed oppinions on the selvedge, but I got a pair recently, and they seem pretty decent for the price. Like someone else in the thread noted, it is not really that thick. I have another, more expensive pair of raw selvedge jeans that use 13.5oz denim, and the denim used in uniqlo's jeans is slightly lighter than that. Also, rawrdenim says that they're pretty good for the money.
>>
>>9133703
>>9134457
Sweet I'll probably get a pair then, and do you have this code??
>>
>>9133569
Don't you get your jeans from target for $20?
>>
>>9135610
pls respond also want code

>>9133703
>>
>>9135610
>>9135713
DM70

Got till end of november guys. N.B it says minimum spend 70 what that means to you is minimum spend 60 after your discount, not 80
>>
>>9133280
>Huh? I own that and it's lasted me a whole year maybe more now, it's holding up great and looks fine, it's the same one chilljin uses for reference.

It looks very plasticy and thin, I know this because I bought one. Was still durable enough though.
>>
>>9133039
>>9133482
Uniqlo is more like... the Old Navy of Japan. Seriously, it's everywhere, it's cheap, and for some reason everyone wears their jeans. It's good stuff, though, definitely better than actual Old Navy-tier clothing.
>>
t shirts are dope quality for the like $5.

skinny fit jeans fit me well and have a nice stretch.

everything else I'm a bit disappointed with.
>>
File: 3213184.jpg (239KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3213184.jpg
239KB, 1000x1000px
>>9133039
I'm copping this soon.
Anyone tried it out?
>>
>>9138849
Bumping.
>>
>>9133039
literally reddit: the store
>>
>>9139191
>hahaha reddit amiritebros?
God would you just fuck off already
>>
does anyone know if their black corduroys have a red tint to them?
>>
>>9133071
as a pear shaped man their shit fits pretty good on me
>>
i ordered a pair of their regular straight selvedge denim not too long ago as a beater pair. i was honestly extremely impressed by the quality. easily the best $40-50 jeans i've seen anywhere. completely shits on levi's. these were seriously probably better constructed than my naked and famous. don't know what these fuccbois are talking about them shits being "thin". compared to 13oz yeah but they aren't woman-level for sure.
>>
>>9139662
does the denim fade?
>>
>>9133039
no it sucks ass. its jap target
>>
>nip
>they opened one in my local mall

I swear to fucking fuck, nothing brings out the geographic elitist in me and makes me wish /fa/ was IP screened like posts like this.

We get it, you're new and you're provincial. Give it a goddamn try to be less so. You're wired into a global network, of fabric and flesh as much as wires and waves, and you should act like you're aware of it. Ditching racial slurs is step #1.

The best what-the-fuck-is-Uniqlo thing on the Internet is this:

http://nymag.com/fashion/features/65898/

Fun fact: Fast Retailing, aka Uniqlo, also owns Link Theory (the Theory and, sigh, Helmut Lang brands), J Brand, and a number of other mostly regional, variously priced fast fashion joints.
>>
>>9139703
sure? i got a prefaded pair, but all denim fades.
>>
>>9139722
but are they raws, like apc & shit? I wunna know if they fade/age like raw denim
>>
File: 1414785371426.jpg (100KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1414785371426.jpg
100KB, 400x400px
>>9136105
Bumping for this, just got £10 off my duffle coat with free shipping too.
Thanks man.
>>
File: uniqlofit.png (936KB, 2071x2371px) Image search: [Google]
uniqlofit.png
936KB, 2071x2371px
Full current Uniqlo except the shoes.

You probably don't want to do this - there's better stuff out there at should-be-reachable prices than any fast fashion stuff, if you learn to be clever and put in the leg/clickwork. Kinda exceptions are the +J turtleneck and the ULD cardigan, which have their own merits, and the socks and hat, because Heattech fabrics are actually pretty good and it's socks and a fucking beanie. (But there are better things out there for not much more.)
>>
>wearing unishit
>wants to get /fa/
>>
>>9141363
lel THIS
>>
>>9133160
>sleeping in t shirts

You truely are a fat cunt aren't you sieg
>>
>>9133039
If you have large legs from squatting and have trouble finding pants their stretch pants and jeans are fantastic. They're mad comfy, obviously the only issue would be the length because you're gonna probably have to go up in waist size so that people won't see the outline of everything in your pockets
>>
>>9133594
are you buying me a present? i need a pair of selvedge denim and i fit that description haha
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.