[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you just dress me anon, you have better taste in clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (82KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 500x390px
>you just dress me anon, you have better taste in clothes than i do

how do i do this? my gf wears a lot of uniqlo/hm, most of my clothes are already expensive enough as it is and i have to utilize sales/used clothing a lot. she did say the other day that she would rather start buying one piece of nice clothing every paycheck instead of buying a lot of cheaper fast fashion stuff
>>
>>9118147
>she did say the other day that she would rather start buying one piece of nice clothing every paycheck instead of buying a lot of cheaper fast fashion stuff

Okay, then do that. TBH men spend more on individual pieces than women do; women's fashion has so many styles and pieces and trends that you can't afford to buy expensive everything. Men's clothing only has a few styles if you know what I mean which is why people buy more expensive, higher quality basics. For example there's no Arc'teryx Veilance for women, no Reigning Champ (expensive basics), I could list countless other brands
>>
>>9118158
good point. i found a lot of nice stuff on

http://sprmrkt.nl

even showed her a lot of it and she really liked it. just need to find some other random retailers that stock a lot of somewhat cheaper/derivative clothing to the stye i like without stepping into hm tier stuff
>>
>>9118178
netaporter.com

it's the women's version of mr porter

also check out boutiques in your city (if there are any)
>>
you look like the goth kids in south park, especially in the game the stick of truth, it is even the same type of general area they hang out in, and you can get nearly every single accessory in your pic in that game.
>>
>>9118190
thanks!
>>
>>9118192
oh. ok
>>
>>9118196
yoox, ssense, two other sites that come to mind
no problem friend
>>
>>9118192
if you don't know who shuit is you haven't been here longer than two weeks
>>
>>9118192
newfag fuck off

i bet you think rick owens comes from a harry potter game
>>
>>9118147
i was looking at this guys' blog the other day, saved pretty much everyone of his waywt posts
>>
>>9118263
shuit is just really rich and knows how to win all the internet points from sz and tumblr. that being said though he does pull things off very well and always looks good.
>>
>>9118269
how is he so rich though.
finding his stuff really made my ann d footwear fetish a lot worse.
tfw poor.
>>
>>9118263
That fit isn't that great
>>
File: 1406655983373.jpg (105KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
1406655983373.jpg
105KB, 500x699px
>>9118289
far enough, think I like it because it's the least staged one
>>
>>9118292
>>
>>9118295
ill try and stop wanking the guy off now
fin~
>>
>>9118283
have you heard of a "job" or a "business" or an "inheritance"

honestly it's not that hard to figure out dude
>>
>>9118305
No could you explain them to me
>>
>>9118228

wow such attitude. Why are you so angry? is it your hollow life based on shallow values that makes you that angry?

Anyway, the whole world laughs at you except your peers so I'll leave you to each other and this angry guy up there ^. Peace!
>>
>>9118315
>hollow life based on shallow values

pretentious faggot detected
>>
Don't tell her what to do you objectiying fuck
>>
>>9118474
he clearly said she asked him for advice

stop projecting
>>
lol what a clown forum /fa/ is.

A bunch of shallow people whose main interests is appearance are trying to be more genuine than the next guy and everyone tosses insults left and right.

Why?
>>
>>9118548
because /fa/ is full of insecure teenagers who dress up to try and hide their insecurity

they project their insecurities when they post on an anonymous board
>>
>>9118556

yeah that makes sense I guess.
>>
>>9118556
hey im not insecure ur insecure!
>>
well the same sales you buy your shit from will have clothing for women

shit is way cheaper for women, the sales give like more % off than the men's shit. I remember seeing women's ramones for like $500 while the male version was still going for $800 that's just one example
>>
>>9118474
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>9118724
Yeah

Like I said earlier women's fashion tends to be quantity > quality so there's less interest in expensive shit unless you're rich.
>>
>>9118147
If she doesn't mind buying secondhand, she can find great stuff off of ebay and Rakuten. Women buy so much, they often sell new or stuff they only wear like once for dirt cheap.
>>
>>9119118
wearing second hand clothing is gross and for poor people
>>
I swear we have this thread too often. Why do you betas settle for basic bitches who can't even dress themselves well? Are you really that desperate?
>>
>>9119176
holy shit you're an idiot
>>
>>9119183

Why are you getting so aggressive? Did that hit a nerve?
>>
>>9119176
because that kinda stuff doesn't matter? how vapid are you? the only thing that should matter is that you like being around the person. everything else is ego based bullshit that is probably why you make snarky negative posts like that
>>
>>9119197
yes, i'm getting tired of autistic posts like yours

>>9119203
thank you
>>
>>9119176
>tfw want to get a basic qt gf and teach her how to be effay
>>
>>9119203

I, frankly, would be embarrassed dating a girl who didn't know how to dress herself, or who lacked the self-respect to buy nice clothing from good stores.

See, when we go out, we always look out best in the most prestigious clothing. And we talk about shit or cheap fits behind your back, because even if one half of a couple is pleb - it reflects on both of you.
>>
>>9119283
>prestigious clothing

holy shit dude please for the love of god post a pic of both or one of you i'm begging you
>>
>>9119283
hahahaha you sound fucking pretentious dude

post your prestigious fits please
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1876x2046px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1876x2046px
I'm on my way to work, but I have a picture of one of her Alaïas on my phone.
>>
>>9119371
LMAO didn't you post this same pic in another thread? How many years have you been saving up to buy it?

I can tell you can barely afford it, because you feel compelled to take a picture and share it with anonymous strangers to make you feel it was worth buying LOL

and look at your shitty "prestigious" apartment

the white stuff between the tiles is done terribly

you even have a fucking metal bar on the ground
>sliding doors

fucking poverty dude

so much for raising our hopes
>>
>>9119401

C'mon dude, he's obviously rassing you all up. Stop feeding him.
>>
>>9118301
ne1 got id on that coat?
>>
>>9119371
I, frankly, would be embarrassed dating a girl who didn't know how to dress herself, or who lacked the self-respect to buy nice clothing from good stores.

See, when we go out, we always look out best in the most prestigious clothing. And we talk about shit or cheap fits behind your back, because even if one half of a couple is pleb - it reflects on both of you.

I'm on my private jet, but I have a picture of one of her socks on my phone.
>>
>>9119371

wtf that's my picture.

>>9119401

He's trolling you mate. That's a picture I posted here ages ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>9119425
I'll have you know that this is made from the finest materials on Earth, and I didn't even bat an eye paying for it. I demand only the best that life has to offer.
>>
>>9119428
why did you post that picture?
>>
>>9119428
Renovate your apartment dude
>>
girl here, just buy her stuff. only succesful way to do it
>>
>>9120466
why should anybody trust you lol

(girl here)
>>
>>9118147
Merzbow have a qt gf
>>
>>9121296
thanks captain obvious

>meme.jpg
>>
>>9121306
nass menum
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.