[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are North Face jackets good or bad? I have no sense of style,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Are North Face jackets good or bad?

I have no sense of style, i'm 22 and I feel like I shouldn't be wearing hoodies all the time anymore.

I'm not trying to look exceptional or anything just trying to dress somewhat decent.

Any other things I should wear with it?
>>
Dude those are the adult version of wearing hoodies all the time.
>>
>>9110183

Lol, well what should I get then? I need winter clothes.

All I have is this one really thin hoody that looks like tv static.
>>
Bump. I need ideas.
>>
>>9110181
get a real coat
>>
>>9110232

Such as? Seriously I am clueless to fashion.
>>
>>9110241

How much do you have to spend on a coat?
>>
>>9110268

I'm not sure if I can justify spending more than $100 on a coat honestly, but I could make an exception if it is something that would last and long time and look good.
>>
>>9110181
>>
>I'm not sure if I can justify spending more than $100 on a coat

Get off this board. And wear a Northface you casual.
>>
>>9110183
This

North Face says "my mommy's credit card bought this for me"

Faggot
>>
>>9112020
Uh no, North Face is really cheap dude. Maybe $100 is just a lot to you? Here in Canada it's as pleb as you can get.
>>
>>9112025
Fucking idiot no shit it's cheap

The only people who buy it are autistic adults or kids who don't know what to wear, usually western college kids
>>
>>9110181
read the fucking sticky
>>
>>9110181
Ok, first off, TNF makes a huge range of stuff. "North Face jacket" isn't really a useful expression or term. Even off the top of my head, they've got two super-iconic jackets - the Denali, as in your pic, of which there's a few different versions, and the Nuptse, a thick down jacket with even more versions.

In terms of quality, nothing TNF makes is junk, but it ranges from higher end mall grade to "wear this so the mountain doesn't kill you" grade.

But more importantly,

>I have no sense of style

Yes you do! It may be ignorant, inexperienced, and inarticulate, but you have one! How do I know?

>i'm 22 and I feel like I shouldn't be wearing hoodies all the time anymore.

Because that's an emission of a sense of style right fucking there.

But for that to be useful to me in helping you, tell me: why do you feel this way?
>>
I bought a North Face because it was cheaper than the hardcore Gore-Tex jackets I wanted
>>
North Face is good. So is Kathmandu and Patagonia. They all make similar jackets in terms of aesthetic and quality, so just take your pick.

I used to rep The North Face but I think I prefer Patagonia these days
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.