[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is you crew /fa/? do you have many /fa/ friends? tell us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: ladygagakyary.jpg (45KB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
ladygagakyary.jpg
45KB, 636x356px
is you crew /fa/?

do you have many /fa/ friends?

tell us
>>
File: 43534882523.jpg (52KB, 1094x720px) Image search: [Google]
43534882523.jpg
52KB, 1094x720px
>>9010094
>tfw not a single friend
>>
File: friendz.jpg (1MB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
friendz.jpg
1MB, 1500x1125px
i'd like to think so (me in the middle with the goofy smile)
>>
Male friends, no.
Female friends, there is a couple that dress nice.
Do I really care how my friends dress? No
>>
File: 1397056067987.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1397056067987.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>tfw no effay friends
>tfw no friends at all
>>
>>9010097
IKTF
>>
>>9010094
most of my friends dress pretty well but only a few of us are /fa/. we all look pretty good though. one of my friends is a marine who always rocks siqq camo military fits.
>>
>>9010094
I have only one /fa/ friend rest are all pleb/shit tier
>>
Only one. The rest of them try, and at best look inoffensive. One looks really good on a regular.
>>
File: 1402120276615.jpg (54KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1402120276615.jpg
54KB, 500x594px
I have like four groups of friends.
>channer friends from before high school
>4 people counting with me
They're pretty stylish, not /fa/, I think. They have their own style and don't care for fashion or brands. I moved from where I used to live, so I don't get to see them often, but every time I do their fits are nice and original.

>nerd high school friends #1
>6 people counting with me
Studied with me, all nice guys, they all dress pretty bad tho. Not that I care, they're all very cool people and smart. They learned some channer culture because we spent so much time together, they're def potential channers, but I know they don't browse chans.

>nerd high school friends #2
>6 people counting with me
A lot like the second group but with more vintage nerd tastes, also a year younger. We play magic together, it's fun, they also browse chans. Some of them try to be /fa/, but they don't care about fashion or post here, they just dress slightly above avg normal people.

>fashionable friends
>8 people counting with me
Also from high school, really artistic people, we go to museums, make house parties and hang out in cool places taking cool pictures. They don't come here but they're /fa/ imo, except for color selection in their fits (rarely dress in monochrome, except for me and one girl).

They all interact between them, but don't mix, I'm the only person that transits between these four, but they all like each other. Also, on my birthday I usually make a big party and invite the four groups to eat in a cool restaurant and then hang out.
>>
My best friend is in his last year of fashion design. He is not effay in the Chinese Internet Imageboard sense but he is fashionable as fuck and does his own things. Wears crazy shit that a lot of /fa/ would barf at. No memes (bar a pair of Rafs). Mostly just thrifts and makes fucked up stuff and wears it and has the occasional expensive cop but he is mostly poor af.

I'm modelling for him in the middle of November for his showcasing. Did the fitting but that was just placeholders or prototypes or whatever you call them not the actual pieces. I know he's doing a bomber with a couple of different materials, and these pants that kind of curve out at the knees (hard to explain) if you look at them from front on.

Sorry, bit of a blog post.
>>
>>9010094
kyary all like
"dis bitch tryin be like me or sum shit wtf"
>>
>>9010107
is this real?
>>
>>9010206
what? (forgot my trip when i posted the pic)

yes the picture is real
>>
>>9010094
no /fa/ friends but I have friends that dress pretty okay
>>
>>9010120
>Do I really care how my friends dress? No

Get the fuck out of /fa/ please.
>>
>>9010107
>>9010210
oh yeah youre that swedish guy with the sick hair. yo dude, you and yr crew look dope. :)
>>
>>9010231
yo positivity whats up its been a long time since the last time i came here, i think u were all sad and shit, u still sad?
>>
>>9010223
Bait/10 try being less obvious. Besides you're just jealous because you have no friends.
>>
>>9010246
a lot less now
thanks for asking man :)
>>
>>9010252
>Being this mad to call somebody bait
>Hurr durr u have no friendz

lmao stay mad faggot
>>
>>9010255
thats nice man im happy to know it

have a nice day
>>
>>9010231
thx man, everyone in that pic except for me and the guy with the scarf over his face works in fashion actually

so i'm usually the plebbiest and they all think i dress boring most of the time
>>
>>9010264
you too dude! :)
>>
>>9010223
not bait just new
>>9010252
bait or rly dumb
>>
File: feel_perrier.png (78KB, 419x900px) Image search: [Google]
feel_perrier.png
78KB, 419x900px
>>9010107
Yeah your friends are /fa/ as fuck.
Also you have very nice hair and facial aesthetics bruh.

>tfw few friends
>tfw only one is slightly /fa/
>tfw he's the nouveau riche type spending money on nice streetwear/jap-core pieces he doesn't pull off well
>tfw don't have money to spend on clothes but tons of ideas
>>
>>9010259
>automatically assumes I'm mad
>trying to cover poor bait
>baiting again
>still no friends.

Cum on me bro, I enjoy it.
>>
>>9010274
>tfw no ideas
good feel
>>
>>9010094
normgoth here.
My gf is normgoth and my roomate is normgoth, and his gf too.
>>
>>9010276
You're proving to me that you're the one actually baiting or you're severely autistic.

Either way, fuck off please
>>
>>9010107
you and your friends are like the living embodiment of effay
>>
>>9010273
>not bait just new
>new

this explains so much.
learn to lurk more.
>>
>>9010287
Why are you so mad? Look even if I tried to help my friends be effay they would just ignore it because they are poor and insanely apathetic to looking effay.
>>
>>9010223
someones got a full diaper
>>
>>9010174
Can you post pics of some of his work?
>>
I have only have one friend who has slight interest in being /fa/, and a few that care about how they dress but don't even know about 4chan.

My one friend only seems to be interested in /fa occasionally. He's dresses average to slightly above average.

My few other friends only care about wearing 'cool' shit. It's obvious they put a lot of effort in to it, and normal people probably think they look 'cool', but they dress terrible.
>>
It's more /fa/ to be alone and effay, unless your group is is full of beautiful 6'3 models draped in ann demeulemeester
>>
>>9010166
That's an interesting fantasy you've created in your mind, anon. :^)
>>
>>9010347
Why would I lie tho?
You jelly, lol.
>>
my gf is
Donna Karen, Versace usually what she's dressed in.
>>
>>9010400
*karan
>>
>>9010107
jesus christ man, I'm so jealous right now
also qt3.14
>>
>>9010340
>i have no friends
>>
Out of the 4 of us, three of us are decently /fa/

I kinda want to help my other friend out but I feel like he doesn't give a fuck
>>
My girlfriend is /fa/. We have asked to have our pics taken in public.

besides that most of my friends are broke, and aren't effay at all.
>>
>>9010094
My crew is pretty /fa/ if I had to say so myself.
>we go to soho on the weekends
>friends who work at streetwear stores
>spend our money on alcohol, smokes, and clothes
>always wear black
>have a whip that we roll around in listening to yung simmie

yeah we're /fa/
>>
>>9010634
no you're not
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.