[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surely I can't be the only one who finds nail polish unattractive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

File: black.png (233KB, 394x481px) Image search: [Google]
black.png
233KB, 394x481px
Surely I can't be the only one who finds nail polish unattractive. Especially when girls don't bother to redo their nails when they get chipped. The soft colors are okay, but the loud ones like black and red make me sick. Who's with me?
>>
>>8963138

I agree that cheap, unattractive executions of things look cheap and unattractive.
>>
Autism: The Thread

Some people may agree with you. Some may disagree. Some may not have an opinion.

The rest of us are baffled as to why you care so much you feel the need to make a thread about it
>>
>>8963154
Well because I'm autistic.
>>
Painted nails are fine. Love claw nails.

but girls that get to into it where it's at the point where they're gluing shit on and have more than one accesory nail need to cut it out. No dick likes that
>>
File: jimbo.gif (1MB, 282x190px) Image search: [Google]
jimbo.gif
1MB, 282x190px
Red nail polish makes any girl repulsive to me I don't know why.
>>
>>8963150
/thread
>>
>>8966056
iktf, I like any colour other than red

Seriously, no matter how qt she is if she wears red nail polish I'm dropping her, and I have no idea why I dislike it
>>
i think well manicured nails in a dark blue, grey, or black always look nice

red is ugly af though
>>
>>8966402
Weird for me it's orange. Really don't like Turquoise either, ex girl wore it, fucking awful looking.
>>
i really hope you're kidding
because... if tiny bits of paint on a girl's nails bothers you that much there's a problem
>>
>>8966543
shut the fuck up dweeb
>>
I think chipped nail polish is cute :/
>>
Red nails are gross but black is top tier.
>>
Red looks like tacky whore shit, I'll never understand why every second girl has it.

I only really like black.
>>
>>8966582

Why have you been posting that exact same thing in every thread on /fa/?

You're not making a new meme.
>>
i'm with you op

also piercings and tattoos can only make a girl look worse. there's nothing worse than a chick with a single star tattoo or something, if you're getting something inked on your skin for life, at least go for it, don't bitch out and just get a shape for the fuck of it
>>
well I let them chip, but then again I am a dude and don't actually paint my nails
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>black
>bad
>>
File: 1413398684355.jpg (206KB, 612x576px) Image search: [Google]
1413398684355.jpg
206KB, 612x576px
>>8967277
moar

except the dumb tattoo
>>
>>8966994
Piercings and tattoos are shit, but they're hardly the same class as painted nails.
>>
If you care that much about nail polish you're a fucking faggot who will never touch a girl in his life
>>
You're all really idiots
>>
File: blacknails.jpg (35KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
blacknails.jpg
35KB, 960x640px
I have a friend who pulls off black nails as a guy and I really want to try it but I'm a skinny white boy.
>>
>>8970847
Well it's better than being a fatty with black nails.
>>
>>8970821
Why, what is your opinion?
>>
>>8970847
>very visible unpainted parts of the nails
Nigger what.

>but I'm a skinny white boy
"Wah, I can't do it because I'm a pale dweeb". What do you expect people to say to that?
>>
>>8971241
I was just whining not looking for advice really.
>>
>>8966818
I think it's cute in a nonsexual way. Like, if a middle school girl has chipped nails, I'd think it's funny how young she is. But if a girl in uni has chipped nail polish, I'd think "what the fuck is wrong with you that you don't care enough to fix your goddam nails after a week or so of them being chipped." I mean, hell, I'm a dude and I trim my nails every week. Surely women would care about their own appearances, r-right?
>>
>>8971261
Maybe it's a style.
>>
Matte black makes my dick tingle.
>>
>>8970847
Looks like shit.
>>
>>8971519
Yeah it ain't even done properly.
>>
>>8971261
>Surely women would care about their own appearances, r-right?
you would think so, but if you knew you could pull anyone from the opposite sex without even trying, would you really give a shit? western women have become incredibly spoiled
>>
>>8971649
why do they paint their nails in the first place then?
>>
>>8971261
Well somebody else did say they liked it chipped so maybe that's why.
>>
>>8963138
I don't like it either, just like makeup. Conversely, I like a clean shaved pussy.
>>
>>8972233
I don't see how the two relate.
>>
I do, but it's only because all the girls who do that are fat tumblrwhores, so i've grown to associate that with fat tumblrwhores, making it impossible for me to appreciate it on a girl even if she's not a fat tumblrwhore.
>>
>>8970847
>tfw qt white boi in your uni class painted his nails black
>tfw he can pull it off because he goes all the way with the whole punk look
>>
>>8972331
fat girls do it more for sure, but basically all of the girls who do it being fat? kind of a stretch.
>>
>>8972341
what's all the way? crazy hair and shit?
>>
>>8970813
>being this offended somebody didn't like your nail job
>>
there is a huge difference between nails that are done well like >>8967277 and nails that look gross and mall-gothy like >>8967524

as a rule of thumb, if nails are going to be painted they should also be well taken care of.
>>
>>8972814
how are they gross?
>>
Painted nails are basic af. Now french tips.. french tips are sexy
>>
>>8972861
Small nails look disgusting when painted.
>>
>>8972887
Not the smallest nails I've seen.but alright
>>
>>8963138
How does /fa/ fair against boys with painted nails? I usually go with a grey scale look from Pinky/white - thumb/black
>>
>>8973442
That's pretty odd and I can't imagine it looking good.
>>
can we all agree that women who bite their nails are the fucking worst?

>>8973442
are you trans?
>>
Just curious, why do so many of you hate red nail polish?
>>
>>8974767
It just looks bad, it kind of makes me feel sick. I guess it reminds me of somebody having their fingernails ripped off or something.
>>
>>8963150
>>8966361
/board, really
>>
>>8974792
That's a shame, I've always wanted long red nail after reading Neuromancer
>>
>>8974767
It depends on what red it is. I'm partial to a nice violet or something.

>>8974491
I'm a dude who bites his nails and it's the worst
>>
>>8963138
i like a nice deep mauve nail polish with maybe a mismatched ring finger. some girls pull it off, others look tacky af.
>>
>>8974491
Painted nails are like the least "trans" feminine thing you can do.
>>
>>8974957
Paint is a good way to stop the biting.

Not that it needs to be colored.
>>
>>8975018
>mismatching
for what purpose
>>
Ducking thiz, thought I wad the only one
>>
>>8976653
You're never the only one who hates something.
>>
File: red.png (137KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
red.png
137KB, 640x480px
>>8974767
I hate bright red polish because it's very noticable and it looks trashy, same goes for orange, bright blue or green. On the other side I only paint my nails in darker shades of red or black.
>>
>>8976536
Contrast, details..
>>
>>8978611
It look proper goofball tho m8
>>
>>8963138
Oh my god finally someone else. Nail polish looks really horrible. Really turns me away. Its so nasty, especially the graphic ones.
>>
While we're at it, who fucking hates long nails on girls? Fake or real, it just looks so trashy and non practical.
>>
Some girl sent me a video of her playing with her tits and pussy but her nail polish was chipped and it really annoyed me.

Still saved it and occasionally masturbate to it though.
>>
I find most adornments to be unattractive. I prefer if a girl puts about as much work into vanity as I do (dress well - well kinda- and simply).
>>
>>8979720
Yeah big long nails are neither particularly practical and are ugly, what's the point?
>>
>>8979752
Good fingernails are essential for things like that. I hate it when the girls have the talons when doing that shit, it's off-putting as fuck.
>>
>>8967277
i'm saving this and getting it done tomorrow yay
>>
>>8980339
Good because it looks good
>>
>>8972886
French tips are disgusting and tacky as fuck.

Solid color nails is where it's at. The only way that can go wrong is if she chooses the color doesn't go well with her skin. I love red nails on a girl so long as she's chosen the best possible shade.
>>
>>8980801
>French tips are disgusting and tacky as fuck.
especially when they reach out a few meters
>>
please don't make shitty "DAE DISLIKE A THING??" threads
I agree with you, but you have to put more effort into making threads
>>
>>8981405
How about
>DAE like nail polish?
>I don't, it's shit
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.