[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hundreds of $ worth of new cops >nowhere to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 1412457304245.png (34KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
1412457304245.png
34KB, 809x808px
>hundreds of $ worth of new cops
>nowhere to go
>>
>>8899855

ouch. Not even a job? Or school?
>>
get a dog so you can take him out for a walk while wearing those sick fits m8
>>
File: 53252.jpg (33KB, 443x325px) Image search: [Google]
53252.jpg
33KB, 443x325px
>>8899865
>Not even a job? Or school?
you a funny nigga arent you
>>
>tfw I just spent $100 on a shirt
>tfw I leave the house only once a month

I know that feel OP. I need to find a new hobby that doesn't contradict my lifestyle. Or maybe a gf will help.
>>
>>8899867
This

I walk my dog all about Seattle while wearing dope fits. She's a mix, has some blue heeler in her. Really pretty dog.

Qts always mirin my fits and my pup.

Shit's great.
>>
>>8899855
library is free, u can study in your free time and look nice there. might make some friends too
>>
>>8899902
This

I go to the library with my girlfriend and tutor her. We see all kinds of people there.

Plus nice elderly people work at the library.

OH and you can laugh at the crusty, gross NEETs who go there and play video games on the computers all day.
>>
>>8899871

I was a NEET for 3 months once. Didn't see anyone except the cashier at walmart at 2am for weeks at a time.
I have vowed never again.
>>
>>8899922
This

I work at McDonald's for the sole purpose of meeting people
>>
>hundreds of $ worth of new cops

>I still look like shit though

>and I have a scary due date looming on the horizon and I'm not doing anything to meet it

>doubting myself more than I have in years, not feeling as confident in myself as I did last year

>and I owe $900 on my credit card

>tfw I was happy a month ago

>now I feel tired every day and my left eye twitches and I snap at friends and family for no reason

>feel like I'm headed for failure

>tfw trapped in a daily schedule that doesn't work and makes me feel drained all the time

>tfw not the person I used to be

>tfw video games all day even though I hate video games because I'm scared of my life and I want to make it go away

>also no gf
>>
>>8899855
>just quit job to focus on school
>only go 2 days a week
>the small amount of friends I have are working or doing school work
>nothing to do
I feel you OP
>>
>>8899922
i did this for like 2 months when i dropped out on uni

i can easily say that was the most depressing 2 months of my life
>>
>>8899936
weed
>>
>>8899922
Became a NEET this summer. It was horrible.
>tfw have to go out and meet people every day or I get depressed because I'm an extrovert.
>>
>>8899855
>tfw always wearing sick cops at work
>everyone mirin and get compliments from qts everyday
>>
>>8899927

That's why I love my job actually. I get to meet new people and build relationships. It's crazy how reclusive I was only a couple years ago.

That's also why I force myself to go to school. I've met a few qts this way and it's fun to meet like minded people.

>>8899950
>>8899995

Right? It was so depressing....yet I was the creator of my isolation. I was the only person to blame for my situation.

Also doesn't help I was coming off of opiates, so my dopamine levels where wack as fuck.

After those 3 depressing ass months I decided fuck that shit and I am going to change my life trajectory. Finally got up off my ass and got enrolled again and got a job. Doing waaaaaay better now. I'm even clean off opiates now.

Even though it sucked dick I wouldn't change it for the world cause it made me who I am today and I went through some really crazy existential thoughts that I am happy to have dealt with.
>>
If you live in an Urban Area
>force yourself to go to art shows, concerts, museums, walks, parks. Really just go out and have fun even if you have no one to go with embrace introversion.
If you live in a rural environment
>hikes, walks, go to stores and make yourself talk to people, bars if you're old enough
>>
>>8900086
how do you actually meet people though?
>tfw social anxiety
>>
>Places to go
>No decent clothes to wear

Too much school for a job. Too much pride to leech off my parents' income. I'll stay basic the rest of the semester I guess
>>
>>8899922
I was a neet for 5 years before forcing myself out of my isolation lol
>>
>tfw only worn this shirt once on new years day 2014

it looks too flashy to be worn alone, and in california its always too fucking hot to layer
>>
>>8900927
iktf brah
>>
>>8901556
Move to San Francisco nigger.
>>
File: 1412477544554.jpg (45KB, 770x622px) Image search: [Google]
1412477544554.jpg
45KB, 770x622px
>receiving attention from qt fringe nerd girls
>ignoring all of it
>>
>>8901585
i don't have the money to pay $2000 / month for a studio apartment with no windows
>>
>>8899952
hopefully you're saying to ditch the weed... cause weed definitely isn't helping that scenario
>>
>>8901629
Share an apartment with a few college students.
Boom, rent lowered, people to hang with, and layering ability unlocked.
>>
>live in a house with other students and and retired landlords
>wake up today, saturday, around 1 pm
>hear her say 'bye, have a nice day' to 2 or 3 students
>realize they all go out and I wont again
>one more weekend spent in my room, going out to sushi place and seven eleven and that's it

Something somewhere went terribly wrong. I dont have any friends or a gf, nobody to do shit with or call me somewhere. Also so anxious because of my acne, which I half-succesfully mask with makeup. Started accutane a month and a half ago tho, so should be clearing up soon.

My life is a misery ever since last september.
>>
>>8900117
How did that work out for you? I always get uncomfortable being alone at public places.
>>
friendly reminder that you can also feel like an empty husk without being a NEET with no social life too

introversion is not to blame, extroversion is not to blame

the only thing you should blame is yourself because the only thing that has the power to make yourself feel miserable is

yourself
>>
>>8899936
are u me anon?
>>
>>8902367
stfu chink!
>>
>>8902371
ching chong ping ling
>>
File: 1402019026596.jpg (47KB, 639x478px) Image search: [Google]
1402019026596.jpg
47KB, 639x478px
i am sorry for you bros who cannot enjoy being by themselves.
I was NEET for like a year. dropped out of HS, didnt leave house etc. was amazing. i watched tons of movies n shit (got into arthouse). but I still enjoy going outside and school, so college is 1000x better than HS because I can say fuck off to everyone and never talk, no standing around in the lunch room and having people forcibly talk to me. I just dislike being around people, I dont get anxiety or anything, and I communicate fine, I just get 0 enjoyment out of other people.
i dont believe introvert/extrovert bullshit. and being shy is different than being asocial, and asocial is different from being antisocial.

>>8900117
going to concerts alone is great. just walk up to the front before the bands come out and enjoy the music, no worrying about friends being near you or enjoying it, nothing to think about but purely what you're experiencing at that moment.
>>
>>8900086

that 2 months I mentioned felt like an eternity. When I think back on it now I'm like "shit I could have sworn it was at least 6"

also I realized being alone for that long will make you literally go crazy and think of weird fucked up shit all day. I had an existential crisis and that was really when depression sank in for the first time.

I'm doing much better now though. Much like what you said I learned a very important lesson about life, apathy, and being alone. no one else could ever teach me what I experienced and was thinking at the time.

I never went back to school and still don't exactly know where my life is going but I have a job that puts food on the table and lets me live comfortably.
>>
>>8902367

amen brother

>style comes from within
>>
>>8899922
Was kinda a NEET this summer. After my best friend went to see his parents in Germany for the whole summer I was left sitting at home for days.

Though I didn't have it that bad. I often went to play football with other friends or went out or to my other friends house for the night to watch movies.

But what really depressed me was not being able to go to the sea and these 4-5 day long periods of not seeing anyone and staying at home playing games and shit.
>>
>>8900117
>>force yourself to go to art shows, concerts, museums, walks, parks. Really just go out and have fun even if you have no one to go with embrace introversion.
>If you live in a rural environment
>>hikes, walks, go to stores and make yourself talk to people, bars if you're old enough

Problem is I can't do anything on my own. I want to be with somebody and talk shit and stuff for everywere I go. I can't force myself to just go alone to some concert or museum?

Especially a museum. With whom I am to have discussions and stuff?
>>
>>8902333
>>8902333
Maybe it's just my personality, but when I go to Art Museums with friends or family I almost always end up walking around by myself. I just find it much more thought provoking and less stressful if I'm by myself. I don't have to speed up because people are bored and I don't have to deal with shitty close minded comments. It's definitely not for everyone but I like it. Maybe if you're uncomfortable with being by yourself but have no one to go with just strike up conversations with people while you're there. Meet new people and don't give a fuck because if they don't want to talk to you you're never going to see them again anyways. Otherwise I love late night walks by myself. If you are in an Urban environment even a rural one would work you might want to pick up photography or running maybe even cycling they're hobbies that force you to get out and you'll probably end up talking to people while you're doing it. As a bonus you also won't seem as much of a loner for being by yourself if you're doing one of these. I'd really just experiment and push yourself out of your comfort zone otherwise you'll just continue to revert to what you're used to.
>>
I just got a Patrik Ervell suit and I am excited to wear it, but I have to wait to work the opera this saturday before I really have an excuse to take it out.

I could wear it on an average day at the office, but it would be a bit much. The company culture is pretty casual when there are no shows to be dressed up for.
>>
>>8903818
>Especially a museum. With whom I am to have discussions and stuff?

With us :)
You don't have to discuss what you see WHILE seeing it.
>>
File: 1350229836175.png (13KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1350229836175.png
13KB, 429x410px
/fa/ is it stupid of me to have this fear and disposition towards drinking and partying?

I've never really drank before (and I'm 20) and I've just always thought of it as something extremely unhealthy and stupid but the double edge is I usually don't get invited to parties anymore just on that matter.

My gf has been going out to parties a lot more, and it always bugs me and makes me think a little less of her when she says she did something stupid when she was drunk, and she only stops temporary when something REALLY stupid happens.

Is it something I should just get the fuck over, or is there any truth to my dispophobia?
>>
>>8903853
Just go out and have a good time with friends while you're sober? Your GF will appreciate it and you'll only gain friends or whatever.
>>
>>8903864
Yeah, I try to do that sometimes. Maybe I need to stop being uptight I guess.

>Hey anon, you wanna drink
>Nah, man I'm not big on it thanks though.
>Haha wow anon way to be a buzzkill
>Y-yeah...

Maybe I need new friends.
>>
>>8903853

Well, if you have tried alcohol and you genuinely don't like it, then you genuinely don't like it.

But (and this might sound silly), you might just not have found a good-tasting drink or developed a taste for it. As with many things, beer, wine, cocktails, etc. are very much about acquired tastes. I hated beer in college but am now very fond of it with the right meal or might just be in the mood for one.

If you feel like not enjoying alcohol is inhibiting your social life, though, you might want to use this old trick: just nurse a drink all night. Take a few sips and just hold on to it. People do feel a little awkward if they're all drinking and you're the one hold out—it's a natural thing—and this is just a nice way to keep things comfortable in a social setting.

If your issue is with drunkenness (and in your significant other), then that's a whole other matter and one that deserves to be discussed honestly. If you feel that your partner isn't able to imbibe responsibly (or at least own up to her own silliness when drunk), then that's probably a point of serious friction that isn't going to go away and worth talking about in an honest way.
>>
>>8903853
She's cheating on you
>>
>>8903875
I can relate to this, drinking out's not my thing either (trust me I've tried)

You should try and find friends who want to go out and do the things you wanna do
>>
>>8903879
Joke's on you, we are actually on and off right now
>>8903876
>>8903864
These are both really good suggestions. Nursing a drink isn't that bad, I could probably do it.

A lot of it comes from culture + health I think. I was raised in one of those "Don't do all these things" type of family, where my mom was into it and jesus I did not want to be like my mom, who is constantly bedridden now and drank all the time. The culture part is just how a lot of people grow up with the stigma that "drinking is bad" and you'll die if you do it even a bit, rather than just raising people to know that "drinking is fine like anything in moderation."
Anyways, I'll try these things, thanks anon.

>>8903894
Yeah, I've really only had a total of maybe a beer collectively my whole life. I just kinda hate how stupid people get on it, but yeah a change in social group might be a better thing as well.
>>
>>8903913

Also, there's a difference between a shitty Bud Light and a small batch craft beer. Or even just a non-shitty large scale brewery like an Anchor Steam or Stella Artois. Given your age, I wouldn't be surprised if your friends are just guzzling swill, but that comes with the territory of being young and wanting the most booze for your buck.
>>
>>8899936
anon is me.
>>
>>8901556
Thats a nice T
>>
>>8903928
Makes sense. They had an open bar at a jazz gig I was playing at recently and tried some of my friend's drinks and thought they were pretty good. The White Russian I had was pretty good, even though it seemed a bit girly. Guess it is definitely a thing of personal taste. I'll probably find out a lot more about it when I'm 21.
>>
>>8903940
Try the Black Russian, thats a fucking drink
>>
>>8903945
I'll have to. Looks a lot less girly than the white russian without the cream. (I like my drinks a little stronger than other people)
>>
File: red_wine-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg (414KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
red_wine-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
414KB, 1920x1080px
>>8903853
I used get really depressed when drinking on a night out often, also drank WAY too much on many occassions, feeling like shit the whole day after that. People act really weird when partying and drinking, it's like they try to live out everything they lack during the whole week, and seeing them do so, groups of young and old people doing nothing useful or even fun, made me really depressed about humanity.
Now I still drink a lot but only to meals or with a small group of close friends in a pub or at home. It feels good and is fun, so I guess it's the atmosphere that matters. Alcohol raises your feels so it's important to be in an eviroment that makes you feel good, otherwise the bad feeling you can repress while sober will get to you.

You should just cut off connections to people who don't give you good vibes, maybe even your gf, and get more friends that share your interests.
>>
>>8903940
Must suck to be in the US. You'll be surprised what the world of alcoholic beverages offers when you hit 21.

It feels so weird even thinking about the fact that a non-muslim country exists in this world where
people have to be older than a fourth of an average human lifespan to legally enjoy a drink.
>>
>>8901556
sell it to me
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.