[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teach me how to techwear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mxsgfxUB0P1rxz9n3o1_500.jpg (62KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxsgfxUB0P1rxz9n3o1_500.jpg
62KB, 500x482px
Teach me how to techwear
>>
>north face

LOL PLEB
>>
>>8876068
What do you mean by "how to techwear?"

We can't, and I won't pretend to, give you a checklist on dressing yourself. If you want to know about different fabrics or how to functionally layer, there's resources I could point you to. If you're puzzled on how to style for a particular situation, ask! If you're looking for a suitable piece for something, ask! If you want to understand how something works or how a given functionality could be achieved, ask!

But "how to techwear" isn't even clear if you put a verb in the sentence.
>>
someone link my to some nice north face jackets/post some fits. i wanna cop one for this winter
>>
>>8876091
Teach me everything you just wrote.
I want you to be my master
>>
>>8876068
dress like an urban druid and you are done
>>
>>8876091
Wow intelligent mind over here guys
>>
>>8876091
>__________, ask!
>____________, ask!

What the fuck is this shit.
Is this Poet?
>>
OP here
I want to know everything you know about techwear. How to combine, how to layer, brands etc.etc.
>>
>>8876170
This is a good starting point
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/116740-urban-techwear/
Then I would move onto all the specific brand threads that are tech wear related. After that you'll have a pretty good basis, but don't ever forget that knowledge you read no matter where you get it will never be able to match the information you get from handling and trying on pieces in person.
>>
>>8876170
should I wipe your ass and chew your food for you too

lurk moar m8
>>
>>8876102
>>8876170
>I want to know everything you know about techwear
>Teach me everything you just wrote.
>I want you to be my master

I mean, if you really mean me teaching you everything, how much is it worth to you? I'm happy to answer questions but tutoring or writing out some huge guide is a fucking project and not really suited for a message board.

http://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice.html

Good basic guides to functionality there.

Like, get specific. Are you looking for a winter coat? For what kind of climate? What's your aesthetic taste? Etc. Etc.

>>8876107
>>8876120
Flattered, but I'm not Poet.
>>
>>8876226
Good post.
>>
>>8876091
looking for a suitable yoga mat to bike with ~5mi. maybe a couple pockets for an extra tshirt/shorts, small hand towel. something waterproof.

recommend anything? are there any tech pieces for yogabags?
>>
File: 1356909494413.jpg (51KB, 712x817px) Image search: [Google]
1356909494413.jpg
51KB, 712x817px
Would the Patagonia R1 fleece thing be a midlayer or a soft shell?

What is a good mid layer crewneck, pref. with thumbholes?

Thanks
>>
>>8876091
i'm looking for ultra-sized buttplugs got any tips?
>>
>>8876068
>how 2 techwear?

Deadbird

/thread
>>
>>8876651
i found one with 3 pockets and a hyper-truncated handle
>>
>>8876101

answer me
>>
>>8876068
Underrated thread.
>>
>>8876068
>Teach me how to techwear
Spend thousands of dollars indiscriminately on north face and acronym
>>
>>8876068
w2c sweet black techwear jackets, don't really wanna spend that much more than £300
>>
>>8876621

http://www.suredesigntshirts.com/products/nepal-sanskrit-print-cotton-yoga-mat-bag-blue
>>
are northfaces pleb? thinking of copping one, not too sure now..
>>
>>8878166
northface is basic bich tier shit
>>
>>8878166
you should see a midwest college campus during winter.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.