[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fa/ think of people who dress the same way every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

What does /fa/ think of people who dress the same way every single day?
>>
I think its great.
Make it easy for my berglord self.
>>
I wanted to do this since I was young

Or at least have a plain tee with the day of the week written on it so that people don't think I'm wearing the exact same shirt without washing it everyday
>>
>>8519198
It shows a lack of imagination, not want to progress, and a certain level of insecurity. I don't think this but it's generally associated with this type of person. Also looking the same everyday is stupid; be creative.
>>
>>8519205
One could put more creativity in a single outfit than some exert for their entire life's wardrobe.
>>
>>8519198
I wear the same jeans, shoes, belt and usually the same jacket everyday because basically I'm poor. I choose to invest in quality (jacket reduced from $470) instead of copping a lot of crap.

I'm sure there are some cunts like >>8519205 who look down on me but as long as I'm dressed decently it doesn't worry me.
>>
>>8519211
true, but why not put creativity into many more outfits? Instead of looking like one catalogue photo, look like many.
>>
>>8519220
Efficiency. Why take the time to do it every morning if you only have to coordinate once?
>>
>>8519198
I think most of them are in prison.
>>
>>8519227
>what is a professional uniform
>what is a suit
>what is a school uniform
>>
>>8519238
Sounds like prison to me, dog.
>>
Anyone compare prison population to uniformed school girl populations recently?
>>
File: what the fuck bro.jpg (34KB, 505x479px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck bro.jpg
34KB, 505x479px
>>8519205

your face when you realize almost every designer has a uniform and you're a retarded fucclord
>>
>>8519224
I make everything interchangeable

>>8519217
I dont look down on you, though some may wonder if you wear the same items evervy day (as in not washing them)

>>8519264
not even
>>
>>8519264
There should be a photo collection of these.
>>
>>8519285
you mean a reaction folder?
>>
>>8519291
I'm more interested in every designer uniform.
>>
>>8519205
I definitely agree with the lack of imagination. I have a small wardrobe too, but I still try to change it up, and every time I buy a new piece I make sure I can think up at least 3-4 outfits with it before I even buy it, so a small wardrobe is no excuse.
>>
>>8519204
It'd be fun to have 31 numbered shirts with the day of the month on them, just to mess with people.
>>
unless an outlaw or a reverend, inject some change on the regg
>>
>>8519281
Interchangeable warderobe is a sign of a full plebe. I'm not into wearing one outfit everyday, but if all your clothes go together in multiple combinations, you are the last person who could talk shit about lack of creativity, because there no way that your fits arent bland as fuck.

I did that too when I was 18 and on a huge budget, but don't worry, you will grow out of it.
>>
I just have different monochrome colours of my t-shirts and have some other stuff like button-downs.

As long as you have a pair of shorts, skinny pants, normal pants and outerwear pieces you should be fine.
If you can dress for every season and be /fa/ at the same time you've probably got enough pieces.
>>
>>8519384
im all for small wardrobes (i have one myself) but wearing only the same thing is unimaginative.

>>8519430
It depends in a way. I have about five different styles, and I have mainly items that go with others of that style (as in two pairs of NB for japanese streetwear, two pairs of lunarcore shoes that work with everything from their specific style)
>>
>>8519298
http://four-pins.com/style/fashion-designer-uniforms/
>>
>>8519480
since when was marc jacobs known for kilts?
>>
Michael Kors
>>
all you need are white t shirts and black jeans. you could literally wear that for the rest of your life and no one would bat an eye
>>
>>8519198
Poorfag
>>
Jean-Michel Frank, the thirties interior and furniture designer, supposedly had 40 identical double-breasted gray flannel suits. He knew himself and is a wonderful example of restraint and extravagance.
>>
>>8519204
MONDAY IS THAT YOU?
>>
>>8520202
BUT MONADY ONLY JUST BEGUN!!!
>>
>>8519387
I now have an overwhelming need.
Plus, like 12 pairs of raws or something with the month sewn into the back pockets.

Datecore
>>
>>8519387
>>8520225
Enjoy carrying around the next day's shirt every time you go out to appease your autism
>>
>>8520225
that would suck when traveling
>>
>>8520284
you travel multiple months at a time?
>>
File: tumblr_n1amn5kF3p1qetpn0o1_500.jpg (35KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1amn5kF3p1qetpn0o1_500.jpg
35KB, 500x376px
>>8520277
>not carrying a fresh shirt around with you

enjoy your walk of shame.
>>
>>8520290
As in going overseas
>>
>>8519480
>"The dark lord Dicky O essentially pioneered the murdered out and drapey aesthetic and is the look's creepiest ambassador. Dude basically looks like a Jewish aunt that suddenly decided she was going to start being spiritual and get into yoga."
>>
>>8519204
me too lol

i wanted to be like a cartoon character
>>
>>8519480
>I'm not really sure where Michael Bastian's lifelong proclivity for front-tucking his shirt came from. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's a white privilege prep thing.

lol
>>
I think they're poor
>>
>>8519198
cartoon characters.

but hey at least people won't mistake you for someone else if you outfit is unique
>>
File: gambinosaycake.png (602KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
gambinosaycake.png
602KB, 500x240px
When Gambino did it, it felt like he was dressing as the role of the main character of his album and thats interesting and new to the rap game.

But if you do it in everyday life and have no other clothes like you have a rack of identical clothing then you needa chill wit your cartoon character shit.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.