[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

inst /fa/ un/fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: ducc.png (301KB, 472x605px) Image search: [Google]
ducc.png
301KB, 472x605px
What I'm trying to get at is that the objectively best styles are formed from buying things that they like with little to no fashion influence/inspo and the most /fa/ thing to do is to not care what others think and being confident in what you wear, who you are, and what you look like so isnt browsing a "fashion" board that rates, provides inspo, and puts certain people on a pedestal the most un /fa/ thing to do.
am I reading too much into this or am I right?
>>
>>12762178
>taste
>objective
>I know the reason why people I dont know buy things
>my rainbow mohawk and leopard-print capri shorts make me /fa/, because I dont care if you think I look like a faggot
congrats, you are the faggot of the year
>>
>>12762183
not what I meant anon I mean I love fashion it's a hobby of mine but what Im asking is; is browsing /fa/ "/fa/" or is it a means for people to look the different in the same manner, for example the most praised fits in waywt are usually the most distinguished ones
>>
>>12762178
bump
>>
>>12762178
a closed community is gonna produce an inbred style, hence the constant doc marten/vans/slp/whatever threads

you can choose to participate in that or you can take an alternative route whereby you just lurk and analyze the pictures and build your own style over time

there's no right or wrong way to use /fa/ but there are different things to take away from it
>>
>>12762205
so if you had to choose is it /fa/ to browse /fa/ or can there never be a /fa/ because to know /fa/ you have to first know what it is and then try to emulate it?
>>
>>12762207
I think you need to take a break from 4chan my man
>>
File: basically no u.jpg (54KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
basically no u.jpg
54KB, 675x1200px
>>12762210
fair enough
>>
File: 256422325.png (200KB, 428x384px) Image search: [Google]
256422325.png
200KB, 428x384px
>>12762183
>>
JUST

BEE

URSELFFFFFFFF
>>
File: 1502573464764.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502573464764.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
>>12762178
First rule of /fa/ Full Rick or fuck off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.