[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what this core?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Cavemen-Clothes.jpg (34KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Cavemen-Clothes.jpg
34KB, 500x282px
what this core?
>>
>>12760119
Naturalist or real human.
>>
>>12760122
>real human

?
>>
File: iYV9HPc.jpg (155KB, 489x670px) Image search: [Google]
iYV9HPc.jpg
155KB, 489x670px
>>
>>12760140
They aren't bound by modern fashion, or modern worldy goals. Being alive in that time you'd feel like a human at its most natural and 'real' state. You'd be focused on real objectives that are purely survival. Most won't get what i mean depending on how you were raised and treated at birth.
>>
>>12760158
Except uncontacted tribes all seem to have very rigid fashion norms/beauty standards, maybe even more so than modern civilization.
>>
>>12760169
Most people humans born in modern civilization are cucked, drugged, and cut at birth and tortured throughout childhood. Making a insecure hateful individul. So when they see a real human they can't comprehend and insult. It really is about 100x next level.
>>
>>12760169
Tribesmen being the real humans.
>>
>>12760158

1. "NATURAL", AND "REAL", ARE NOT MUTUALLY SYNONYMOUS, NOR ARE BEING NATURAL, AND BEING REAL, MUTUALLY EQUIVALENT.

2. MUNDANITY DOES NOT NECESSARILY ENTAIL NONNATURALNESS, OR NONREALNESS.

3. REALITY, AND SURVIVAL, ARE NOT MUTUALLY EQUIVALENT.

4. THOSE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE NEANDERTHALS; NEANDERTHALS WERE SUBHUMAN, NOT HUMAN.
>>
File: male-circumcision.jpg (92KB, 676x450px) Image search: [Google]
male-circumcision.jpg
92KB, 676x450px
>>12760178
Ohhhkay. You think stoneage people had no oppressive societal norms? I must not be woke.
>>
>>12760193
Hehehe. You don't get it. You were most likely meat grinded through the system. Proof in your words.
>>
>>12760193
agreed, and even Neanderthals had culture and hierarchy. They weren't just unshackled free spirits.
>>
>>12760194
Very few.
>>
>>12760200
Bruv, you're just anthropologically ignant.
>>
>>12760200
>You don't get it.

I COMPREHEND YOUR MESSAGE; THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DO NOT COMPREHEND THE CONCEPTS THAT YOU USE.

>>12760202

"AGREED" WHAT?

TO WHICH STATEMENT IN MY POST ARE YOU REFERRING?
>>
>>12760209
You don't get it. Only certain people will. Now let your blood pressure rise. I want another all caps (You)
>>
>>12760209
could you please explain the concepts to me
>>
Non corporate nature inspo. When the world finally turns into hell I'll have to dress like this.
>>
>>12760225

NATURAL: WHAT IS OF NATURE.

NATURE: WHAT IS PHYSICAL.

PHYSICAL: WHAT IS OF PHYSIS.

PHYSIS: FLUX OF WHAT IS MATERIAL.

MATERIAL: WHAT IS OF MATTER.

REAL: WHAT IS OF REALITY.

REALITY: QUALITY OF WHAT IS REAL/ACTUAL/FULLY MANIFEST.

REALNESS: QUALITY OF BEING REAL/ACTUAL/FULLY MANIFEST.

SURVIVAL: SUBSISTENCE; DURANCE; SUSTENANCE/MAINTENANCE OF BECOMING BY SATISFYING REQUIREMENTS, AND NECESSITIES.

HUMAN: (1) WHAT IS OF HUMANITY. (2) INDIVIDUAL HUMANOID. (3) SUPERIOR TO SUBHUMAN, INFERIOR TO SUPERHUMAN, LESSER THAN METAHUMAN.

HUMANITY: QUALITY OF WHAT IS HUMAN, OR OF HUMANS.
>>
>>12760158
>>12760178
>>12760200
>Uncivilized people are totally better and happier because reasons
>You don't understand because you're not them
You employ the reasoning of a conspiracy theorist m8.

But let's look at your actual arguments.
>real objectives that are purely survival
Been true for almost everyone in every society before sometime in the 20th century, and for many people still. They suffer less from clinical depression maybe, but they're not usually happy nor better adjusted by any means.

>cucked, drugged, and cut at birth and tortured throughout childhood
You're free to compare the physical and mental state of a child without medical care, possibly malnutritioned, with one born and raised within civilization - most of which will not be given psychoactive medication and will have a happy childhood.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.