[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does most of /fa/ swear by mewing your jaw but nobody has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ifurenotmewingwhatareyoudoing.jpg (98KB, 1233x730px) Image search: [Google]
ifurenotmewingwhatareyoudoing.jpg
98KB, 1233x730px
why does most of /fa/ swear by mewing your jaw but nobody has ever shown proof of it working?
>>
>>12759728
Those who believe in it are very vocal about it.
>>
Just be born with better genetics next time
>>
>>12759756
ok
>>
It's all anecdotal.
>>
what in the fuck is mewing
>>
>nobody has ever shown proof of it working

I haven't watched the video but isn't the claim that you need to put years of effort in before it works?

And I'm sure that would be true, if it worked, if you ever got orthodontic work done you know they x-ray you and x-ray you and x-ray you and x-ray you because those changes take time.
>>
>>12759728
I mean it makes sense, why not improve your facial posture and work out your facial muscles? It doesn’t seem to have any negative effects

Most of the people who mew are just too far gone to begin with, that’s the real problem
>>
>>12759728
Because it's pseudoscience
>>
>>12759816
>tfw got TMJ from mewing improperly

Do not attempt mewing until you've watched most of Mike Mew's videos on YouTube. You WILL fuck up your jaw if you make a wrong change to your posture.

Don't do it unless you
>>
How exactly should my tongue be resting? Pushed up against the roof of my mouth or rolled back against the back part of the roof of my mouth? The way he describes it in the video is so vague
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.