[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I buy this kind of a rain coat that Morgan Freeman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Where can I buy this kind of a rain coat that Morgan Freeman is wearing in the movie Basic?
>>
Idk but that thrift shop behind Toys R Us would be a good place to start
>>
>>12756556
this is literally a sheet of plastic or whatever rain proof material thrown over his shoulders that could've been fastened with anything
>>
>>12756607
Oh shit. I thought it was something army issued. Black people can look badass in anything. Would probably look like crap on me.
>>
>>12756705
It's a cape bro.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
Could it be an army poncho?
>>
File: 1504911928379.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
1504911928379.png
142KB, 511x564px
>>12756705
>Black people can look badass in anything

Cuck, much?
>>
>>12756556
That's not Morgan Freeman you moron.

It's Denzel Washington.
>>
>>12756705
You like the way black people look wearing your wife right?
>>
>>12756744
It's not fucking Denzel Washington

Jesus christ people on this site are so fucking stupid. How do neither of you recognize one of the main characters from arguably Q Tarantino's most popular movie?

That's Jamie Foxx you fuckin retards.
>>
>>12757205
Hahaha, oh I get it. We're making stupid-ass jokes about how all black people look the same.

Take all of that back to /pol/ where you belong.

And that's clearly Forest Whitaker in the picture.
>>
>>12757222
Whats the matter lib? Triggered by the memes much?

Also you're just as racist as those two because you still misidentified him. And I thought identities were important to cucks like you. Shame!

But just to put this stupid thread to bed:
That's Don Cheadle.
>>
>>12757222
Cmon faggots that's internationally known rapper and actor ice cube, the dude that got confused with mandela
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.