[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on british and european sportswear fashion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: arcteryx jacket.png (137KB, 359x476px) Image search: [Google]
arcteryx jacket.png
137KB, 359x476px
Britfags, i am an amerifag with a weird interest in football casual fashion. i am not a casual fan myself and only seldom (not never) watch soccer (football). i do have a weird fetish with adidas sneakers (trainers) and sportswear brands. however for some reason i like the methodology of what brands casuals choose and what would make them choose one brand over another. i also like learning about obscure brands that almost nobody knows about. brands that you might see as trash in the UK are unusual here, and they have that appeal of no one knowing what the fuck that brand is.

there are some brands that i dont know the status of in the UK, whether you like it or not. whether or not casuals wear it. whether or not anyone wears it. but educate me about it.

These are brands i have learned about during my travels to europe and the UK

>de fursac (their clothing looks very classy but i am not sure on its quality, redpill me on this)
>jack & jones (i dont know anything about this brand, whether its good, decent or trash quality. all i know is all the foreign tourists here in new york wear it and they started carrying this brand in lord & taylor, a department store here)
>marc'o polo
>chevignon
>le coq sportif
>umbro
>slazenger
>lonsdale
>replay
>firetrap
>arc'teryx
>zadig & voltaire
>frankie morello (i have 1 t shirt from this brand)
>pretty green
>pepe jeans (i see tons of people wearing pepe jeans t shirts in paris)
>trussardi
>bikkembergs

inb4 chav, inb4 britaboo. i like the fashion of the casuals because to me its the cleanest, smartest way to dress without needing to wear a suit. i hate suits but still want to dress really nice regularly. i find the american prep style to be insufferable and borderline gay. i find the muted colors of the sweaters (jumpers) and polo shirts very appealing. i also really like some of the windbreakers that i see sometimes on european tourists, especially the british.
>>
>>12749420
>arc'teryx

pretty sure it's canadian
>>
>>12749426
does anyone still actually wear arc'teryx?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.