[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever used Trunk Club? Is it a good service? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: TrunkClubForMen.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TrunkClubForMen.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
Has anyone here ever used Trunk Club? Is it a good service? I want to stop looking like a disgusting slob and start being fashionable but I have no idea how to do it by myself. How expensive is it? Should I go for it?
>>
What the fuck is this shit
>>
>>12749184
You answer a bunch of questions about what style you're going for, put in your sizes, talk to a stylist and they send you a trunk of clothes.
>>
Oh fucking lol
How retarded is this?
You're really going back to your kindergarten days where your mom picks what clothes you wear? Fucking pathetic and uncreative as shit
>>
>>12749184
Something you do when you're too dumb to put together a decent outfit at Nordstrom so you have someone do it for you.
>>
>>12749184
>>12749191
>>12749193
Are you samefagging for some reason?
>>
its a hobby for most people spending money on stuff they like. but each its own
>>
Any subscription-based commodity service is pretty much guaranteed to be shit
>>
File: 1478733583815.jpg (548KB, 1024x3064px) Image search: [Google]
1478733583815.jpg
548KB, 1024x3064px
They just buy stuff from Burlington/Marshalls/TJ Maxx and sell it off on chumps like you.
>>
>>12749537
Oh, fuck them then.
>>
>>12749170
Name of those shoes?
>>
>>12749633
I want to know too.
>>
>>12749633
>>12749637
fugly by Anyone
Cop them at >>>/trash/
>>
I signed up once just to try out the website but didn't buy anything. Then they kept harrasing me by phone and email even though I told them to stop calling and blocked their email addresses. Dumb fucking company with a shitty product.
>>
>>12749170
If you're not fashion minded (you don't know what makes clothing aesthetically pleasing or how to express yourself with it) but want to still look decent, I recommend just building a wardrobe of basics. Buy shit in person, try it on, make sure it fits well. Decently fitting clothes without huge brand names on it will always look alright without being over the top.

Plain teeshirts. Plain jackets. Jeans. The only things that are acceptable for having a visible brand logo on them are hats and shoes. If you want graphic tees avoid ones with large blocky text.

Shoe brands with not over the top designs, not crazy expensive products that look decent and will last : Nike, Adidas, Vans, Converse, Puma.

Pants types that work with almost anything : Chinos, jeans, joggers. Don't go with anything above straight leg, don't go with anything tighter than slim fit, stick to 100% denim or 100% cotton. Avoid stretch as these will look like leggings if unless you're very thin. No brightly colored jeans. Stick to blue/black/light blue. If you're going chinos or joggers stick with black or khaki.

Shoes : no brightly colored shit unless you know enough about fashion to color coordinate your outfits. You'll end up looking like a clown.

Sweatshirts/jackets : focus more on how they fit vs the design. Make sure the point where the sleeve connects to the main body of the jacket is on the edge of your shoulder, for all shirts they should end about half way down the zipper of your pants in regard to length. Short sleeve tees' sleeves should end about halfway down your upper arm/bicep. Pants should fold a couple of times at the point where they touch your shoes. If it's excessive your inseam is too long, if they don't bunch up at all your inseam is too short. If you wear backpacks, go for classic and understated looks (think jansport). Don't wear too much of one color, don't wear too many different colors at once.

Follow the above and you'll look better than most normies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.