[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

what's the /fa/ diet? Coffee and cigarettes?
>>
Crippling depression, camus, and cold water
>>
vegan but not for moral reasons
>>
>>12745353
>... but not for moral reasons

HOW SO, ACCORDING TO YOU?
>>
Panera Beard
>>
>>12745355
to reduce humanity's domination over nature
>>
>>12745381

WHY ARE WE SCREAMING
>>
>>12745381
Except veganism has been co-opted by the dominant culture (to argue a bit with Stuart Hall) and resold as a fashion. As a fashion, the point of veganism is veganism, i.e. performing veganism and being seen performing veganism for the accumulation of cultural capital.
>>
>>12745381
Fuck off with your off topic bullshit you obnoxious cunt.
>>
>>12745381
we literally evolved to the beings that we are today because of the fact that we ate meat. how does that make meat eaters subhuman you stupid fucking nigger?
>>
5-10 bottles of water
>>
>>12745409
hello /pol/ i didnt know u liked clothes xd
>>
>>12745364
lol how many thousands of acres of natural habitat do you think they clear for your fucking soy bean farms?
>>
>>12745504
animal-based foods are more resource intensive than plant-based foods
>>
I eat a serving of either meat or chicken once a day usually.

A good portion of veggies, nuts, some fruits.

Some grain, although I'm looking into cutting grain out as I've realized that glycemic load has a direct impact on my acne... So far I've cut out all processed sugar and have seen great results.

I only drink water and coffee black if I need a boost.

I'm 20, M, 6'1~'2 (idk) 150~155 lbs.
>>
>>12745529
correct, but the idea that everyone can and should live off plants because it's less cruel gets a bit more complicated when you look at the implementation. i'm not saying I have the answer, and im sure most people eat too much meat, but i think a lot of vegans don't quite understand that they might be actually contributing to more animal deaths than if they were to just eat a moderate amount of meat.
>>
>>12745355
>tfw vegan by economic restrains
study architecture i said, it will be cool as fuck i said

i dont regret it tho, but damn, i just blew $2k on my first month, i cant even afford fucking Dr Martens boots

i guess coffee and cigs is the effay way unless you´re into wealthcore so you go full high end shit
>>
>>12745381
humans have dominion over nature and there is no moral reason to not hunt, kill, main murder and consume animals.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.