[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anon and accutane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1500915958773.jpg (29KB, 512x484px) Image search: [Google]
1500915958773.jpg
29KB, 512x484px
any anon here tried acutane
i'm gonna start taking it in Monday
but i'm worried what will happen
does it make my acne worse at the start
also what about depression i'm already mentally ill
tell me your experience with accutane (curacne)
>>
All it did to me was make my lips dry out easier. If your acne is already bad you wont notice a difference until you have started taking it for about a month+ but. Now I have perfect skin though.
>>
>>12743687
my acne is moderate but every other method to clear it failed so my last solution is accutane
i've read some people face improved even in the first 2 week but the doctor told me it can gives you more acne at the start of treatment how common is this
>>
>>12743676
>Here we go
I started taking accutane a month before I turned 14 and took it for about 5 months with some off days because of vacations and poorly timed dermatologist visits. Accutane will clear your skin way more than you would ever fucking expect. It's honestly kind of ridiculous to look at the changes just from the beginning to the end of the first or second month. You're gonna need a lot of chapstick though. And a lot of moisturizer if you go past the second or third month. Shit will dry you out pretty bad if you take a high dosage.

It's still pretty okay to take accutane while you're depressed. I was really bummed about my appearance (acne) and had really low self confidence, but accutane fixed that since it wasn't actually depression. If you've got clinical depression (the bad shit) be careful. Accutane plays with your hormones a good bit and it can fuck your shit up. I had major mood swings for the first week or two that I started taking it, but if you can figure out a way to control your emotions better you (apathy) you should be good.
>>
I'm currently going into my fifth month on accutane for the cystic acne on my back (and occasionally my face) and so far it hasn't seen much for me. On 40 mg twice a day, lips dry as a desert and nosebleeds every week. Emotionally just made me angry easier, but that's all. Effects can be pretty subjective, and just a warning that your hair might fall out a bit, and your skin can bleach on it.
>>
My acne-ridden skin cleared up for good after going through high dose Accutane. While I was on it, i become more depressed and aggressive than I've ever been, even lashing out against my parents and friends several times (they were fortunately understanding in that it was the meds altering my mood). After my skin cleared up and I was off accutane, my confidence went up 10 fold and I'd say that I peaked sexually in the time after i was off it.

It does makes your acne worse during the first month because your skin cells are having their vitamin A biochemistry fucked up, but after that, it gets better. Now if i do get acne from stress or greasy food, it's usually just 1 little zit that disappears in a few days
>>
I started taking 30mg accutane daily about 3 weeks ago and I definitely broke out a lot more at first. I'm slowly starting to see it clear up now tho. I was pretty depressed for months before accutane and now I feel pretty much the same and still spend a lot of time in bed doing nothing.
>>
Accutane nowadays is a lot better than the old shit. Lips dried out terribly but kicked the acne. Comes back kinda after a year or two but way more manageable.

I experienced depression before but accutane didn't really affect it.
>>
Completely cured my acne after six months. However, those six months i had my skin falling off and was so fucking dry it hurt to shower or feel the sun.

Worth it though, when things cleared up in the last months and I had learned which lotions/ointments to use, I was much more confident and got a gf.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.