[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look what reddit calls high fashion.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170719-153332.png (830KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-153332.png
830KB, 1080x1920px
Look what reddit calls high fashion.
>>
>>12742681
okay so you go to reddit and I'm sure it's all very ironic browsing for you

but maybe you could not browse /fa/ or make posts or threads here, you know like ironically haha
>>
>>12742685

Dont tell me what to do.
>>
>>12742681
who gives a shit? stop browsing places you don't like.

no one here wants to hear you bitching
>>
>>12742685
both are shit if you have not realized by now you can look for inspo or the better dressed ones
>>
nu males ruined beards forever
>>
>>12742716
suspenders and glasses too
>>
>>12742681
No one cares but you
>>
>>12742722

t. guy in the picture
>>
>>12742681
Isn't this the same dude who ate noodles from his fucking beard
>>
WHY ARE PEOPLE
SO GODDAMN CORNY
SHUT THE FUCK UP STEVE
>>
>>12742722
this. You'll start feeling a lot happier once you get over yourself and stop letting dorks being dorky get on your nerves.
>>
>>12742681
This is disgusting
>>
>>12742681
He's only a few inches away from being able to braid his beard into his pubes and have the longest happy trail ever.
>>
>>12742681
I don't know what's worse, his beard or the fact he's doing an "old timey photo" with his flat chested asian "wifey"

Her nonexistent tits weren't meant for that type of dress
>>
>>12742713
Right pic looks fine desu
>>
>>12742681
>gook bride
only thing unaesthetic he's done
>>
>>12743187
>fat
>right
>>
>wmaf
>>
>>12742681
>racemixing bullshit
>that idiotic looking beard
>claim they are the ones laughing
>>
>>12742681

The dude has his fun but still manages to put alright outfits together and is dressed appropriately for the circumstances

He has a qt wifey

He has never claimed to be into high fashion

What are you even trying to bitch about ?
>>
>>12743322
oh no anon
>>
>be incredibly preoccupied with your facial hair
>marry an Asian so your sons will be lucky to achieve pube beards.
>>
I don't see anyone calling that high fashion though.
>>
>>12743322
>>12743380
This ^^
>>
>>12742716
nu males ruin everything they touch

>>12742681
if you look deep into her eyes you can see the reflection of all the guys she's had over everytime her cuck husband does one of his very manly nu-male things like go to the obnoxiously overpriced hipster hair salon
>>
>>12742681

The fit on the guy looks good though, with the exception of the blazer, it looks a bit cheap in the shoulder area. The main problem is that the guy himself is atrocious, fit would look great on another guy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.