[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I have to dress to attract a girl like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (378KB, 1234x1255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378KB, 1234x1255px
How do I have to dress to attract a girl like this?
>>
>>12742020
why does this image and question trigger me so much?

The most brutal thought came to my mind... A world where a few people are so good looking, all they do and care about is dating each other while the majority are ugly and suffering an unnecessarily bad life (like 99+% of creatures to ever live)
>>
File: 1504889913998.jpg (76KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
1504889913998.jpg
76KB, 700x350px
That's called reality my friend. Social Darwinism is real.
>>
>>12742064
Welcome to our fortunate and unfortunate reality, and welcome to /fa/. Put some effort into your appearance and attract some mates.
>>
thanks, now i no
>>
>>12742020
these days mbby full Stephan Schneider
>>
>>12742064
Don't worry, my dude. Soon even moderately attractive people will be so rare that you never see one in your life.

https://youtu.be/bDaKFE_J_ug

The other great part of it is they have completely uncoupled marriage and breeding in public consciousness. No one sees the purpose of marriage as having children or that they should sacrifice for children. They think if their kids suffer it is not their fault, it's the government's fault.

So every generation from now will be a mixture of being morbidly obese, weak-chinned, have fetal alcohol syndrome, asymmetrical growth etc.
>>
>>12742570
Speak for yourself pal, my gf of three years and I are both greek demigod-tier and once we're out of uni we're gonna get hitched and breed beautiful strong-jawed, broad-shouldered, thick-haired babies. 18-20 years of spawn-raising, and then a lifetime of kinky monogamous bliss from thereon out
>>
>>12742587
Curse you Chadstantinos and Staceyina. We'll get to your kids, though. Your first grandchild's middle name will be "Ouzo" because they were drunk on it through most of the pregnancy.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/18/pregnant-women-ban-drinking-facts-scientific-evidence
>>
>>12742592
I clicked this and at first I was disgusted but now I'm trying to see how I can simultaneously support abortion rights and be disgusted by this

Oh fuck what is happening
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.