[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hairloss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: fucc.jpg (46KB, 778x263px) Image search: [Google]
fucc.jpg
46KB, 778x263px
Sup /fa/

I'm 26 years old. I haven't had a lot of experience with the appearance of hairloss until I was about 25, and am currently experiencing more drastic thinning to the back of my hair - and strange "divisions" to my hairline - I can't lay down my bangs without noticeable separations, and combed back you can see there are visible areas missing/thinning out.
It only appears decent if I wear some kind of styling product and mess around with the parting and fluff it up.

Is there anything I can do to reverse this? or am I fucked forever /fa/?
>>
just buzz it, bro. it's only gonna get thinner. might as well do it now
>>
>>12738107

You're fucked forever, it's obvious to me and to everyone else. I'm balding as well, 23, and I'm just waiting to ship out to Navy recruit training to buzz for the rest of my life.
>>
>>12738107
Probably fucked. That said, never hurts to get some tests done at the doctor's to see if it isn't a deficiency or thyroid issue or something.
>>
26 and a couple years into it, fucked. Don't buzz it if you aren't really /fit/, just work it shorter and keep it clean.
>>
>>12738107
The bottom right picture looks fine but it looks like your crown is fucked. There's no shame in fighting it but know that you will be bald some day so you could get yourself used to it now and buzz it.

Get on finasteride if you want to preserve and maybe thicken what you have. Minoxidil can fill in your crown a bit too.
>>
A buzz cut will always always always always look better than desperately trying to hide your baldness and clinging on to every last strand of hair.
>>
I'm 25 and experiencing rapid hair loss.

It's not noticeable to the untrained eye, but it's definitely thinning at the temples.

I started applying Rogaine today! Hopefully it can buy me a couple years, so I can find a girlfriend before it really starts to show.
>>
File: 001.jpg (146KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
146KB, 1080x720px
Be honest, how fucked is my hairline?
>>
>>12738654
i'm feeling a strong 7 to a light 8

did you love it did you hate it what would you rate it
>>
As soon as I notice my hair receding I'm heading to Turkey
>>
>>12738654
You fell for the buzzcut meme. It only works if you're thinning primarily in the crown area. If the temples have receded it looks shit. Best thing to do in your situation is to grow it out several inches, keep the sides short, and sweep the top of your hair forward to conceal the thinning hair line.
>>
>>12738691
bullshit
>>12738654
buzz it shorter or go full bald
>>
File: jean-luc-godard5.jpg (52KB, 446x620px) Image search: [Google]
jean-luc-godard5.jpg
52KB, 446x620px
>>12738654
Grow it out a bit, buzz doesn't work with that pattern
>>
File: norwoodscale.gif (30KB, 478x283px) Image search: [Google]
norwoodscale.gif
30KB, 478x283px
I buzzed my hair when I was 15 or so. So when I started balding I already knew what it would look like.

19 and I saw some shit. Everyone said "no man, it's all in your head!11!".

27 now and shit, it's bad as fuck. I haven't shaved for 1.5 weeks to see how bad it is. Literally old man hair.

5V looking ass here.
>>
Well, minoxidil works to a certain degree, but mostly on top of the head. Doesn't do much on the temples.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.