[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MANLET PRIDE WORLD WIDE THIS IS AN EMERGENCY DISTRESS SIGNAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

MANLET PRIDE WORLD WIDE

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY DISTRESS SIGNAL OF A COMRADE IN NEED

WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO BUY NORMAL CLOTHES AS A MANLET. WHY AM I STILL FINDING THIS DIFFICULT AT 26 YEARS OLD.
I'M AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MANLET SCALE AT 5'6", BUT I AM STILL WITHIN THE SCALE SO WHAT THE FUCK.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.
THIS IS SYSTEMATIC OPPRESSION BY THE COMMUNIST UNIONS OF MALE MODELS.

I DEMAND A MANLET UPRISING AT ONCE AND IMMEDIATE GENOCIDE OF ALL HEIGHTS ABOVE 5'9"

Hey so why is it that when I want to go and buy a "Medium" size polo shit on an online shop, more often than not I have no fucking idea if it's going to be to long or not? I just ordered a shit load of polos and t-shirts. Fucking bedsheets go way past my ballsack and looks like I'm wearing a fucking dress. It said Medium on the size guide. Small and Large sizes usually too tight or loose for my body. tend to be too tight or loose. But I don't give a fuck about that, because I know I'm a medium and there is a size guide on these sites for my body circumference or whatever the fuck.

I don't care about that shit. I want to buy a fucking Polo Shit that is the right length.

These online websites are are fucking joke. The best information you can usually hope for is if there's a model wearing it and it says what size he's wearing and how tall he is. Well when he's wearing a fucking Medium sized polo shirt and it hand perfectly right between his dickhead and belt buckle, and then when I check to see how tall he is, when it says 6'4" I want to smash the fucking screen in.

Someone shortpill me on this shit before my manlet rage reaches critical levels and I start conducting terrorist bombing campaigns at all offending clothing shops.

What the fuck do?

Are there any websites you could suggest?
Specific lengths of polos and t-shirts displayed?
Any particular brands that typically make shorter clothes?
>>
>>12735095

Also, what in the FUCK is with all these different 'styles'?

Fucking
SLIM FIT
"PIQUE"
CLASSIC
REGULAR

WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLASSIC AND REGULAR. AND THIS WEBSITE I'M ON DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER EXPLAINING THEIR FUCKING BULLSHIT STYLES

I want a fucking normal polo shit that fits right. I'm not a faggot who knows what Pique means
>>
Take your regular clothes to a tailor and have him make them gnome friendly through hemming.
>>
File: znjFO.jpg (224KB, 2055x1180px) Image search: [Google]
znjFO.jpg
224KB, 2055x1180px
>>12735114
sure, ottermode is the body one should have to look good in clothes, most people think they look like #2 but look skinny, skinnyfat, fat etc. including 99% of this board really.
>>
drink milk
>>
I'm 18, 5'8 and hardly gone through puberty. Am I gonna make it?
>>
>>12735136
this, it's like my mama always said:
"drink milk and you'll grow up big and strong"
>>
>>12735229
the trick is to not actually care about your height and just as they say "be yourself"

the truth is that women and people in general are not interested in you not because of your height but a lack of genuine personality.

someone who is super concerned about their height is typically someone who is insecure in general: but they see a lack of attention in them because of their height, not because of actual confidence issues.

literally just be of value to be people, thats what every type of relationship in the history of humankind is; what you bring to the table. best friends are best friends because they support each other and bring entertainment and company to each other, lovers even more so in the support and company side.

tldr; its not your height you are just insecure in general, just be confident and comfortable with who you are
>>
>>12735095
tuck your shirt in or learn to use a sewing machine they are pretty handy
>>
>>12735095
Just buy children's clothes, you'll never be sexually attractive in the first place.
>>
File: Manlet_e1bbc4_6015192.jpg (281KB, 650x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Manlet_e1bbc4_6015192.jpg
281KB, 650x1300px
This is now a manlet hate thread
>>
>>12736229
This quite actually. I'm 5'5, my gf is taller than me. Just stopped going on /fa/ too much and genuinely not caring.
>>
>>12735095
Why are you buying medium at 5'6? I'm 5'9 and typically wear small. You must be fat or something.

Also polos are fucking lame.
>>
File: q3bsotF.jpg (37KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
q3bsotF.jpg
37KB, 500x372px
>>12735095
I just found out last week I was measured at 5' 10" INCORRECTLY. I measured myself and turns out I'm 5'7" kek. That really fucking salted me up, but oh well, we're not all destined to be lanklets.
>>
>>12736274
go back to /fit/ fagit
>>
>>/sp/
>>
>>12737719
I think this is a meme. I sucked my moms tits for an uncomfortably long time according to my parents, and when I was a kid I ate whole fucking blocks of cheese like some sort of downie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.