[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw people over 100 years ago had better style than you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 9kz3b7b2pk3y.jpg (396KB, 1998x1354px) Image search: [Google]
9kz3b7b2pk3y.jpg
396KB, 1998x1354px
>tfw people over 100 years ago had better style than you
>>
>>12733825
Who am I? And what is my style?
>>
damn w2c true grit.
>>
>>12733830
My name is Micheal Bertillon and I was born to a small Old Catholic family in a tiny village in Savoy.
During an outbreak of cholera my Father and sister were taken by consumption and my Mother sold what was left of our farm to take us to the new world.
We moved to New York and I got a job an apprenticeship as a Signwriter for a Kraut company while my mother made what she could teaching French to the children of wealthy socialites.
My mother was tried and convicted of theft after she refused the advances of the father of one of her students. The day I finished my apprenticeship she died of Tuberculosis.
I put down my paintbrush and burned down the estate of my mothers vile accuser.
This would become one of many acts I took up against the rich and the State that supports these parasites culminating in my eventual collaboration with the infamous 'Dynamost;,,,

TBC
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.