[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brand loyalty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: alb2.jpg (86KB, 675x1350px) Image search: [Google]
alb2.jpg
86KB, 675x1350px
What brands are you loyal to? In the sea of fast fashion zara/h&m crap, are there any brands that you consistantly buy?
For me it's Albam. I've got a jacket and a blazer that are still good after five years and a bunch of shirts I love. They have a bit of a boxy fit but I like it. I also try to buy as much made in England stuff now that I can afford it so Albam suits me well.
What about you?
>>
Adidas
Danner
REI cuz of the quality and price
Barbour, try to get something from them every year
Porter
Reigning champ, also cuz of the quality and price (and cuz they push the envelope, which I really appreciate)
>>
File: trickers for End.jpg (146KB, 770x515px) Image search: [Google]
trickers for End.jpg
146KB, 770x515px
Speaking of British brands. I've got a bunch of shoes from Tricker's. Absolutely top notch quality.
>>
>>12729711
>wing tip
>cap toe
triggered
>>
>>12729717
Here you go buddy.
>>
>>12729694
sanders shoes. they have good conservative lasts that fit my feet very well
>>
>>12729722
thanks; I do like Dainite soles to be honest, just wish they had better traction during the winter
>>
>>12729737
Yeah, Dainite was really desigined for British weather. I.e. A bit damp but never with serious ice/snow.
>>
>>12729737
>>12729744
Haven't had problem with dainite soles in the finnish winter yet
>>
New Balance
Nanamica
North Face
Ice Breaker
>>
>>12729694
Norse Projects
New Balance - MIA/MIUK models
Carhartt WIP
>>
>brand loyalty
This is why all your fits look like shit
>>
>>12729918
>Talk shit
Post fit
>>
>>12729694
i wouldnt call it loyalty but i own a lot of our legacy, kind of grown past that now and i dont like the brands vision too much anymore
i also buy something apc basically every sale season
>>
>>12729918
Did you just read the subject line then decide to comment? I basically just meant brands that you like for whatever reasons.
>>
File: 1503790884879.png (302KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
1503790884879.png
302KB, 450x488px
>>12729694
>loyal to brands that don't give a fuck about you and produce things in third world countries.
That's it good goy, keep spending shekels on this extremely high quality made in chinkistan shirt it cost us $1.50 to make and let us sell it to you for $90
>>
>>12729965
Albam produce their clothes in the UK (and Portugal).
>>
>>12729976
Looks like very boring stuff
>>
outlier
everlane
veilance
cdg
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.