[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you spend more money on clothing to appeal to women? Do ladies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: gril.jpg (91KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
gril.jpg
91KB, 500x637px
Do you spend more money on clothing to appeal to women? Do ladies really know the difference between a $20 pair of jeans vs a $200 pair of jeans? I don't. I'm not really into the hobby

It's weird because it doesn't seem like there are very many gay people on this board (Conpared to my main boards) who seem like the only people who would notice. I dress pretty "gay" for my area and and everytime I post shit on here everyone shits on me and says "those jeans aren't tight enough" and shit like that, it's really strange because I would expect you guys to be a bunch of fags. I guess I am curoius of how you spend so much on brand name shit like that.

It seems like people who enjoy the hobby can tell, but others don't notice.
>>
>>12728223
>Appeal to women
Maybe some. I dress nicely for myself. Look good feel good y'know.
>>
I just wear what I like. I get attention from women regardless of what I wear because of my face and body, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>12728290
This
>>
>>12728223
I might buy better stuff so that I don't feel like people might notice I'm poor and judge me, but desu I don't really count on women noticing anything specific other than shoes
>>
>Getting into fashion to impress women
You'll never make it.
>>
>>12728223
my opinion: you only need to worry about women noticing the brand or quality of clothing you have on if you're in a big city where everyone is a gold digger like LA or NY, and even if you manage to attract one, she'll be a vapid cunt who's only after your money. i just try to be reasonably fit and stick to basic rules for what i wear. i'm happy, i feel good, and meeting women has never really been a problem.
>>
>>12728223
what do women know about fashion?

The standard for male fashion is extremely low, especially in the states. As long as you aren't a total slob and your clothes are reasonably well fitting/complimentary to your physique, you are already dressing better than most, and women will be impressed.

If you don't have a sincere interest in fashion, there's no reason to worry much about it or waste extra cash on it. You wouldn't buy books you're not interested in to look smarter (I hope).

The average person can't spot expensive brands, which is why so many houses put giant logos on their pieces. The people who chase the logos are gold diggers, anyways.

If you do have a sincere fashion itch, you're right, a lot of people are gonna think you're weird or faggy for dressing outside the box.
>>
>>12728223
I dress for my self, but the cause to dress for myself is derived from women. Sounds like there's no difference, but I assure there is. No woman ever complemented on my "colonialist in early 1900" looks, yet I end up getting noticed by the fairer sex. When the 10/10 women end up making out with me, it doesn't matter how it happened. It's rare enough though, my life is no fairy field despite the moments of luck.

Point with dressing well is, that you don't want that anyone notices it. Girls may regard you as well dressed, but they really can't pin what it is that makes you so. Maybe the tighter jeans is what really makes you so appealing, but the girls can't decide if that's it or not. What you should aspire to be, is inconspicuously beautiful. That you look good, not because of brands or certain styles, but because somehow, your clothes being well-fitted and of good materials, you seem appealing. It draws the attention that, it really isn't your clothes that make you beautiful, but you. Of course, this isn't the truth, but we may trick the girls thinking so.

Why does /fa however always say that you're shit though? Two reasons. First, fa is bunch of teenagers who know nothing. Insecure bunch of kids who seek a purpose to live in vain of romantic opportunities. Secondly and lastly: you probably dress like shit. I'm guaranteed that you are hideously ugly, and your fits only accentuate this unfortunate fate.

The summary and tl;dr: you are probably shit anyways and life is shit anyways, so get drunk.
>>
Die
>>
>>12729856
And I forgot to add:

What I posted was help on an anonymous internet chat. Never ever take guide on an anonymous internet chat.

Especially on fa. This board is a cesspool. It changes nothing that I acknowledge it, we're still shit, all of us.

That is the sickness of this board. People thinking they now something, when we're all under 30 years old, insecure, and utterly lost in life. No one will ever post anything meaningful here as long as the young and stupid post, and we're all young and stupid.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.