[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6036.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6036.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Alright you fucks, give me advice on how to wear a German hbt feldbluse. Also, yes I'm buying one that fits better. No, I'm not cutting my hair.

Post pics of your shit if you got em
>>
Cut your hair
>>
>>12723064
God damnit
>>
skinny pants are for women and fags
>>
>>12723069
I thought he was a woman until I enhanced.
>>
>>12723069
wait is this actually a guy?
>>
>>12723050
Not digging the bleach job, skrillex.
>>
>>12723050
You're really brave, don't let transgender hate get to you.
>>
>>12723050
>Military

Is giving hand jobs considered a branch of the armed forces?
>>
Lmao, OP here, I'm a guy. Keep it coming children... Daddy likes it
>>
File: 10-04-39-aJ8aLxm.jpg (47KB, 686x580px) Image search: [Google]
10-04-39-aJ8aLxm.jpg
47KB, 686x580px
>>12723140
>>
>>12723050
Get some wider pants, pair it with stuff that makes you look more macho. Not more gay like you are doing now
>>
Stop wasting time in the disabled toilets faggot. Do your business and get the fuck out, people might be waiting cunt.
>>
>>12723050
Thank you for supporting the German armed forces (or what's left of them). You will find that buying military surplus will not only be gentle on your moneybags but you will get lots of high quality clothing.
Remove the buttons on your shoulders, they serve no purpose now and look silly. I don't have a problem with your legth of hair, it's the colour that bugs me. Apart from that your colour scheme is fitting as milsurp fits demand natural colours. I would however advise you to exchange that white shirt for something darker and, since your new jacket evidently doesn't lend itself well to being worn unbuttoned, with a higher collar, a turtleneck/mockneck or mandarin collar would work. And of course I don't dig your drainpipes but that's just how modern men dress, I guess. A pair of proper boots might balance out the femininity of your pants and might make you look like one of your anime characters.
Lastly, if you want to buy some more beautiful European milsurp, check out varusteleka dot com. They have a lot of great stuff for cheap, sometimes even from the 50s/60s and the second world war. I advise you to try military grade wool loden pieces.

>>12723162
aw :3
>>
>>12723050
Looking for a similar jacket, w2c?
>>
>>12723787
Just Google German hbt tunic
>>
>>12723050
how in literal fuck do people wear jeans that fucking tight
>>
>>12723911
legitimately this, i wonder
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.