[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tops that go with a black pencil dress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

So winter is coming and I love wearing a pencil dress on a night out in all seasons
But I can never find a top that would go great during winter for indoors, I have tried cardigans but they just ruin the elegance
Any ideas?
Picture related
>>
>>12721967
Beauty is pain gal, just wear the dress and bitch about how cold you are with whoever you're with
>>
Picture of you required, specifically your legs.
>>
>>12721967
bitch about the cold, the man will give you his jacket
>>
File: IMG_2536.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2536.png
8KB, 509x619px
>tfw no cold black pencil dress gf
>>
>>12722222
you did get quints though
>>
File: 1456876901161.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456876901161.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>12722222
>>
Why not get a long sleeved dress, dummy? They're the definition of elegance
>>
File: 05813213611.png (1MB, 1939x1238px) Image search: [Google]
05813213611.png
1MB, 1939x1238px
>>12722222
>>
>>12721967
Get a short fur jacket, like bolero cut AND BEFORE YOU EVEN FUCKING SAY ANYTHING DON'T BAWWW ABOUT THE POOR ANIMAL, THEY'RE NOT SENTIENT AND WE'RE THEIR NATURAL PREDATORS, THEY WERE PUT ON THIS EARTH TO GIVE US FUR, I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEAR ONE MORE PETARD WHINING
>>
inb4 OP is fat or a so-called "trap"
>>
File: Fan-ice-cream-face.gif (2MB, 299x264px) Image search: [Google]
Fan-ice-cream-face.gif
2MB, 299x264px
>>12722222
>Gets quints but no gf
>>
>>12721967
How do I dress to get a grill like this?
>>
>>12723392
You need to be a rich older Chad.
>>
>>12722408
i wanna see how you try to kill one and then skin one pale boy
>>
>>12722519
why even live?
>>
>>
>>12721967
A red blazer
>>
>>12721967
Depending on the cut of the dress, wear a vaguely structured blazer, a leather jacket or a duster. Alternatively, buy a dress with long sleeves or wear separates
>>
>>12721967
Second vote for real fur.
>>
File: joone-coal-orange.jpg (1MB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
joone-coal-orange.jpg
1MB, 1333x2000px
It really depends on the style you're looking for :

If you want to keep on with the slim and flattering silhouette, you should go for a leather jacket. You can even play around the feminity of the skirt by counterbalancing it with a perfecto jacket. Look at Dick Oven's Stooges jackets for reference, I believe that's what would look best.

If you want to have more fun with your silhouette, you can also play the opposite card with an oversized or destructured piece of outerwear. The tightness of the dress completely allows it. Simply make sure it's formal enough to stay coherent with the skirt (so no bomber jacket or whatever).

>>12724006 is a great instance of destructured outerwear that would do the trick.

For an example of oversized outerwear, see pic related.

Also I'm not fond of the idea of using a blazer here. Sure it would work, but there's nothing interesting with that. It's like telling a man who is looking for outerwear to match his woolen pants that he should get a blazer : anyone would have thought of that by themselves, it's the most obvious association.
>>
>>12722408
I have been thinking about this too, but it's just too fancy

I would also like to mention that its too cold even with lonf sleeves and a leather jacket won't work
I live in soviet russia
It's -30° C here during the winter
So you want a really warm extra layer ubder your coat and over your dress at all times
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.