[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of clothing attracts beach / skater girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Sup /fa/, I have been shopping for clothes on routeone because I live near the beach and there is lots of skater chicks here that I want to pick up. I am a good looking guy, very above average and I try to buy clothes that fit my look (ie. circle sunglasses to match my strong jawline) but I haven't had much luck so I want some advice. Should I stop wearing these clothes because sometimes when I approach they ask me if I skate and I have to say no, because I can't and I am not gonna lie lmao. But still the guys they are with dress in these clothes anyway so I assume I need to. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>12716151
swimming shorts
>>
>>12716151
I suggest you stop being a sperg and get a personality. Literally what girl would give a shit if you skate? None of them do you middle class limp faggot
>>
>>12716162
Ha. Not funny.
>>12716170
Shut the fuck you loser. If you aren't gonna help then fuck off. I probably won't even want your advice anyway cos from the way you type it seems like you are ugly as fuck unlike me who has the ability to get girls if I want and try. Your "personality" as you put it won't make up for you being ugly as shit
>>
>>12716174
Please stop OP you aren't making yourself look good. What the anon you were arguing with said is correct, girls aren't going to approach you based upon how you dress. Personality is key and maybe pick up a penny nickel or something easy to ride. keep the convo going. This board really isn't for 'how do I get x girl' If you really want advice on good skate clothing, Enjoi shirts, independent truck company shirts, checkerboard lacesless vans and slim black jeans my man
>>
>>12716174
>the way you type it seems like you are ugly as fuck unlike me
you are autistic, in that way you wont get any "skater chick". end yourself
>>
>>12716312
Are you dumb? How would a girl know I have a good personality to approach me? Lol you must be fucking stupid. I already said I am a pretty good looking guy, much above the average so pair that with the right look and I will be all good. My personality is fine anyway. Don't know why you keep bringing it up. Anyway thanks for the clothing advice which is what I needed.
>>12716337
You must have a great "personality" to be so stupid to use the most common insult thrown around on this site. LMAO
>>
>>12716364
if you are as good looking as you say you are, then why don't you have a gf already? is it because of your dogshit asshole attitude? fuck outta here
>>
>>12716366
>2017
>gf
Lol shut the fuck up why would I want a gf lmao. And don't try and imply I am not good looking if I wasn't I wouldn't be a fucking virgin like you and girls wouldn't tell me that I am good looking lmao fuck you dude
>>
Sage

OP is either a dickhead or a shit troll.
>>
>>12716416
I am not a dickhead or a troll. I asked for advice and have got nothing but abuse. How do you expect me to react?
>>
Buy a skate and mall grab around.
>>
This thread sums up what /fa/ has become, OP baiting or not.
Close the fucking board.
>>
>>12716364
With the amount you talk about how "above average" you are, why not prove it. Odds are you're just as ugly as you are autistic. People in the thread have given actually useful advice that you've thrown out for no good reason. It makes perfect sense why someone as insecure as yourself can't pick up any girl over a 4
>>
>>12716426
Lol I don't have to fucking prove myself to retards like the people flaming me on this thread. I know I am good looking and you don't need proof of that to give me the fucking advice. Why even post this shit? I am not even afraid of uploading a picture just to prove you dickheads wrong but theres not even a fucking need for it all I want is advice on what clothes to buy. So fucking what if people have given advice? I will use it and ignore shit heads like you who post irrelevant crap
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.