[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are my options?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
I'm 5'5, what do?
What makes me look taller, being built or being thin? Any advice?
>>
Being built might make someone look bigger but also stubby, being thin might make someone look small but also make someone look "longer"
>>
also,
>inb4 kill yourself manlet
Do I really have to?
What are some other tricks I can do?
>>
>5'5
>caring about being taller

At your height trying to seem taller is a waste of time and effort even if you manage to appear 4 inches taller you would still be a fucking manlet
>>
>>12713609
be confident in who you are, have a personality and with it you will attract people who like you for you,

being perpetually worried about your hight will make you that short guy who wishes he was taller as if it solves problems
>>
>>12713610
I know I cant have a decent height, I'm just trying to do damage control here, you know, reduce as much as I can
>>
>>12713612
I'm only self conscious about it because its hard to find clothes I like with a decent fit, I hate how clothes look like on me

I dont know if theres ways to make clothes look more natural on me
>>
File: rdj-im2.jpg (53KB, 450x681px) Image search: [Google]
rdj-im2.jpg
53KB, 450x681px
>>12713604
>>
At 5'5 you shouldn't worry too much about height. Not much you can do at this point. As for being built or thin, definitely stay somewhere in the middle but closer to the thinner side. Just don't go full skelly mode. Maybe have a look at Asian brands. They accommodate the shorter skinnier man
>>
>>12713623
Hadnt thought avout it but youre onto something

Ill look into japanese clothing
>>
Look for girls 5'1 and under with dating websites that let you filter for that.
Date the youngest ones you can find and marry one ASAP.
>>
>>12713630
Dating isnt a problem, theres a bunch of 5'1-5'3 girls I talked to/know just at uni, no need for sites

Finding decent clothes that dont look bad/make me look shorter or awkward is harder
>>
>>12713616
What do you mean by how clothes look on you? Just find what your proportions are and recognise if you personally like a fitted or oversized look to your outfits.
>>
>>12713623
Good advice. I used to work next to boutiques that carried decent quality jap stuff that always had really good fits, but I was too tall to rock any of it. Skinny af but felt like an ogre tryin that shit on. Finding 2nd hand shoes is a bitch too when you're tall. There's actually a lot of fashion perks to being short now that I think about it.
>>
>>12713616
Pouya is just 5,5 and he´s doing fine, stop being such a self conscious fuck
>>
A noose would actually do wonders to lift you up into the air about a 6 inches
>>
>>12713604
Act like it doesn't matter, or go around with people who are smaller/your height/just slightly taller. I met many smaller men and it doesn't matter that much if they don't act that insecure about it
>>
>>12713604
Just go for short girls and get jacked
>>
>>12713604
Dress like Kendrick Lamar
>>
>>12713604
being thin at 5'5 will make you look weak to people taller than you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.