[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subdued Goth Ninja Inspo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: fake_converse.jpg (33KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
fake_converse.jpg
33KB, 960x576px
So I've been wanting to get into the Tricky Rick style
>Inb4 he fell for the meme
And I found a pair of new Ramones for a great price, so I bought them. I looked at a lot of goth ninja fits, and they're autist-tier. I can't imagine going out in public dressed like that. Does anybody have subdued fits of Rick and other brands like it? I was thinking of brands like Julius, Ann D, early Damir Doma, etc. Inspo please, /fa/gs. You're my only hope.
>>
You fell for the meme, enjoy your goof troop shoes. Hope you find a subdued way to look like a clown at a funeral.
>>
File: decent.jpg (91KB, 811x1158px) Image search: [Google]
decent.jpg
91KB, 811x1158px
I mean shit like this. I really love the silhouette of Ramones, and I don't want to look like one of those normie retards who wear the shoes with blue jeans and supreme or something because they just want the status behind it.
>>
File: IMG_5139.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5139.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
Maybe try getting some of his less out there trousers
>>
File: IMG_5138.jpg (100KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5138.jpg
100KB, 640x800px
>>12713741
>>
>>12713741
>>12713743
Where can I get pants like these that aren't $2000?
>>
>>12713749
Our Legacy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCveByMXd_0

Carti wearing them in this video is the only time they have not looked autist level
>>
>>12713741
those bants ain't rick
>>
>>12713743
dockers desu. just get a size small on length
>>
>>12713741
fuckkk this is nice everytime i see it

what season is that knit from? i'm in love
>>
>>12713906
the knit is not rick either
the only thing rick in the fit are the shoes and the tee
>>
>>12713912
oh well, do you know where the knit is from regardless?
>>
>>12713776
terrible bait

>>12713467
normie rick looks trash if your basics suck shit so dont just buy random cheap clothes because they are black. the brands you stated make some good pieces and you can find them for reasonable prices so they are good options
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.