[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Washing Clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: clean-expensive-clothing.jpg (45KB, 1684x1002px) Image search: [Google]
clean-expensive-clothing.jpg
45KB, 1684x1002px
How do you guys wash your more expensive clothing? I've noticed throughout my life that the washer + dryer combo takes it's toll on clothing more than wear ever could. Once soft clothes became rough, loose fitting becomes tight, and of course random stain marks from the soap.
I'm getting serious about buying expensive fashion and would like to keep my nice stuff nice.

My thought is hand washing and leaving out to dry (not in the sun) is probably the best method. But I have no clue.
>>
File: ANGL FRWN.png (1MB, 650x575px) Image search: [Google]
ANGL FRWN.png
1MB, 650x575px
>>12712734

WHY DO YOU WASH YOUR CLOTHES ACCORDING TO PRICERANGE?
>>
>>12712776
Not op but are you retarded?
>>
>>12712780
>How do you guys wash your more expensive clothing?

ARE VISUALLY IMPAIRED, OR DO YOU LACK "READING COMPREHENSION"?
>>
>>12712787
Never mind man, you're just fucking with people. If you buy expensive clothes, you want them to last. Pretty simple.
>>
Inside out, cold water, gentlest cycle, with quality detergent
Tumble dry low
>>
>>12712796

QUALITY, AND PRICE, ARE NOT MUTUALLY DIRECTLY CORRELATED.

THE "ORIGINAL POSTER" APPARENTLY, WASHES HIS CLOTHES DIFFERENTLY ACCORDING TO THEIR PRICERANGE —OR HE IS CONFLATING QUALITY, WITH PRICE, LIKE YOU DO.
>>
>>12712801
I think he's just more conscious of it now they he's investing more in his wardrobe.
>>
File: A U R Y O N F.png (245KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
A U R Y O N F.png
245KB, 250x250px
>>12712808

POST IN ENGLISH, PLEASE.
>>
I have good news for you, every piece of clothing has a tag that tells you exactly how you should wash it
>>
>>12712799
Thanks this is really good advice

>>12712776
>>12712780
>>12712787
>>12712796
>>12712801
>>12712808
At least one guy gets it.
> WASHES HIS CLOTHES DIFFERENTLY ACCORDING TO THEIR PRICERANGE
Of course. If I spend 20 dollars on a shirt I'm going to care significantly less if I yolo wash it with rough cycles/high heat and damage it compared to if I spend 200 dollars.

I get that you are trying to signal you treat all your clothes equally and are therefore better than everyone, but don't pretend like you can't grasp this concept.
>>
>>12712860
>Of course. If I spend 20 dollars on a shirt I'm going to care significantly less if I yolo [SIC] wash it with rough cycles/high heat and damage it compared to if I spend 200 dollars. [SIC]

YOU HAVE TWO GARMENTS: "GARMENT A", AND "GARMENT B"; "GARMENT A" IS BETTER QUALITY, AND CHEAPER, THAN "GARMENT B"; "GARMENT B" IS LOWER QUALITY, AND MORE EXPENSIVE, THAN "GARMENT A".

DO YOU CARE BETTER FOR "GARMENT B" MERELY BECAUSE YOU SPENT MORE MONEY IT, DESPITE ITS LOWER QUALITY COMPARED TO "GARMENT A"?
>>
>>12712881
Yes. I could give a fuck about quality. If it looks pretty, has a brand name and I spent a lot of money on it, I'm taking care of it better.

Idc if this triggers you, it's how I'm living my life and you can't stop me :^)
>>
>>12712889

AT LEAST YOU ARE NOT APOLOGETIC REGARDING YOUR IDIOCY.
>>
>>12712734
cold + delicate mode only. use mesh laundry bags for delicate items. dry only what you need to and hang the rest.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.