[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male; going to a wedding as a guest on september 2nd. what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 8.5.jpg (51KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
8.5.jpg
51KB, 736x588px
Male; going to a wedding as a guest on september 2nd.

what do i wear? i was thinking plain old black suit, white shirt, black belt, black shoes.
Tie colour tbd, probably a dark red to fit with my gf's dress.

oh, the wedding is among two women, so no chance of lookin like the husband

suggest me /fa/, i know nothing
>>
>>12711727
>the wedding is among two women, so no chance of lookin like the husband
get a dress and look like the wife
>>
>>12711727
Lesbians aren't even real
>>
>>12711730
+1
>>
>>12711727
Plain old black suit and white shirt with black belt and shoes, very good. Easy to get very right and hard to get wrong.

But:
>Tie colour tbd, probably a dark red to fit with my gf's dress
Don't be a cuck and match with your girlfriends dress just take what works the best, dont be someone elses accessory
>>
>>12711778
>and hard to get wrong.
i hope.
>just take what works the best
what does?
i like bowties (have a dark red one, a dark green one), but also have some ties (black, blue, grey)
>>
>>12711790
It's very case by case, it depends on such things as the material and texture and proportions and yadda yadda yadda, dark red works better than most colours too so don't take everything I say too literally just something to have in the back of your mind. If you're having trouble deciding you could take a pic of all your ties, and maybe of your suit too so I can say with better accuracy what matches. Or pose with the suit on and every tie or whatever, do how you like. A tip I have for amateurs too is it's better to look boring (conservative dress and colours) rather than too much, I'd rather not be noticed than be noticed too much for a faux pas.
>>
>>12711727
Don't wear a black suit unless it's a funeral.

Navy suit, white shirt, navy grenadine tie, and black or brown oxfords.
>>
>>12711829
Many people think this but I disagree, black suits are very standard now and work in most scenarios
But your recommendation is good
>>
>>12711727
fuck black suits unless it's black tie and a tux
>>
>>12711829
colour of pants? khaki?
>>
>>12711829
>>12711852
>>12711957
Isn't the rule (not that rules matter) that black suits are for funerals and evening events? If you're gonna wear a solid color tie though it really doesn't matter much, you're not gonna fuck up horribly
>>
>>12712183
well the wedding starts at 17:00 (5 pm for americans, lol) so it's kinda evening?

and of course i'm not gonna wear some weird tie design, i'm asking if a black suit it's ok for fuck sake, i don't know shit
>>
>>12712212
where do you live? where i am black suit is he pretty much the norm
>>
>>12712358
italy
>>
>>12711790
Don't wear a fucking bowtie you autist.
>>
>>12711790
>>12713883
Yeah, definitely don't wear a bowtie with a black suit. it will look like you are wearing a tuxedo, you should never wear one to formal events.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.