[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would unironically wear this IRL (minus the belt) if I could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I would unironically wear this IRL (minus the belt) if I could buy something similar to this anywhere. HELP
>>
>>12710941
well by minus the belt i meant minus the belt buckle
>>
>>12710942
by the belt buckle i meant THAT belt buckle, not all belt buckles

an even more minimalistic version of the uniform would be nice as well
>>
Don't worry, people can see your autism without it too.
>>
yeah I mean, I think it looks pretty cool too, you can honestly wear whatever you want and there won't be any real consequences for the rest of the world
>>
>>12710953
wearing something like this I wont give a fuck what shitty plebs wearing ecko unltd andd whatever pussy shit think

ive had a clear image of what i would ideally wear for a while and this is the closest i got from it, it's so minimalistic yet so hard to find
>>
>>12710941
girl here, it's really sexy anon, go for it if you can
>>
>>12711269
same, its so dominant and masculine.
>>
>>12710941
you're gonna get punched for dressing like a "nazi"
>>
>>12710941
So Jack Boots, I cant remember the name of the pants, and a tunic with a tunic belt? That isn't too crazy. Just look for WW2 German Jackboots and a tunic.
>>
>>12711309
This, realistically speaking, is what is going to happen.
>>
>>12711309
It must be really scary to be a nazi rn, what with all these people wanting to punch them
>>
You can buy the exact outfit @Anovos.

https://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars

Just know that they take months/years to deliver their stuff. However, because their products are so good, nobody really cares once they receive their stuff.
>>
Oh, just noticed that they took this off their website for some reason. Guess because they're currently focusing on Star Trek stuff. Wait until December then, that'll be the perfect time to spawn more Star Wars stuff.
>>
I dig the pants.
Anyone know where to obtain these?
>>
>>12711377
Look for milsurp breeches
>>
>>12711356
actually you can't buy this exact outfit there
>>
>>12711296
you haven't had dick in a while have you
>>
>>12711377
Join the Galactic Empire
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.