[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I dress like the characters from The Hateful Eight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0006.gif (879KB, 850x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.gif
879KB, 850x1296px
How do I dress like the characters from The Hateful Eight?
>>
File: 1483797106657.jpg (1MB, 1440x1471px) Image search: [Google]
1483797106657.jpg
1MB, 1440x1471px
>>12708301
>>
>>12709074
God I've wanted one of these hats but cant justify spenfing four fucking thousand dollars on it.
>>
>>12709089
Sew one.

I did one for a friend of mine who was going to buy one. He wanted it in black and I bought the skins from china. Used 3 of the raccoons, spent like ~$160 on them. Sewed it up and he loves it. Rocked it all winter.

Pattern is pretty easy to figure out. I got some patterns I drew up around here somewhere.
>>
>>12709095
got a picture of how it turned out?
>>
File: hat.jpg (881KB, 1024x1462px) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
881KB, 1024x1462px
>>12709096
>>
>>12709103
Thats awesome. Can you make me one?
>>
>>12709095
Why would yous pend $160 and then have to sew them yourself when you can buy from russians one of those huge fur hats for like $70
>>
>>12709241
$400-600, choice of color and size. regular and functional or huge and in yo' face like the dsquared ones.

>>12709244
As a leatherworker of over 15 years I can assure you that you can't get any full fur hat of this quality for $70. There's those shitty $30 'raccoon' ones on ebay from china. they're small and have short thin spring or summer fur. There's $70 ones with shitty leather on the outside. Tehn there's $250 ones from the likes of 'hitmorozoff' on ebay. They're chinese sellers from russia who use substandard fur and the fur they do use is horribly mismatched as it's pieced together. Alex from Arctic-Store based out of Russia have very high quality hats but they're not as big as the dsquared ones (which are just obscene, but a fashion statement) and those run $450. Then there's FRR in canada but they're even more expensive than arctic-store.
>>
>>12709256
how big your hat? I kind of want a big statement piece of fur.

I was looking at the mitmorozoff hats on ebay, they look nice.
>>
File: compare.jpg (481KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
compare.jpg
481KB, 1280x960px
>>12710557
>how big your hat? I kind of want a big statement piece of fur.
>I was looking at the mitmorozoff hats on ebay, they look nice.

He sent me this picture after he got it comparing it to one of those $80 chinese raccoon hats off ebay he liked. He wanted a big fucking hat so that's what he got.

He had also gotten one from hitmorozoff but sent it back the same day he got it. Apparently you could see a couple of the sewing seams through the thin fur.

I've seen the Arctic Store hats in person and they're quality.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.