[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion advice for tomboys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: fx.Amber_.Liu_.6-small[1].jpg (68KB, 448x601px) Image search: [Google]
fx.Amber_.Liu_.6-small[1].jpg
68KB, 448x601px
What are some effay tomboy outfits? Also, what about makeup? Should I go for the k-pop idol look? Pic related
>>
File: 2017-08-25 13_03_02-.png (848KB, 597x590px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-25 13_03_02-.png
848KB, 597x590px
>>
>>12707458
Bagginess is key.
>>
Don't do this unless you're a dyke. Either way, revolting.
>>
>>12707458
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1501367962045.jpg (272KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501367962045.jpg
272KB, 1000x1000px
>>12707458
Dress how guys dress. That's sorta what tomboys are on a superficial level, girls that look like guys.

>>12707673
This isn't /b/ autismo
>>
>>12707458
Look at male inspo and do that. Make-up is fine but don't overdo it. Keep it subtle. Pony-tail or short hair would be your best bet for hairstyle.
>>
>>12707458
The K-pop makeup can look really good, but I think Tomboys should be as natural as possible. So you could either wear no to very little makeup
OR you could try to rock the K-pop style but with less swaggy clothes.
I would just try it out if I was you and see what feel more comfortable with
>>
Go to the comfy cozy loose thread that's up right now. It's really good for the comfortable, androgynous (maybe?) look.
>>
You need to clarify if you want to still look like a female or go full male (female) mode.
>>
>>12707700
>>12707720
>>12707862
>>12708729
I've got short hair (the hairstyle in the pic but without the undercut), don't use make-up at all (and honestly, I don't even enjoy it when I have to do it) and dress mostly like a guy. Most people assume I'm a dyke or something and that's exactly why I asked for advice. I was wondering if a little make-up and more fashionable clothes would make me look less like a lesbian.
>>
>>12709313
To me clothing has more to do with it rather than make up.
Kristen Stewart [(?)the twilight girl] uses make up but looks like a dyke.
The common thought is that lesbians want to be men so they dress like one.
>>
>>12709313
Well, you should've said that earlier
In that case mascara is probably enough. That will make your eyes and your face look very feminine and it doesn't take long to do. That and maybe a necklace would be enough to make you look less like a dyke for sure
>>
>>12709326
My body looks really feminine and my face isn't masculine either (I look like an Asian), but I've been classified as a tomboy even when I had long hair. I probably shouldn't care about what others think, so yeah.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.