[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to wear grown-man feet-clothing AKA shoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1490847768925.jpg (14KB, 380x583px) Image search: [Google]
1490847768925.jpg
14KB, 380x583px
Tired of seeing sneakers and that stuff, what do I need in my wardrobe for big boy's shoes ? For casual and elegant styles
>>
File: cb.jpg (41KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
cb.jpg
41KB, 540x536px
>>12702471
I bought these a couple of days ago so I could wear them with jeans and a shirt.
>>
>>12702515
What brand are they?
>>
>>12702523
I bought Aldo because they were 50% off, paid $80 for them.
>>
>>12702523
I forgot, the style is called "chelsea" boots, not to be mistaken with "desert" boots.
>>
>>12702515
They look good, any tips on what to use with these ? (specially upper)
>>
File: macgi3.jpg (63KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
macgi3.jpg
63KB, 564x564px
>>12702595
Honestly Im still in the process of updating my wardrobe right now, so Im looking for some inspiration and still buying new stuff. Picture related is what I would wear them with, not ripped jeans tho but the color is nice and the grey coat looks great these boots.
>>
>>12702619
It looks good IMO, I wouldn't use ripped jeans with it either, do you have any other inspo I could use ? Thanks man
>>
File: aaa.jpg (181KB, 1022x616px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
181KB, 1022x616px
>>12702624
Everything I've seen is taken from google search, just look for "Chelsea boots" and you'll find several images. I found that they look pretty good with black jeans too, but for upper body I still don't know what else to use them with.
The ones in tan color look pretty good too.
>>
>>12702515
you can never go wrong with chelseas, specially black ones.
10/10 boots imo.
>>
Id get a pair of leather boots, chelsea boots and a pair of monk straps.
>>
>>12702720
What should I look in leather shoes ? What are red flags ? Expected price for quality ?
>>
>>12702731
http://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/fashion/are-you-buying-the-right-leather-shoe-4711014/

This article gives some insight on identifying good quality leather. Depending on how much money you are willing to fork out, brands like crockett and jones, George Cleverley and even Tods are great shoe makers. And expected price for quality, well that's up to you, fork out more cash get better leather and better craftsmanship.

Adding on 2 other shoes you should look into are a pair of loafers and a pair of driving moc's.
>>
>>12702731
Apt. 9 dress shoes will serve you well. Comfortable, cheap, and durable as hell. I probably walked a hundred miles in those shoes and the only wear is on the material itself from getting caught in chain link fences, or scraping against concrete.
>>
>>12702743
Thanks anon, I'll dig up into the theme
>>
>>12702789
Most importantly they look great.
>>
>>12702791
Just searched, and they look great, might cope as my first pair
>>
>>12702471
I like double monks. Boots like Chelsea, Chukka, Jodhpur are also cool
>>
Can someone recommend me a cheap pair of derbies for casual wear with pants and a tee?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.