[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

All my shirts are retarded graphics. All my pants are cheap jeans. All my basic shirts are super wrinkled and shrunken or stained, except the grey ones. Some how I managed to stain both of my shorts. I don't have allot of money, so where or what can I do to get a good wardrobe?
>>
>>12701186
JC penny
H&M
Target also just launched a new clothing line for men that looks pretty decent for guys on a budget. I believe its called goodfellow.
>>
>>12701188
Should I slowly buy good things or buy cheap essentials?
>>
>>12701204
not him but if you can afford it, buy high quality essentials. if not, buy cheap from places like hm uniqlo and buy outwerwear and shoes from nicer brands
>>
>>12701211
Not him, but I would recommend uniqlo as you begin, and than h&m because at Uniqlo you're pretty sure to have some good quality stuff no matter what you take, wether it needs some experience to find cheap good stuff at hm, especially basics.
Also don't hesitate to go to high quality / luxury stores to learn what quality feels and looks like ( even though you might feel uneasy at first, especially with bad looking clothes, but that's kinda like going to the doctor - you're here to get better).
>>
one black, white, grey tee
one black, blue slim fit jeans

theres your wardrobe
>>
>>12701186
literally uniqlo
>>
>>12701250
What shade of blue?
>>
>>12701186
I like that you're trying OP, keep it up
>>
>>12701186
well my friend i was in the same situation shitty clothes my mom had bought me 10 years ago and no money. my greatest advice is be patient wait for deals,browse literally every sale no matter the store. Also save money on the side to build upp for something a little more expensive. its been 2 years after i got into fashion i still imo dont have a satisfactory wardrobe yet goodluck anon
>>
>>12701690
god i remember when i was a kid and went shopping with my mom for clothes. i wanted wear XXXL air jordan/south pole/fubu clothing because i was a fat chigger and would think my mom was being cheap when looking at sales sections. i've already apologized to her and my father for being such a little shit about it and give them 'allowance' in their old age but i feel so bad knowing how shitty a kid i was
>>
>>12701682
A dark indigo is safest and easiest
>>
>>12701682
either stonewash jeans or like >>12701748 said a dark indigo. just be sure it fits well that's half the battle
>>
depends where u live
>>
>>12701756
Where could you find t-shirts that fit your arms?
>>
Just found an incredible, like new Raulph Lauren polo for 15 bucks at the consignment. Trust me, those places are gold mines if you are on a budget.
>>
>>12703118
>. Trust me, those places are gold mines if you are on a budget.
Do you tailor your shirts?
>>
File: Rick Owens.jpg (53KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rick Owens.jpg
53KB, 850x400px
If you're from the USA look for Levi's jeans on sale (20-30$ i think?), if you got an Uniqlo near you (or they ship to your country online) they are also a good option for jeans.

Uniqlo is also very good for basic t shirts, but if you can't reach one local sport stores should have some decent t-shirts (I recommend not going for the cheapest model, somewhere in the middle is fine)

But shorts later since summer's almost over (ugh).

Don't stress too much, if you don't have the money now wait until you can afford those basics and maybe a jacket and always remember that wearing a basic t shirt with jeans and white shoes is an easy look to pull off that can still leave a good impression on people especially if the clothes fit you well.

Also staying in good shape and taking care of your skin is a million times more important than any piece of clothing (even pic related, one of the most successful designers of our times, has said this).

>>12702119
Pretty much this, you should check out your local stores if you live in a major city of your country.

>>12703122
Tailoring your clothes to your body is a good idea if you found a nice piece of clothing that you feel fits weird, but isn't necessary with most clothes (although cutting the length of a t-shirt is sometimes necessary).

>>12701709
That's real nice anon, good job.
What happened to fubu though? Haven't heard that name for a long time.
>>
>>12703177
>That's real nice anon, good job.
>What happened to fubu though? Haven't heard that name for a long time.
Thanks m8. really helpful stuff.
>>12701188
>>12701211
>>12701238
>>12701250
>>12701684
>>12701690
>>12701709
>>12701748
>>12701756
>>12703118
Thank you!
>>
As everyone else said Levi is good for jeans and 511s in indigo and black are what I would suggest getting and uniqlo is very good.
Thrift stores are also pretty great for cheap and you'll be surprised how great some of the finds are there. Get your basics and a good pair of white shoes and you should be able to throw a few good outfits together.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.