[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I am going to burning man and I bought a black tuxedo and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: burning man.jpg (85KB, 380x574px) Image search: [Google]
burning man.jpg
85KB, 380x574px
So I am going to burning man and I bought a black tuxedo and black 3-piece suit for it. The idea is just to look ridiculously overdressed while everyone else is rolling their face off in a deerskin

I got them altered. But now I realize how hot it will be during the day (black polyester). I am thinking of buying a seersucker suit. Would it be worth buying it if I didn't want to pay for an alteration?

That is, if I wore an off-the-rack suit in such an environment, would I properly telegraph "dressed far too up" or would I just look like shit?

I've never really worn an unaltered suit before
>>
>>12700949
cringe
>>
>>12700978
how about u help me
>>
>>12700978
tfw 14 year olds are now posting on fa
what has this site become
>>
>>12701020
what screamed "14" to you about this post? are you to the internet
>>
>>12700949
Dude it's fucking burning man. This is may be the one time I'm gonna vote function over fashion. You're gonna be in inhospitable wasteland, constantly running around, probably ingesting drugs. Get weird, but get comfy. Enjoy the art. Enjoy the craziness. FA will still be here when you're back.
>>
>>12700949
>black tuxedo in scorching desert weather

Stop caring so much about what you wear to a festival because nobody is there for flexing or fashion. Just wear some linen, lighter colours etc.
>>
>>12700949
LOL!!!!! XD!!!!!! thats s0 randOM LOL!!!
>>
>>12700949
All linen maybe? Im not too familiar with suits, but I do know that the desert is hot as shit.
>>
>>12701130
>>12701039
I'm wearing them at night when it's temperate
>>
Jesus christ are you a burning man virgin?

Burning man vet here

Literally do whatever the fuck you want. It's burning man. NO ONE is going to judge you/care/whatever. You will probably be complimented on what ever you wear.

There is no "too dressed up" you express youself however you feel and it's accepted.
That being said, i got a badass blazer with gold attachments, chains, and epaulets that i'm going to be rocking during the day. I wore a black blazer last year as part of my steampunk looking outfit and it wasn't awful, but this year it's supposed to be pretty hot during the day like 97F so plan accordingly.
>>
>>12700949
ive been to burning man multiple times, once for fun, the rest for my photography job.
ive seen people wear suits all the time. its not an original idea.
nobody is gonna give a fuck what you wear so dont expect going to burning man just to get some (you)'s because you think youre being lolsorandomXDD by wearing a suit to such an event.
>>
>>12701158
>steampunk
you're a faggot
>>
>>12701168
Huh?
>>
File: 3436278423067285497823.gif (1MB, 385x256px) Image search: [Google]
3436278423067285497823.gif
1MB, 385x256px
>>12701032
>are you to the internet

Apparently you're to a keyboard
>>
File: 1475003249638.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1475003249638.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>12701182
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.