[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retarded millenial britfag here. I recently bought a suit for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: fucked up lining.jpg (15KB, 315x472px) Image search: [Google]
fucked up lining.jpg
15KB, 315x472px
Retarded millenial britfag here. I recently bought a suit for an apprenticeship from a large outlet. I also happen to be a five foot tall runt so I had to buy from the children's section, then found out later on that it has some shitty patterned lining on the inside. Took it to two tailors to change it, the first one didn't do anything for a month then gave it back creased.
Now I've got two weeks and the second tailor tried to tell me that apparently that's the fashion now among suits. Don't know if he's fucking with me or if it really is the hot new shit among sociopaths and hipsters.
Does anyone know if this is considered effay in the UK, or anywhere in the world?
>>
File: lining.jpg (377KB, 2036x2822px) Image search: [Google]
lining.jpg
377KB, 2036x2822px
better picture of the lining
>>
File: 1497195572180.jpg (45KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497195572180.jpg
45KB, 720x960px
>>12700373
did you buy the tie with the cars too?
>>
File: IMG_1814.jpg (296KB, 1064x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1814.jpg
296KB, 1064x1072px
>>12700373
Stop bitching about it lad, you messed up but the art of /fa is making shitty garms look good. cone back when you've at least tried to get a fit with the lining
>>
>>12700373
assuming you don't take off the jacket, can anyone even see the lining?
>>
>>12700419
It annoys me thinking that it'll be a day-to-day thing where I'm sure enough people will notice but at this point I'm pretty resigned to it.
I'm more interested in whether this is actually some kind of fashion that's becoming commonplace.
>>
>>12700373
I'd be more troubled by the one button jacket but maybe I'm out of the loop.
>>
Good laugh
>>
I think it's cool. Patterned linings are all the rage in Savile Row at the mo, usually much bolder than yours too.
>>
Honestly, just have some cheerfulness and if someone sees it, poke fun at yourself and be cool with it. Have to be a little cool to pull it off though.
>>
>>12700414
>>12700455
This

>>12700454
And especially this, suits are (for good reason) usually very conservative, the lining is one of the few areas where guys can go crazy and fave some fun. Leave it alone you autist.

>>12700449
It's less traditional, usually used for tuxedos.
>>
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.