[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hair transplant at 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Im on finasteride and I really want a nw0 hairline with a smaller forehead, I know its one of my biggest flaws..

would a hairtransplant save me? Is it a good idea to get a HT at my age no bullshit please
>>
>>12698187
You want a new world order hairline? Fuck you jew
>>
>>12698187
Reputable hair transplant surgeons don't usually want to go lower than a NW2 because it looks unnatural on an older man and it's a waste of limited donor hair. And you way too young for a hair transplant. Reconsider when you're 30+ and/or your hair loss has stabilized.
>>
>>12698187
Doctors will say it's not possible in any way, you are way too young and HTs are possible only in pacients that have gone full bald
>>
>>12698399
>HTs are possible only in pacients that have gone full bald
What? Not true at all.
>>
>>12698402
you sure? I've seen videos and done research and I understand that you can't get a hairjob where you still have hair
>>
>>12698187
Hey OP, I have a few questions for you.
You're only 19, so I'm guessing you're in university or live with your parents.

Did you get the finasteride prescribed to you by a doctor? Or did you buy it somewhere? If so where? And Did you tell your parents?

I'm the same age and wonder what I should do.
>>
>>12698449
Go see a derm and get a prescription for generic fin. It costs less than 50 euros per year.
>>
>>12698449
I live in Argentina and you can buy finasteride without any prescription on any drugstore. You can get a discount coupon from a dermatologist though.
>>
>>12698398
I dont see the point in worrying about hairloss all through your 20s and then finally getting it fixed in your 30s.

I want a youthfull hairline again. Im not worried about when im 30 because im on fin but I dont expect hair regrowth.
>>
File: tumblr_mvpfjwm0da1rkgl05o2_500.gif (938KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvpfjwm0da1rkgl05o2_500.gif
938KB, 500x303px
Post pic. Also you could get a minor improvement but the danger is hair behind the transplant will regress first (and then possibly parts of transplanted hair due to younger people having more DH-test) which could leave you with botched patches of thick and thickly growing hairs in front of your natural line (giving you an unnatural scabies-like look).

It's not true a reputable surgeon wouldn't do it. They would, but they'd have to inform you you'd have to do a very small transplant to save donor hair, and save up for a second transplant in another 10 years or so. Also grafting twice is always controversial since it fucks with scar tissue and blood flow.

My recommendation is to add minox to your daily routine (just add once after each shower), possibly get the occasional root dye and as mild a perm as possible (darker roots+a bit more wavy=looks like more hair). Then try growing your eyebrows out and wear a stubble, and possibly get one of those semi-permanent hair tattoos if your hair colour is highly contrasted to your scalp colour. And get a hairstyle that doesn't make you look like a child rapist. And hit the gym do cardio and upper body to get a jawline to match.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.