[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite fashion faux pas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Personal fashion cues or styles that are not "in style" or widely hated that you personally love and incorporate into your wardrobe

>ripped jeans
>baggy jeans
>statement/big designer logo belt buckles
>men's jewelry
>racing sneakers (think puma Ferrari sneakers)
>bono style tinted wraparound sunglasses (pic related)
>>
>>12696512
Are you that same autistic from yesterday who thought that wearing the same color t-shirt and hoodie was a "fashion faux-pas"?
>>
>>12696522
Nah I'm a different autistic

But I'm not gonna lie the t shirt and hoodie thing sounds really fucking stupid
>>
are you retarded there are plenty of good fits with mens jewelry and ripped jeans lol.
define what baggy jeans you mean
>>
File: IMG_0334.jpg (129KB, 711x1163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
129KB, 711x1163px
>>12696540
Like the ones from the 2000s that Pepe jeans or ecko used to make (this was the 2000s and I was still a kid so I was a poorfag that loved ecko unltd). Dsquared is one of the few designers that still makes really nice baggy jeans that don't look like something your dad wears

Pic related
>>
I like wearing cycling sunglasses like Oakley Jawbreakers
>>
File: P1018447.png (448KB, 1440x600px) Image search: [Google]
P1018447.png
448KB, 1440x600px
I've been wearing semi-rimless glasses so long that they've become a part of me.
>>
Frankly mate that sounds fucking horrid
I suppose your fashion inspo entirely consists of arabs

I'd love for you to prove me wrong with a fit though
>>
>>12696576
Those are actually fucking dope if you're tall enough to pull them off..
>>
File: IMG_9965.jpg (106KB, 750x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9965.jpg
106KB, 750x548px
>>12696694
I'm a shorty :( whenever I get jeans they usually end up being 32 or 34 in length so I get them hemmed to a 29. 5'9 here
>>
>>12696676
>arabs
Kek

To be honest you're pretty close. I am of partial Italian descent and live in an area of New York that is almost exclusively Italian. So naturally you grow up seeing a lot of the "tamarro" style and it gets ingrained in you

This was before jersey shore blew it out of proportion and made the look assocated with d-bags and bottomfeeders (although "most" guys who dressed like this were such)

Pic related was basically the Italian/Italian American uniform before ed hardy and the rhinestone clothing phase
>>
>>12696786
wtf m8 Im 5' 9 and 32 length fits just fine
>>
>>12696809
Do you wear high tops or low tops? Do they bottom out when you wear dress shoes or loafers? Because that's what happens to me. Not to mention my jeans are not terribly tapered so the legs are wide (not bootcut heavens no)
>>
>>12696512
Going matchy matchy.
>>
>>12696512
>bomber jackets
i will always love them and wear them no matter how much people trash them
>>
>>12696906
Do you consider Old Skools a faux pas too?
>>
>>12696916
if you're out of high school then yes
>>
>>12696906
alpha industries makes some really kick ass bombers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.