[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this still popular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (150KB, 640x815px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 640x815px
another boring, contrived amalgamation of Western and Japanese style with a super cool, ironic early 2000's twist shot on a cheap film camera and people are eating it up as usual, talking about 'omg vibezz'

can someone just try and explain this bullshit to me please
>>
They wear the outfits, rather than the outfits wearing them. Most Asians always look good in their clothes, even if they're butt ugly like the first chick.
>>
>>12695757
that's a fair point, perhaps I'm being negative because I dislike the style, but to me it looks like the outfit is wearing them, they look awkward almost. I feel it's just natural exoticism when we think Asians automatically look good.

the same thing happens in Asia, a white guy wearing the most generic 'minimalist' outfit is seen as fashionable by virtue of being exotic
>>
>>12695733
I agree that most people are wrong on how good it is.
But I do think it's ok-good fits. Saying it's boring would be too much imo.
Yeah the style is now very common and not unique, but I still find it appealing to look at.
Not even close to boring if done right with a little twist of their own, which they usually have.
>>
>>12695770
Ayy lmao do westerners really think we think this
>>
>>12695808
I was talking about people actually in those countries, and it's true. Asian inspo posts and adverts are full of the most generically dressed white people, I wasn't referring to disillusioned disaspora from California
>>
>>12695911
You have no idea what you're talking about
Go back to reading i-D you troglodyte
>>
>>12695917
ah yes I have no idea what I'm talking about, it definitely has nothing to do with the fact I saw it daily with my own eyes through the Internet in both Japan and Korea. I don't know why you went full damage control mode when all I'm talking about is the fact that 'exotic' things always seem that more interesting from the outside. I wasn't trying to start some 'Asians love the White man' thread because not only are they incredibly sad I don't believe it to be even slightly true.

>implying I actually read iD and this is my own screenshot
>>
>>12695917
to add, part of the reason I think a decently dressed westerner is kind of seen as 'cool' almost is because the bar is set so low for westerners, it's hardly the high quality types that tend to go there. I think you've got the wrong idea regarding what I meant my man
>>
File: 1471626262033.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1471626262033.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
why is this still popular
>>
>dude bro i spent like a week in tokyo man and i saw all those ads and literally like i stepped off the plane and asians hyped me because i was a white guy
>>
>>12695950
did you read the part where I mentioned I don't think that's true? your post reeks of insecurity
>>
>>12695964
your posts reek of not having a fucking clue

go back to your facebook comment section
>>
>>12695948
not only are asians ugly baby faces there all manlets with tiny dicks
>>
>>12695969
What kind of reply is this
>>
>>12696157
one telling him to go back to his facebook comment section
>>
>>12696165
sounds like you need to go back to asianmasculinity lmao
>>
>>12695948
Looks like 2d's outfit from Gorillaz
>>
sliteye manlet mad af
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.