[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shirt Suspenders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

Is this effay?
>>
>>12693450
there must be a better alternative.

imagine stripping down with a girl and having this under your trousers
>>
>>12693450

IT IS ABSURD.
>>
File: 1497635192884.jpg (93KB, 932x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497635192884.jpg
93KB, 932x1024px
>>12693450
>Addictive Lifestyle
>>
>>12693454
These are probably for those days when you know you won't be getting laid. So for you, there's no issue.
>>
How do you walk?
>>
>>12693482
got me there anon, implied i'm a social outcast like a champ. still this seems like a roundabout option to fix a minor issue

>>12693506
as you normally do, they're elastic so supposedly they only pull down your shirt with minimal force
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>12693482
>>
Looks like a complicated boner hiding apparatus
>>
These obnoxious things are part of the Air Force dress. They work for keeping your shirt pulled tight but you feel them yanking and scraping the entire time you're wearing them, it's impossible to ignore.
>>
>>12693450

It is the best method to have a clean tucked shirt all day long. Not something you would wear daily nor casually though.

I tried the magnetuck alternative, it is okay but not as sharp as shirt stays.

Military tuck technique does the trick for the appearance but won't last a day.
>>
>>12693562
>not layering pants
>>
I use these things on a daily basis and i have never felt that they were there

10/10 would recommend
>>
>>12693450
wouldn't that be hideously uncomfortable?
>>
Maybe if yanno, they just made formal pants with higher waists
>>
>>12693450
You will never have this problem if your shirt is long enough at the bottom.
>>
>>12693450
I have to wear these with my Charlies
>>
>>12693562
Also USMC
>>
gay af

jockstrap tier
>>
>>12693946
this or get a starched shirt
>>
>>12693450
I don't understand what I'm seeing.
>>
>>12693450
Caring this much about a non-issue is not effay
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 256x256px
OP image seems a bit over the top being full leg and all, can get knockoff shirt stays from eBay for like £2
>>
>>12693506
from someone thats tried this for shits and giggles, you walk normally, you actually dont really feel it.
pretty much the only time where you can really feel it tug on you is if youre stretching out like to grab something.
>>
>>12693562
>>12694505
Do you actually wear this shit under your flightsuit?
>>
>>12695058
The pilots uniform? It's a jumpsuit, why would they need them.
>>
>>12694948
looks like female lingerie
>>
This is bad. Your shirt shouldn't be this right obviously? No one wears dress shirts that fit like this.

I've come to realize 99% of posters don't go outside. Please. GO OUTSIDE, SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE WEARING AND HOW THEY WEAR IT.... THIS IS SIMPLE STUFF.

I can guarantee.there are more crucial parts of an outfit to worry about than if your shirt is skin tight. Maybe see, I dunno, a TAILOR?
>>
>>12694464
>>12695353

The fit is not that much different than a properly tucked shirt (e.g. with military tuck).

As its name states, a shirt stays first purpose is to avoid tucking back your shirt many times a day.
Something you most likely have to do if you are minimum active and that even with a long and correctly fitted shirt.

Personally I would only wear this for formal occasion. Magnetucks are a nice alternative for more casual outfits and if this is an issue for you in the first place.
>>
You should never take off the jacket when wearing a suit anyway so why bother
>>
I recommend the ones that clip to your socks. There's none of that scraping against your calves that you get with the saddle ones, and it keeps your socks from falling down all the time too. But ultimately shirt stays are only really necessary if you want to stay pristine for a long period of time where you're still moving around. Other than that though, they're completely superfluous.
>>
>>12693450
Get the ones that clip on the shirt AND the socks, so your shirt stays down and your socks stay up.
>>
>>12695314
Looks like male lingerie to me, totally adds to the appeal imo.
>>
>>12693450

the hate of practice of tucking in shirts

its ugly looking and uncomfortable
>>
>>12693595
Or you could learn to fit and tuck your shirt properly.
>>
>>12697638

This is what I said with the military tuck method retard. Even if it is fitted properly it won't stay perfectly tucked the full day if you are not a static lazy ass.
>>
>>12695353
outside??? Like an internet cafe? Please clarify!
>>
>>12697610
i am the exact opposite
>>
>>12694948
Kinda hot actually
>>
>>12693454
If only there was a way to unclip them without first dropping your trousers to your ankles.
>>
>>12697966

Agree.
>>
>>12698016
I have these, girlfriend loves them.

Has a classy old style feel.
>>
>>12695549
>>What is a 3-piece suit?

>>12697591
This guy gets it
>>
>>12698452
In a 3 piece suit the vest covers the shirt on your torso, so it doesn't matter
>>
>>12697638

You obviously have never used a shirt on a job before
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.