[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preppy winter shoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I'm new here, but what are some good winter shoes/boots for the prep style that AREN'T duck boots? I'm looking for some kind of casual brownish boot that I can wear in the snow, nothing too high. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Something like pic related would be nice, but I have no idea what kind of boots they are.
Also please don't redirect me to navyblazer, Reddit is complete shit
>>
>>12692769
those dudes look like complete shit
>>
>>12692769
Just wear duck boots. They're great in the winter especially if you get the thinsulate lined ones
T. New England prep guy
>>
All the guys that actually fuck at my prep school wear timbs. Get some fucking timbs if you want to fuck. People say they aren't preppy, but they don't go to the best prep school in MA now do they?
>>
>>12692769
This looks like a shitty parody of prep
>>
>>12692769
how do they stop their boots from flying off, srs question
>>
W A L L A B E E S
>>12692922
What school did you go to? I went to a preppy high school and I've never seen anyone wear Timbs
>>
>>12692922
ive seen the guys from money who act ghetto, buy overpriced weed, and listen to future wear timbs with their vinyard vines and shit in the winter and it always looked goofy. But maybe thats just because of who they are
>>
These or some other English boots
>>
>>12692922
I already have some timbs, guess I'll just roll with those, unlaced with tucked pants ike my first pic?
Is the normal boot color OK or should I look for some in brown?
>>
>>12692965

PA

>>12693605
Just get the regular timbs. They're waterproof and durable.
>>
>>12692769
Clarks Wallabees my dude.
>>
>>12692965
>>12694134
I appreciate the advice, but I just don't like the look of those shoes. Too clunky imo. Might be because of breaking bad, but they don't seem to mesh with anything
>>
>>12694134
Wallabees are absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: hl.jpg (73KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
hl.jpg
73KB, 500x691px
>>12692769
The boots on the right are Alden Indy Boots.

I'm not as familiar with the style on the left, but they kind of look like the Camp Boot by Oak Street Bootmakers. Try searching around for "Moc Boots".
>>
>>12695154
On second thought, the pair on the right might not be Aldens. Maybe Red Wing moc-toe boots? Hard to tell from the image.
>>
>>12692769
Used red wing 953s. Really worn leather looks awesome imo
>>
At what age is it not okay to dress preppy?
>>
>>12695391
It's always okay as long as you are white
>>
>>12695391
Never

prep is basically dressing white, so its ok if u arent brown
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.